Author Topic: Zeke  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Zeke
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2007, 11:57:22 AM »
He already did in the Spitifres thread in the General forum.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Zeke
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2007, 01:45:50 PM »
Originally posted by Serenity
I wasnt STARTING at 150, I was STARTING at 500mph. Care to explain that? The Spixteen also started BELOW me. Again, care to explain that? Im smarter than to get anywhere NEAR an enemy at less than 400mph in a jet.

I can explain it.  you are incorrect about what you think happened.  You misjudged the other player's relative energy state compared to yours.  There is nothing "special" about the Spitfire XVI other than your false perception of what the plane can do.

Next time film it and post the film, otherwise we're gonna call B.S.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Zeke
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2007, 01:47:58 PM »
Originally posted by Serenity
But because of things like this im recording all fights with Spiixteens, so when next this thread comes around, Ill have LOTS to show you all.

And we'll have lots to laugh at.  If you do film those flights and watch them later, you'll feel really silly.

ack-ack

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Zeke
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2007, 01:52:06 PM »
Originally posted by DblTrubl
Complaints about how a plane is modeled coming from one who has never flown the plane in question hold absolutely no weight whatsoever. If you truly believe something is inaccurate then do some testing and provide some concrete evidence and historical documentation to back up your claim. The burden of proof is on you to show that HTC is wrong. Players have done so in the past and on the occasions that HTC agreed with their data and methodology changes were made. I doubt it will happen in this case as you don't strike me as the type willing to put in the effort. It's quite simple really...put up or shut up.

Dude, he's flown in the backseat of a glider,  he's an experten.

ack-ack

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Zeke
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2007, 02:24:24 AM »
Originally posted by Kweassa
Well?

We're still waiting for your films.

Considering the rich abundance of Spitfires in the MA it wouldn't seem too difficult to come up with any of those abundant Spits doing the paranormal as you claim.

Or are you gonna disappear from this thread for a week until everybody has forgotten about you, and then bring up the "Spit defies space-time continuum" legend again in some other thread?

Nope, still right here. Actually, ive really not encountered ANY spixteens recently. That could be explined by my hanging out in the AvA and EWA, but even in the LWs ive not seen really ANY. Its actually quite strange. In fact, its to the point im HUNTING them. But yes, im still here, and im not running off.

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
Zeke
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2007, 09:05:21 AM »
Originally posted by Bronk
I'm betting on the above.

Bronk

I've been the victim of some nasty ACM and upon sending a tell to the pilot, they usually (if they were a true gamer) would briefly share what they did, and if the allowed, and their attidute warranted, what I did wrong).

rarely is the manuever the act of a game hack or FM exploit.

Bronk there was a thread where I mentioned the act of chopping power to below 100, at medium alt. I thought it's a bad move, you disagreed. I couldnt find your response, but I'd like to hear when you would do that.

For my part, I have my own thoughts on when and why...and what next...after doing something like that. I want to hears yours, thanks

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Zeke
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2007, 09:22:00 AM »
Originally posted by Red Tail 444
I've been the victim of some nasty ACM and upon sending a tell to the pilot, they usually (if they were a true gamer) would briefly share what they did, and if the allowed, and their attidute warranted, what I did wrong).

rarely is the manuever the act of a game hack or FM exploit.

Bronk there was a thread where I mentioned the act of chopping power to below 100, at medium alt. I thought it's a bad move, you disagreed. I couldnt find your response, but I'd like to hear when you would do that.

For my part, I have my own thoughts on when and why...and what next...after doing something like that. I want to hears yours, thanks

Erm you mean this.

Originally posted by Red Tail 444

Anyone with any time in the seat of a corsair knows that below 20k, 250 IAS in a Co-E Co alt fight is in most cases going to lose that fight.

Nice try, 15k at 250 IAS  co e fight in a hog if a far cry from chopping power to below 100, at medium alt.

As I said the hog is a much more capable fighter now. I don't know when the last time you played. I suggest you sub for just one month or just DL the game and try the hog now.

Guys like Sirloin, bluekitty, and god forbid skyrock all do it justice. Especialy at low speed.

So don't try and say I backed out on anything. Cus I posted something similar to this in that thread.

Have a nice day.

Bronk

Edit: Although I'm not anywhere as good as the above pilots in the hog.
I've chopped throttle , crossed controls, and drop gear to force the overshoot.( ended up below 100)
I've managed to kill my share this way.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2007, 09:26:40 AM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Red Tail 444

• Gold Member
      • http://www.redtail.org
Zeke
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2007, 09:02:18 AM »
Not sure where you thought I said you backed out?

I have not played since late 2005, and am trying to make ends meet to rejoin in 2007.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Zeke
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2007, 09:15:31 AM »
It was because of the post you quoted.
Kweassa was wondering when if ever, Serenity was going to respond to the thread.
I was agreeing with his second option.

So by quoting me then saying you didn't get a response to your question.....
well you get the idea.

Sorry for the confusion.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Zeke
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk
It was because of the post you quoted.
Kweassa was wondering when if ever, Serenity was going to respond to the thread.
I was agreeing with his second option.

So by quoting me then saying you didn't get a response to your question.....
well you get the idea.

Sorry for the confusion.

Bronk

Yeah, Bronk, heads up: I am in Highschool, with all of the hours of homework that includes, PLUS being in CAP, PLUS in flight training. I dont frequent these boards daily like I used to, so you and Kweasa can feel confident that while you may have to wait a few days for a reply, you WILL get one. The only time I back out of a thread is if it gets way to personal (People bringing ancestry into the argument) or when between my two visits 3 pages are added and I really dont want to sift through all of that.

Offline B3YT

• Silver Member
serenity give up
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2007, 11:12:21 AM »
Serenity i'm affraid to say the Spit XVI was a truely incredable aircraft . It had a HUGELY powerfull engine with a MASSIVE 5 blade prop . This men tthat even though it couldn't accelerate in a vert climb in deccelerated very slowly an dcoud even "Hang" in the air before a full stall .

The ver short wingspan and thin wing men tthat it could roll quickly and maintain highspeed. it also had good slow speed handling due to the large width to the wing.  Low wing loading ment that the wing could tolerate higher G loads.    

serenity the germans hated it cos it was a great plane.  so mate give it up. please before you get bogged down more and make even more of a fool of ones self.  

i have a book called spitfire that is the experiances of men that flew all the spit WWII veriants, all the spit XVI pilots agreed that it was remarkable.

(note the seafire XXII was a spit XVI veriant)
As the cleaners say :"once more unto the bleach"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: serenity give up
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2007, 11:31:31 AM »
Originally posted by B3YT
Serenity i'm affraid to say the Spit XVI was a truely incredable aircraft . It had a HUGELY powerfull engine with a MASSIVE 5 blade prop .

Ummm no the Mk XIV had a 5 bladed prop.

Bronk

Edit: Also the spit .21 was almost an entirely new AC.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 11:33:55 AM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline B3YT

• Silver Member
Zeke
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2007, 11:44:14 AM »
ah right on the prop but the seafire had a difrent number system hence the SEAfire XXII was a reworked spit XVI .  

(mumbles  thought i saw a spit XVI with the 5 blade never mind)

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
Zeke
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2007, 12:48:20 PM »
Originally posted by B3YT
ah right on the prop but the seafire had a difrent number system hence the SEAfire XXII was a reworked spit XVI .  

(mumbles  thought i saw a spit XVI with the 5 blade never mind)

False.

The Seafire Mk III was the final Merlin engined Seafire and it enters service before the Spitfire Mk XVI.  Thus it is definately not a Spitfire Mk XVI derivitive.

The first Griffon Seafire was the Mk XV.

All Seafires from the Mk III on are not derivitives of Spitfires, but purpose built Seafires with folding wings, strengthend structures and navalized equipment.

And lastly, the Roman numerals are abandoned at Mk XX.  The aircraft with higher mark numbers are the Spitfire Mk 21, Spitfire Mk 22, Spitfire Mk 24, Seafire Mk 46 and Seafire Mk 47.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline B3YT

• Silver Member
see i gave false info
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2007, 04:47:28 PM »
right now sernity this is what you should do  ::

i gave eromious info as an example .

Hold your hands up and say  "ok i made a mistake"  not ....

" NO I'M ALWAYS RIGHT ....cos cos cos , my mOm makes nicer cookies than your mOm..."