Author Topic: Is this guy out of order?  (Read 2134 times)

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
Is this guy out of order?
« on: February 03, 2007, 08:06:15 AM »
Me and the squaddies were attacking a13 last night we fly rooks at the moment, We flew there 3 times killing ack and stuff and the uppers i got killed 2 times outta 3 by ack, one by town ack, once by field ack, anyway on the third time there we finally have them down and are vulching the field, a set of buffs just kept upping all the time so i wanted some of it seen as though i had done a damn good job de-acking and thought i deserved to vulch. As i am laying waste to these buffs in my tight turning spit 8 all of a sudden a squaddie says "did he just swear at you fury?" i have very bad vox problems so i didnt hear it can barely hear ingame vox at all but he was on our team. I know who the person was and took note of it he crashed i think while vulching, anyway while on my way home with 6 vulches and 2 air to air kills i get jumped by a lone la7 i had no ammo at all i used it fight my way out hense the two air to air kills i avoid the la7 as much as i can but he eventually kills me it turns out it was the same guy who was on our team earlier who swore at me i pm`d him and asked why he changed sides he responded with "to kill you" i asked why he said "i was being greedy" because he only got 9 assists with 50cals, i told him i couldnt hear him calling out his apparent targets because my vox is low but he was set in his ways and i was in the wrong apparently i was being greedy. imo i just think he was miffed coz i had a good vulch going , I REALLY COULDNT HEAR HIM!!!!!!. Anyway i think it was very childish behavior and i hope i never come across this person again because he is a nasty peice of work for a respected member of the community i think. I have come away from a vulch fest with 13 assissts before and not swore at anyone or changed sides to kill them so they dont land kills. Using 50cals to vulch your always gna come off second best to cannons especially if the vulcher is using a turn plane so what did he expect?

Sry for such a long post i wanted to know what the community thinks about this behavior.
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline Schatzi

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.slowcat.de
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 08:09:42 AM »
Not sure what the community thinks. But I can tell you what I did reading your story:

:rofl :rofl :rofl
21 is only half the truth.

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 08:16:57 AM »
<--borrows Schatzi's Pink Towel :rofl .... (wipes Eyes )....

Poor vulch score gamer ....

It couldn't of been a Real Rooklander anyway ...  We land our Assists with Pride
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2007, 08:20:13 AM »
I think you got alot of kills, and he got 1 kill and a bunch of assists.....the key is, did you take the base? The fact that he uped an Lgay seems quite dweeby to me, I personally would have gone with a spit nine used up all my cannons trying to shoot you then ping you with my 303's and run away thinking I'm the greatest.
Lagger

storch

you must be joking
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2007, 08:25:51 AM »
this is exactly what is wrong with the game.  he thinks he did a "damned fine job of deacking and now he deserves to vultch"  pathetic.  I consider vultching pathetic and the other player slightly moreso than yourself.

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 08:27:04 AM »
Yeah there were a few hornets nest around last night... probably somethig in the water.  A few rude folks on last night.  Killz got yelled at for 30 minutes because a guys SA sucks and he got ran down by a nikki.... I just laugh at them when they can single one person out for thier mistakes...  but it does add good humor to the night!! :rofl
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline The Fury

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2007, 08:29:13 AM »
ROFL Storch

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Vulching/Capping its all the same!

I prefer to use the term pre-emptive kills.

:aok
The Few
England    www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
The Few  (Tour 77)                                                                                            Currently Flying as Fury

Offline a4944

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2007, 08:33:13 AM »
Bunch of buzzards bickering and killing their own.  I like it! :aok

You should let them up and at least give them the first turn to get a bit of speed if not taking the field.   I admit, don't vulch is an easy thing to say for an experienced player and everyone seems to do it which kills the fight.  Leave the ack up, it gives them a chance to get off the field.

Venom
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 08:43:20 AM by a4944 »

Offline FBplmmr

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2007, 08:42:32 AM »
yup you "earned" those vilches:rofl

after all you spawn camped with altitude:aok

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2007, 08:47:11 AM »
Is this guy out of order? ... sounds more like desperate to me.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2007, 09:01:45 AM »
I tried to vulch last night.  Sadly I couldn't get next to the field too many enemy AC.

So I  just shot em out of the air instead. :t :t :t

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline GooseAW

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.chawks.com
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2007, 09:07:05 AM »
Yes Fury,

The guy was wrong, and lame on top of that. But you're a rook so no major loss.:t

I do some o my best vulching with 50s btw :aok

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2007, 09:13:10 AM »
The only ways in this game to supress a field for town capture are to drop the hangers or vulch.
M3's and goons are so easy to kill that if one upper makes it to town chances are that the capture will go sour.
Once the vulch light is on, everyone gets a bit greedy.
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2007, 10:38:54 AM »
Today's word is, "Punctuation".

You're lame for spending that much time just to vulch a field, and he's lame for tagging along. No biggie, not like that's unusual in the first week of a new tour.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2007, 10:41:14 AM »
For the last time it's not vulching!

It's BASE SUPPRESSION!
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.