Author Topic: Who Iz Ka1e??  (Read 4111 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2007, 12:44:55 AM »
Originally posted by sonic23
yea skyrock i have pretty much mastered the spit 16 and all the spits but i am also very good in a 109-f,yak,nik,la and im getting better in the f4u's since ive been practicing a lot with them. but i know i can hold my own in any plane and if u ever want to DA in 38's p47's or f4u's just ask me and i will.

no problem bro!  I will never have the zest to kill you as I have others in the past and that may hurt me if we're keeping count, but if not, then I look forward to dueling you!:aok Maybe you will entice me to get aggressive when killing you!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2007, 06:57:17 PM »
SkyRock.....

Your comment was implying that Sonic was good in Spits and nothing else.  I thought it was a bit disrespectfull and out of line.  As are many of your comments on this board.

Maybe you should think about that for a minute.......

Dave

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2007, 08:08:51 PM »
Originally posted by Nomak
SkyRock.....

Your comment was implying that Sonic was good in Spits and nothing else.  I thought it was a bit disrespectfull and out of line.  As are many of your comments on this board.

Maybe you should think about that for a minute.......

Dave

Nomak, Dave, I didn't intend to be disrespectful of sonic, we have had some really good fights, and I don't want to discredit his effort and skills at this game!  To say that I am being out of line....... I don't take it that seriously to be out of line!  I have dueled sonic twice I think, maybe more, can't remember, I asked him to do other planes and he refrained.  It's all good!  He needs to respond, but I doubt he took it disrespectfully!  If you learn how to beat people in spits, you should be good in all the planes which he probably is.  Maybe sonic would like to be considered one of the best in game, I don't know, but if so, then he must fly the set!  Why do you jump in and try to deface me in this way?  You have a problem?  I stopped taking this game seriously awhile back, if you fall into the trap of taking game comments and board comments and turning them into what you want them to be, then you are out of line!  Reguardless, try not to trip on me, bro, I don't need the drama!
 and no disrespect intended to you and I hope you take none!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline sonic23

• Nickel Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2007, 09:02:39 PM »
skyrock we have fought way more then twice and everytime we fight i request spit because i know i will give u more of a challenge in a spit, and basically own u in spits LOL. Thanx nomak for having my back, but i didnt take skyrocks comment offensive, a lil disrespectful by singling me out though.  this only makes me want to DA skyrock to show him i can fight in a lot more planes then just a spit.
Sonic23 ++Blue Knights++
Sonic27 -==Hell Hounds==-

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2007, 09:39:49 PM »
Originally posted by sonic23
skyrock we have fought way more then twice and everytime we fight i request spit because i know i will give u more of a challenge in a spit, and basically own u in spits LOL. Thanx nomak for having my back, but i didnt take skyrocks comment offensive, a lil disrespectful by singling me out though.  this only makes me want to DA skyrock to show him i can fight in a lot more planes then just a spit. [/QUOTE
I guess that is what I was pointing out, the best fights are the ones which hold weight, weight for me is someone I fight regularly.  Those, where its a matter of mood!  Hard to describe!  No disrespect intended, but I don't have that against many that I duel.  I win most of the time, but I get beaten plenty as well.  I could get back in a spit mood and give you your money's worth, and I hope if we duel more, that is how it will become!  
Just look me up, and I will be in DA mood often.  Sometimes not, but it's all good!  
Mark

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2007, 09:49:02 PM »
Had some incredible fights with killinU the other night!  Everyfight in all the planes we chose, ended up being a teeth fight to the death!  Was great friendship at it's best!  No drama, just a knock down slug out! Hanging on wingtips!  U gotta luv it!:aok

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2007, 10:20:37 PM »
1337d00d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline -SR-

• Copper Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2007, 02:02:46 AM »
it was Fidel

-SR-:noid

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2007, 03:22:45 AM »
Originally posted by weazely
1337d00d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l33tdood is an easy kill!  specially in a 38!:aok

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2007, 05:20:26 PM »
Its all good Rock.  

Perhaps I simply misunderstand your posts.  They just seem very "abrasive" to me.  My point really was why drop a name in when its not necessairy?  You could have made the same point without the name drop correct?  

It is of course your right to post in any way you see fit.....

Dave

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Who Iz Ka1e??
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2007, 05:30:34 PM »
Originally posted by Nomak
Its all good Rock.  

Perhaps I simply misunderstand your posts.  They just seem very "abrasive" to me.  My point really was why drop a name in when its not necessairy?  You could have made the same point without the name drop correct?  

It is of course your right to post in any way you see fit.....

Dave

I dropped sonic's name in on purpose, to get a response from him!  All in good nature though, on my end.  I do tend to stir the pot a little when I post, maybe I could have better manners!~

:noid
Mark