Author Topic: VOTE for 1 750 cap LW arena  (Read 927 times)

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
VOTE for 1 750 cap LW arena
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2007, 02:00:30 PM »
HTC mentioned in the Unhealthy environment thread that we are now approaching 950+ online. I'm just guessing here...But maybe we will soon see the need for more than 1 MA. That's getting to be alotta people.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: VOTE for 1 750 cap LW arena
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2007, 02:40:26 PM »
Originally posted by TW9
Please these caps are retarded.. trying to fly with squaddies in a capped arena and its annoying..

Hitech said in another thread that they had over 950 people on (I think last night - prime time) between all the arenas.

Because the EW and MW typically, as of late, have a total of around 100 or so people between them ... add that to 1 LW arena of 750 people, you would have had 100 people FORCED to fly in EW and MW or log off.

From what I have been reading, as of late, there would have been 100 really pissed off people under your proposal.

Now, take into account the "Slum factor" ... we had 750 person arenas and HT felt that they were over-saturated and resulted in an unhealthy environment.

With that, I don't think that we will ever see 750 person arenas again ... I think that we could see 500 person arenas as Mustaine pointed out ... and if needed, HT would create another LW arena before he will raise arena caps that will initiate a "Slum".
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline 0verlag

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
VOTE for 1 750 cap LW arena
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2007, 02:50:40 PM »
Originally posted by Helm
What is the freaking obsession w/ Late war??

because its what Aces High as been ever since the game started.....and people want it to stay that way.