Author Topic: US Spy Drone shotdown. War with Iran....soon?  (Read 2199 times)

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
US Spy Drone shotdown. War with Iran....soon?
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2007, 07:04:19 AM »
Originally posted by Sandman
Don't confuse economics with fear. ;)

Lack of fear, with a new congress, is what makes a 75 Dollar barrel of oil into a 50 dollar barrel of oil in 2 months.  Read and learn.  The fear factor in economics.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2007, 07:09:50 AM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Wasn't too long ago the pelosi gang was saying "of course, we needed to fix what we broke in Iraq".  Was a big mantra for the then minority democrats.  Now it sure sounds like "get out now while we can, thats what the american people elected us to do" which begs me to ask ...then what?

I would think that with the investiment in blood we had a reason to prevail militarily and nationally, and with the investment economically, in money and a stake in the worlds 2nd largest oil reserve, we had a stake financially.

What are the democrats, pelosis gang of madhatters, going to do to fix this strategic national blunder then?  retreat and leave the situation ready to explode for Iran and Syria to exploit?  What will become of the moderate arabs states if the half the worlds remaining oil fields falls under the mantle of islamic extremism.

What is your plan?  I think the democrats are just mirroring the opinion of the public.  Bush and cheney are in no way shape or form competant enough to run any military, much less  the most dangerous military on the planet.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2007, 12:55:14 PM »
Originally posted by WhiteHawk
What is your plan?  I think the democrats are just mirroring the opinion of the public.  

a public brainwashed into thinking Iraq is unwinnable, Iran is not a threat, there is no war on terrorism and 3000 US kids died in Iraq for oil ....

to bad the media doesn't show & and the left ignores for its own agenda, the truth about Iraq which is  imo Iran, the world war against the islamic cheekbones by us and our partners who do not want to see iran and its minons grow any stronger as they know it is the death of them and thier culture. listening to the news one would think it is the US and blair against planet earth ...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2007, 01:11:58 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
iran and its minons grow any stronger

I wish you guys were alive when Nikita K. pounded on the UN lectern with his shoe saying "we will bury you."

Regards,

hap

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2007, 01:15:25 PM »
repeat::

check the latest news, the real leader of Iran, komansomethingorother, who is the reglious leader of Iran told ajsomething who is the president of Iran and has no real power to STFU about the nuke thing.

some of you worry too much.

Offline dmf

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2007, 01:18:05 PM »
a public brainwashed into thinking Iraq is unwinnable, Iran is not a threat, there is no war on terrorism and 3000 US kids died in Iraq for oil ....

to bad the media doesn't show & and the left ignores for its own agenda, the truth about Iraq which is  imo Iran, the world war against the islamic cheekbones by us and our partners who do not want to see iran and its minons grow any stronger as they know it is the death of them and thier culture. listening to the news one would think it is the US and blair against planet earth ...

Iran not a threat?  Tell that to the citizens of  Israel. No war on terrorism? whatever, 3000 kids died in Iraq for oil? ok that one I have to agree with you on.

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2007, 05:07:39 PM »

Dont you think Bush should step up and explain the truth about Iraq instead of leaving it up to the Media and the left?  He gets all the air time he wants.

Offline Gh0stFT

• Silver Member
« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2007, 07:05:49 PM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
Lets just hope they get the correct impression of the west and our "values"".

i hope you dont mean this BBS, after all the "love-iran" threads some
wise guys wrote here the few past weeks ;)
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2007, 11:58:35 PM »
Originally posted by Hap
I wish you guys were alive when Nikita K. pounded on the UN lectern with his shoe saying "we will bury you."

Regards,

hap

I was alive and though the Soviet Union is no longer it's gifts to us keep on giving and giving.

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2007, 02:03:08 AM »
Lukster,

Keeps on giving, huh?  Maybe in the worst way possible too.  My point was many thought war and possible annihilation was envitable.  Certainly probable for sure.

Things change.  Usually for the worse unfortunately, but here and there some improvement occurs.

Nonetheless, K's speech scared many.  Russia was very scary.  Iran and Iraq is scary like the crazy man is scary.  Hopefully with no Russian plutonium floating about.

A Rum Deal,

hap

Offline Grendel

• Silver Member
      • http://www.compart.fi/icebreakers
« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2007, 08:17:35 AM »
Originally posted by Halo
The U.S. is not going to war against Iran.  Just won't happen.  Israel might take out Iran's nuclear capability the way it did Iraq's, but even that is iffy.

Btw it was Iran who provided Israel the recon data needed for their strike against the Iraqi nuclear reactor. Iranians had already done two strikes against the reactor site earlier.

The whole Israel attack was based on Iranian intel and recon photos. Could Israel get the needed information this time, if they would like to do a strike? What route would they take?

Offline ghi

• Gold Member
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2007, 07:24:43 PM »
Viking
Iran will not do anything directly. ..

The bible shows clear , in the prophecy of Ezekiel 38-39  :> Russia, Iran and Certain Arab /  North African Nations will Attack Israel,
this 2600 years old  prophecy has the most accurate description, of the sides involved, It didn't hapened yet, should come soon after the rebirth of the Jewish state ,

Eze 38:1 And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying,

Eze 38:2 Son of man, set thy face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

Eze 38:3 and say, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal:
Eze 38:4 and I will turn thee about, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them handling swords;

Eze 38:5 Persia, Cush, and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet

Rosch,Meshech were the old names of the today russian/turkish teritories
Persia/iran is clear mentioned above
  Russians are building the nuclear reactor: last week they sold to Iran  AA Tor missiles, soo i belive they can get involved against Israel or U.S

I found the books below wandering in WallMart last few months , are fresh and a tasty coktail of biblical prophecies seen through the the present international situation...and after i read them, i think something big dirty mess is going to hapen very soon,

« Last Edit: January 21, 2007, 07:27:10 PM by ghi »

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
ghi
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2007, 07:52:57 AM »
doctus cum libro elucubration
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2007, 09:42:21 AM »
I wonder who is the more insane: The Arabs and Persians spouting "prophecy" or the westerners spouting "prophecy"?