Author Topic: ok....i say...wtf?  (Read 1538 times)

Offline betty

• Gold Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« on: December 10, 2006, 08:45:25 PM »
OK......i don't never say anything bout the changes, i dont gripe bout them, i dont put them down, i just go with the flow and make the best of the changes that r made, whether i like or dislike them, and now its sayin i'm not in a squad, it won't let me in, and i hear bout these other changes that r bein made and i think its dumb....honestly...if its not broke don't fix it. HiTech...i respect ur ideas as far as YOUR game goes that u developed...but what bout the ppl that play YOUR game....i dont think that all these changes r needed. the different arenas' happened and ppl werent' happy, then the teletubbies hacked the server and gave them color names, now this...what is next cuz honestly, with all these changes, its not the same as it used to be, i got hooked on this game for the way it was before, and now, i find myself loggin in more to just bs with my friends that i made on here rather than fly alot. i know that i am only 1 of like 6000 ppl and my opinion doesnt' matter but.....i do have freedom of speech. i will prolly get banned from the BBS for this thread, but come on...cant u put things back to the way they were?...we're human...we're never satisfied with anything. but i was pretty comfy with the way things were, i miss my donut map and FT.

thats my 2 cents

<>
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Kya

• Zinc Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 09:01:07 PM »
Tonight specifically is some sort of server error Betty. It will be fixed.

Regarding the other stuff. While I agree with taking action to fix the huge problem of unbalanced game play, the rash of change after change is a little much. Hopefully after this update things will be allowed to settle a little bit.

Offline Angry Samoan

• Silver Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 09:04:00 PM »
be scourne betty!!!

u tellem

Offline Bode

• Zinc Member
Re: ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 09:21:24 PM »
Originally posted by betty
OK......i don't never say anything bout the changes, i dont gripe bout them, i dont put them down, i just go with the flow and make the best of the changes that r made, whether i like or dislike them, and now its sayin i'm not in a squad, it won't let me in, and i hear bout these other changes that r bein made and i think its dumb....honestly...if its not broke don't fix it. HiTech...i respect ur ideas as far as YOUR game goes that u developed...but what bout the ppl that play YOUR game....i dont think that all these changes r needed. the different arenas' happened and ppl werent' happy, then the teletubbies hacked the server and gave them color names, now this...what is next cuz honestly, with all these changes, its not the same as it used to be, i got hooked on this game for the way it was before, and now, i find myself loggin in more to just bs with my friends that i made on here rather than fly alot. i know that i am only 1 of like 6000 ppl and my opinion doesnt' matter but.....i do have freedom of speech. i will prolly get banned from the BBS for this thread, but come on...cant u put things back to the way they were?...we're human...we're never satisfied with anything. but i was pretty comfy with the way things were, i miss my donut map and FT.

thats my 2 cents

<>
I second and concur, was all this really neccessay?

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 09:37:35 PM »
Who's Betty?
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2006, 11:51:49 PM »
Oh yeah, about the Not being in a Squad thing....

Cheer up betty and just be patient and everything will magically be better again.
:t
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 12:03:12 AM »
sorry betty but imo it was broke and needed fixing.. players wouldnt even the numbers on their own instead chosing to stay with or go to the side with the numbers advantage.. personally i think its the players own fault for the recent changes..

also i blame squads too certain squads with decent numbers have left countries for the purpose of evening out the numbers but once the country they were on had the numbers advantage they didnt go back instead chosing to stay..
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline stuntman4real

• Copper Member
Betty is a good example
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2006, 12:43:10 AM »
I havent seen her chatting it up anywhere I am!  and I used to hit on her at least a few times a week!  Now, i hardly see her and never get to 'wrestle' with her in a plane.

Now that is good customer service there.....deny having Betty!

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2006, 12:47:33 AM »
Now I'm saying wtf.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline aqhawasi

• Zinc Member
How about this...
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2006, 01:16:31 AM »
How about HiTech makes all those changes.  We even keep the teletubbie-named early, mid, and late war arenas.  New ENY system and all implemented.  Then, in a master genius move, add a new arena called "Main Arena" which is configured exactly the way things used to be.  Then, HiTech gets to try all his stuff, PLUS, some get to do things the way they used to be.  I guess at that point, you might as well get rid of one Late War arena.  
That is it. BRILLIANT!

:)

Peru

Offline parin

• Copper Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2006, 01:28:54 AM »
Should I post here?
Wgr 21 works great!

Quick Jam from SkyRock...

Offline parin

• Copper Member
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2006, 01:30:16 AM »
Or here? oh wait its like playing in the Blue or Orange Arena:aok
Wgr 21 works great!

Quick Jam from SkyRock...

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2006, 03:23:36 AM »
Posting in this thread won't kill it.

:mad:
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline Machine

• Copper Member
Re: ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2006, 03:24:51 AM »
Originally posted by betty

thats my 2 cents

<>

:rofl That's because I kicked you out of the squad!

:O

Offline Machine

• Copper Member
Re: Re: ok....i say...wtf?
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2006, 03:27:07 AM »
Originally posted by Machine
:rofl That's because I kicked you out of the squad!

:O

Ohh  and lets not forget that pizza map...  I just loved the big old pizza map...  Bring back the Pizza map...  Lots of great tank battles on that map.

:aok