Author Topic: A request of our Uber Pilots  (Read 2719 times)

Offline RAPIER

• Copper Member
You are just too too funny
« Reply #75 on: December 22, 2006, 09:23:03 PM »
TW, u are a funny guy, and I think you missed your calling.  Letterman and Leno watch out.
Have a really great Holiday!
Rap

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
A request of our Uber Pilots
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2006, 03:06:05 AM »
KillnU is a dweeb, always has been, always will be.  Other then that he's  one of the easiest folks to get along with in AH.

Can't fly a 38 to save his life though :)

Much ado about nothing :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline dragon25

• Zinc Member
Weeellll
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2006, 10:32:23 AM »
As I read these forums, I am reminded of the following incident, which all put things in a proper light, for me @ least....

My 5 yr old boy, Jon, is sitting on my lap and loves watching me play Aces High. So, with my son watching, I take off in my favorite Dweeb ride, the Niki. Climb out, get to a furball, and promptly shoot 3 down. HA, I think, a miracle! Still got a ride in good shape, gas, and ammo. The whole time my son is cheering, giving me warnings, and asking he if he can talk smack on my "voice thingy." He's very into it. Anyhow, I get jumped on the way RTB, thinking of landing my kills. I get shot down. Well, my son stops cheering, thinks a moment, and says cheerfully " That guy sure was good, Daddy. Maybe we need to find him and ask him how to do all that neat stuff."

Point....My 5 yr old, with his child's perspective, was not angry @ the loss of the kills, or us "loosing" He was ready to start over, have some more fun, and figure out how someone did all those neat things. He felt no anger, just a joy that all it took was a few mouse cliks and we could do it all over, and see some more neat things.

The incident I speak of taught me....It is a great time, AH, and we can all learn from one anthor, without malice. It showed me, if someone is "Uber" /w a certain ride, Learn from that person. My son sure did, cause next time we engaged, he actually anticipated the move and warned me.
Still got shot down.....My son looks at me, smiles, giggles, and says "don't worry, we'll beat that silly neat airpane next time."

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2006, 12:30:32 PM »
It's Plain and simple:

Some people take competition more seriously than others.
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Grayeagle

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2006, 12:33:33 PM »
Karaya:

I rarely anyone .. just seem a bit cheesy to me.
If I want to say somethin, I type it out ..'nice fight' an such.

'course .. I do get shot down while typing now an then :)

There are times when I *am* too busy to type ..dodgin trees, bullets, trackin 3 bandits above me all with me on their menu .. etc :)

As for Bustr .. I think he's uber :)

I guess that means Killnu is Ubererical? (<--Thrawnical -evil grin-)

-GE (just sayin, tm Pasha)
'The better I shoot ..the less I have to manuever'
-GE

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2006, 12:42:57 PM »
Originally posted by Grayeagle
Karaya:

I rarely anyone .. just seem a bit cheesy to me.
If I want to say somethin, I type it out ..'nice fight' an such.
-GE (just sayin, tm Pasha)

I'm not the only one who thinks that way!  It's always felt wierd to type to me as well, cause, as you say, it just seems a bit cheesy.

And I'll type nice flying, nice fight, nice shot or something similar.

Whew!  That's been bugging me.  Now i can relax :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters