Author Topic: Am I to be booted?  (Read 7625 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2007, 04:06:58 AM »
Originally posted by eagleheartone
Well, here we go again.   If there is an allegation, you bet there is a film to back it up.  And to the one that said HT said I have never sent in a film... mmm guess Roy will have to say on that one... if he dont.... I have all the emails and the Phone log...  I will back up anything I say with proof!!!!!

Every time some members of a certain squad cried "Foul! And I have filmed it!" I offered them to see MY film too. Should help them either in their crusade or (in my opinion) they actuall might learn something...Never got any reply though. :)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2007, 04:34:58 AM »
Hey Lusche don't offend the leading capture squad from last month.

They will take all your bases whilst your having your dinner or going to work.   Then they will have pwned you by the time you next login.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline VIXEN

• Persona Non Grata
  • Zinc Member
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2007, 05:05:55 AM »
Originally posted by Slash27
You're so off base its almost sad.

Have fun in PnG land:aok

Oh wow, you have 4 sorties this campaign, maybe if you spent less time posting about what you know not about you'd have a clue as to what's really going on IN game !! But with over 5,000 posts i'm sure you have a view on what i should wear tomarrow when i fly.:rofl

Offline helbent

• Nickel Member
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2007, 05:39:42 AM »
Originally posted by Bronk
I'd rather see a Noob only arena. Anyone with less than 3 months can enter the arena. This way they can learn the basics in a bigger environment, without being food for the vets.  

Bronk we had easy mode arenas in Air Warrior and Warbirds.  I know this because I flew in them both religously.  When WB killed the EZ mode arena I left WB and came to aces high (along with many others).  Ive been flying aces many years now and am still struggling to free myself of bad habits learned in the "noob" arenas.  I realize that you didnt ask for an "easy mode" but if noobs had their own arena, it would eventually become that.  Looking back I wished that I would of sworn off these noob arenas, jump into the mix and learn the right way.

To the LTAR,

what does it matter if ord was down or not?  I have seen many Hordes of land grabbers come in, kill everything on a field, capture it, then head to the rearm pad with all the jabos and goons so that the horde may continue on taking another base.  Since when is this against rules?

Edit: To mr Breeze, you are teh stoopid!! you must be joking
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 05:43:56 AM by helbent »
Creator and original CO of the now HiJacked Squad -=Hell Hounds=-
Never argue with an idiot.  They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Avator by fugi.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2007, 07:16:49 AM »
Originally posted by VIXEN
Oh wow, you have 4 sorties this campaign, maybe if you spent less time posting about what you know not about you'd have a clue as to what's really going on IN game !! But with over 5,000 posts i'm sure you have a view on what i should wear tomarrow when i fly.:rofl
You are truely clueless. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.:aok
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2007, 07:16:50 AM »
You are truely clueless. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.:aok
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2007, 07:17:59 AM »
Originally posted by SuperDud

:rofl

Billy Madison

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2007, 07:58:23 AM »
Ive played HTC's games for 9 years.  I play an awful lot.  Ive seen warps = planes seemingly go underground extending 800D then back to 200D. I've seen glitches / bugs = tanks that are invisible in SB's, trees and small hills.  Seen and experienced landed kills when blow up.  Seen cable tuggers that usually disco. Seen double accounters trying to reap a great score or just spy on other teams. :rolleyes:

Funny how the majority of allegation come from the Aces low community.  In all my time I have never seen a "hacker" type at all.  Some of you guys are to dumb it's unreal.  Are your ego's that "cool" that your death must have been a "hacker"...Pah-lease.  Use your bleedin brains boys.

P.S.  TO NAME NAMES isn't cool either.  What if your wrong which you prolly are.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 08:03:46 AM by LYNX »

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2007, 08:10:51 AM »
Originally posted by LYNX
BTW I was on local vox yelling "ya ran into the bloody mountain".  Seen that coming a mile away.  Couldn't believe it:rofl

ROFL i couldnt believe they carried on following me up, i knew they wouldnt have the airspeed to clear the top, was laughing my arse off when they both spun in.

http://www.onpoi.net/ah/pics/users/71_1173618853_moobs.ahf

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2007, 08:15:23 AM »
As for all the accusations of cheating in the EW arena, many are & have been validated, hence the dismissal of CLANG last campaign among a few others who were caught "on film".

I personally was  the victum of cheating by QANTAS in the EW arena on 3/9/07 when he  dropped 2 eggs on my T-34 & missed, circled around for a few more minutes(no land & rearm) and then came back in & dropped 6 bombs on me which killed me......this could have been plausable, however he was in a Hurri IIc which only carries 2 eggs to begin with.

Yes i named names & i don't care, i'll stake my #1 bombing reputation on it. Untill HT institutes a punkbuster system, bans IP addresses & refuses bank account #'s of known TOS violator's, the cheating & accusations will continue unabated.

Atleast back in the AirWarrior days, Kesmai had paid staff who haunted the arena's "looking" for violator's & had vollunteer staff who's account's were paid for to help police the arena's and they took "snap shots" of ppl's hard drives looking for script changes.....warned once, then tossed permenetly was their policy.

I think HT's indifferance is due to their own ineptness & greed to expand for monetary gain verses building upon a solid core of players and providing a solid gaming experience.

VIX

WOW ... You must really be serious if you are stakeing your #1 bombing reputaiton on it ...  :rofl

I mean, anyone who must be as leet as you in a bomber MUST speak the truth and is beyond reproach.

Are your ego's that "cool" that your death must have been a "hacker"...

That is the root of it all.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2007, 08:24:39 AM »
Originally posted by MrBreeze
That sounds like a logical solution to me. Ban the people who are trying to rid the game of "cheaters". Whilst denying that cheating is going on. Sooner or later we will have an elite game where everyone cheats except for a few guys who are naive.

Banning people who want to improve the game is a bad decision from any perspective unless your motive is to ruin the game. I have some video of some questionable stuff myself, but I'm almost scared to turn it in for fear of being banned for calling a duck a duck. One way to look at it though.. If no one cares that this stuff is going on and I get banned for suggesting that it is, or worse proving that it is I guess I’m better off. If I’m spending all my free time trying to improve myself in a game where I can never achieve anything against a person who is cheating, I would be better off getting banned and spending my time and money elsewhere.

Personally attacking someone for calling you or anyone else a hacker doesn’t make you any better than they are. Implying that they are making uneducated statements then calling them “newbs” is hypocritical at best. If you haven’t witnessed any kind of cheating testifying “I haven’t seen it” is an honest honorable way to go about it, but saying it doesn’t exist and attacking the person who says it does is ignorant in my opinion.

This kind of behavior is sure to discourage any honest mature gamer to steer clear of AH, and encourage any would-be cheaters to flock here.

Maybe this will shed some light on your understanding of how this discussion or the discussion of cheating is viewed by HTC.

VIXEN and eagleheartone ... keep fighting the fight ... but don't be surprised if your the one that is banned as a result of your witch hunts.

This is a quote from HT ...

Overlag: We are not trying to cover anything up.

Twitchy: I can not begin to describe how seriously I take this subject.

I Have banned people for simply making a troll claim that they have been cheating.

Anyone found cheating is banned. No ifs ands or buts.

But rumors of cheating are almost as detrimental to AH as cheating it's self. And you have begun to spread rummors by your post. There by you have just made your self part of the problem.

People must have faith that the playing field of AH is a level one. Thats why I take both cheating and the rumor of so seriously,boh have a effect on my buisness.

You claimed to know of cheats, Well until you send me some information on it, I say you are just blowing hot air.

And a warning Twitchy, Don't push me on this topic either send me info dalea@hitechcreations.com , or remain quite.

We do a lot to prevent cheating in AH, but we never discuss what we do, because the discussion it's self makes it easyer for person to try cheat .

So don't expect me to be a resonable person on this topic, because this issue always gets my undivided attention.

HiTech
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2007, 09:20:21 AM »
Originally posted by helbent
Bronk we had easy mode arenas in Air Warrior and Warbirds.  I know this because I flew in them both religously.  When WB killed the EZ mode arena I left WB and came to aces high (along with many others).  Ive been flying aces many years now and am still struggling to free myself of bad habits learned in the "noob" arenas.  I realize that you didnt ask for an "easy mode" but if noobs had their own arena, it would eventually become that.  Looking back I wished that I would of sworn off these noob arenas, jump into the mix and learn the right way.

Notice I stated less than 3 months.
I figure that's long enough to learn the basics. After that arena is grayed out and you fly regular MAs.
This rookie arena will have MA settings. Nothing would be dumbed down.
Just the quality of pilots would be a more = lvl.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2007, 09:22:54 AM »
As for all the accusations of cheating in the EW arena, many are & have been validated, hence the dismissal of CLANG last campaign among a few others who were caught "on film".

I personally was  the victum of cheating by QANTAS in the EW arena on 3/9/07 when he  dropped 2 eggs on my T-34 & missed, circled around for a few more minutes(no land & rearm) and then came back in & dropped 6 bombs on me which killed me......this could have been plausable, however he was in a Hurri IIc which only carries 2 eggs to begin with.

Yes i named names & i don't care, i'll stake my #1 bombing reputation on it. Untill HT institutes a punkbuster system, bans IP addresses & refuses bank account #'s of known TOS violator's, the cheating & accusations will continue unabated.

Atleast back in the AirWarrior days, Kesmai had paid staff who haunted the arena's "looking" for violator's & had vollunteer staff who's account's were paid for to help police the arena's and they took "snap shots" of ppl's hard drives looking for script changes.....warned once, then tossed permenetly was their policy.

I think HT's indifferance is due to their own ineptness & greed to expand for monetary gain verses building upon a solid core of players and providing a solid gaming experience.

VIX

Will you new bbs name be of the 1vixen1 variety or will you really shade it up?

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline eagleheartone

• Copper Member
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2007, 09:30:38 AM »
// Slapshot this goes out to you... you sit here and say that I am on a witch hunt and put my name infront of that. That is doing what you are accusing me of is it not.  
you few senior member on here seem to think that you can do anything  or say anything you want.... You just put my name on a witch hunt... If that aint callin the kettle Black.  I dont know you... you dont know me.... but if I suspect you of foul play... I will personally tune to you and ask you how or why this may occur.  I give the person an opportunity to explain the outcome.... hence learning at the same time.  Ask anyone that flies with... or against me in the arena's.  Lusche should even be man enough to agree with that... I've done it with him.  If you come at me at 471 mph sustained.. in a aircraft that caint do but 350 and not controlible at the speed... gonna raise an eyebrow..... but it dont matter what I say...I'm just a Junior member...right.   You people crack me up...... gotta go check on my list...  Tar and Feather's are next..... :aok
Eaglehrt

CO.  5th SFG "S.O.A.R."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Am I to be booted?
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2007, 09:35:48 AM »
Originally posted by Lusche
Every time some members of a certain squad cried "Foul! And I have filmed it!"  

Pretty much same experience here.
To anyone looking to buff your score up a bit . Be it GV or fighter.
I suggest going to the EW as non bish.
Look for the base off in the corner flashing.
You will find a steady stream of HOicanes , panzies, flackpanzies, and m3.

If you hold them off a bit and they fade away. Do not worry your targets have moved to the next undefended base. Just take a glance at the map and adjust accordingly.
:D

Bronk
See Rule #4