Author Topic: G.55 Centauro Lobbying Thread  (Read 9978 times)

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
G.55 Centauro Lobbying Thread
« Reply #255 on: April 02, 2007, 02:02:35 PM »

storch

« Reply #256 on: April 02, 2007, 02:04:33 PM »
^^^^^

Now I'm giddy with laughter.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #257 on: April 02, 2007, 02:47:50 PM »
Originally posted by Edbert

:rofl  Dude, you have way too much free time.:rofl

Putting the AH BBS on the PC is brilliant!

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
« Reply #258 on: April 02, 2007, 04:13:11 PM »

Give the money to the clown!

Ruthless People Posting.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #259 on: April 02, 2007, 04:36:20 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Except where bombers, their relative speeds, durability, altitudes, real life combat actions, or performance is involved. :rolleyes:

FYI: Bodhi exploded in this thread, threw accusations at me about falsifying information about the G.55 and when I ask him where, when I get sick of his bull, and call him out on it, he can't provide anything.

He tries to dig up a post I made 2 years ago, not that it has any relevance. His claims and accusations were made about the contents of this and the "vote no" thread.

And yet, when called out he can provide nothing.

He threw accusations out, and when I said "where, show me" he shut up real damn fast about it and just started spitting out taunts. To me, he's full of chit. I have tried to be more than forgiving. I haven't called him a single name or made any insults. Instead I find nothing but insults and childish replies in almost every reply.

The only reason I've forced the matter like this is to prove he has no grounds for being upset at me as he claims.

EDIT: If he's had a bad month, or his GF left him, or be broke a bone and is in pain, or has issues with his mother, you know these can all be explanations for him b****ing at me, but don't expect me to take it sitting down if it has nothing to do with what's being discussed.

Offline tedrbr

• Silver Member
« Reply #260 on: April 02, 2007, 04:39:19 PM »
Originally posted by Hajo

How can this group of informed people ignore the fact that the B25 was probably the most widely used of all the aircraft on the list proposed by Pyro.

Um, because, from the original and current list, it wasn't.

#16 Bell P-39 Airacobra/P-63 Kingcobra 12,897 (9,584/ 3,313)USA, Russia  Single-engined fighter & fighter-bomber

#20 Petlyakov Pe-2 11,427 USSR Twin-engined light bomber

#27 North American B-25 Mitchell 9,816 (in all versions combined) USA Twin-engined medium bomber

And because, some of realize that the B-25's performance numbers in relation to:  
low flight speed  (slower than B-26, A-20, and Boston III),
low climb rates  (less than B-24, about half that of B-26), and
low ord load-outs (again, less than B-26, less than A-20, B-model B-25 same as Boston III"s load)  
...will ensure that after the initial weeks after release and being used for target drones by everyone else, the B-25's will be relegated to the back of the Hangar in LW, to be pulled out only in EW and a few SEA events from time to time.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #261 on: April 02, 2007, 05:43:15 PM »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #262 on: April 02, 2007, 05:55:13 PM »
Originally posted by Krusty
FYI: Bodhi exploded in this thread, threw accusations at me about falsifying information about the G.55 and when I ask him where, when I get sick of his bull, and call him out on it, he can't provide anything.

He tries to dig up a post I made 2 years ago, not that it has any relevance. His claims and accusations were made about the contents of this and the "vote no" thread.

And yet, when called out he can provide nothing.

He threw accusations out, and when I said "where, show me" he shut up real damn fast about it and just started spitting out taunts. To me, he's full of chit. I have tried to be more than forgiving. I haven't called him a single name or made any insults. Instead I find nothing but insults and childish replies in almost every reply.

The only reason I've forced the matter like this is to prove he has no grounds for being upset at me as he claims.

EDIT: If he's had a bad month, or his GF left him, or be broke a bone and is in pain, or has issues with his mother, you know these can all be explanations for him b****ing at me, but don't expect me to take it sitting down if it has nothing to do with what's being discussed.

I don't think, from talking to him, that he's really upset with you, per se. He does have a valid point when he questions the accuracy of many of your claims, and the manner in which you defend them when corrected or disputed. If he wants to call you a liar, I can't find fault with him. He may lack a little tact in doing so, but you're as guilty as he is. Remember Ploesti?

On topic, I wish to take a moment to offer my condolences after the death of the G.55 pipedream, even though I'm completely unmoved.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 05:57:14 PM by hubsonfire »
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1502/index.html
« Reply #263 on: April 02, 2007, 06:34:26 PM »
Originally posted by Edbert

LMAO :D :rofl :rofl :aok :cool:
Originally posted by Panman
God the BK's are some some ugly mo-fo's. Please no more pictures, I'm going blind Bet your mothers don't even love ya cause u'all sooooooooo F******* ulgy.

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #264 on: April 02, 2007, 06:49:48 PM »
On topic, I wish to take a moment to offer my condolences after the death of the G.55 pipedream, even though I'm completely unmoved.

Thank you very much, Hub! Sigh, sob! :cry
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #265 on: April 02, 2007, 07:16:05 PM »
I don't think, from talking to him, that he's really upset with you, per se. He does have a valid point when he questions the accuracy of many of your claims,

Really? Does he? He listed 4 items in this thread. One was outdated about the G.55, which I have not perpetuated in THIS thread. In THIS thread all of my data has been as accurate as possible, up to and including AGREEING Bodhi when he supposedly countered my point with production numbers of the G.55. If you look you'll see that he simply posted the numbers which I already posted in this thread.

So this should have no bearing in why he's griping at me. He's only repeated numbers we already listed in this thread.

Another was irelevant about Ta152C-1s having production lines but never having actually produced any planes. I'm sure in his mind that was a victorious point, but it had zero bearing on the discussion at hand. I said the Ta152C-0 wasn't a production plane, and he said the C-1.... basically wasn't one either.

So this should have no bearing in why he's griping at me. It's a tangent.
It didn't counter or add to the point at hand. It was a nice side note, but in no way was it a debate, argument, or ground-shaking rebuttle.

Then there's Ploesti. There were no photos in that whole long debacle of a thread that showed B-24s flying less than 30 feet off the ground. There were some low flying B-24s, and I never disputed that. However, I will not believe (at this point in time) the pilot tales of crashing into hay bales, and flying so low that the top dorsal turret could fire into hay bales as it flew by (a gun position which doesn't depress below 0 degrees). Nor will I believe Soviet accounts that the spitfire and the hurricane were not manuverable aircraft, because it's all subjective. That is my opinion, and I have said as much, and my opinion on that matter won't change. So... Bodhi holds a grudge and attacks me for an opinion I hold? Is that it? Go back and read the Ploesti thread. I got yelled at because I dared not believe the word of the pilots that flew it. I also don't believe reports that claim 190s could out-turn spitfires with ease. It's a biased claim, which doesn't explain the entire story.

So this should have no bearing in why he's griping at me. If he's calling me a liar and a spreader of falsehoods, he hasn't been able to find one fact. *IF* he hates me because of my opinion, he is biggoted and weak minded. I don't think that's the case. I leave this out of why he's griping at me because it is opinion.

If not, the only other point he's brought up was a VERY obscure one about P-40N production dates. Aside from the date, my post was fairly accurate, and the date was mis-quoted from several popular books. Could be considered a common misconception. I was corrected by Widewing immediately after, and have since not posted that quote again. Where have I been spreading lies? Where have I been conjuring falsehoods? I quoted something going from multiple books, and was corrected. He makes it out to be a much bigger deal than it was.

In fact, he was searching for my name and for "109" strings, trying to find something to hurl at my face about 109s. I've posted quite a bit in my time here about 109s, 190s, and many other aircraft, and even when he was SEARCHING for something to throw in my face, all he could find was an obscure P-40N comment.

So this should have no bearing in why he's griping at me. He had to go and search to find something after-the-fact, and couldn't come up with anything.

and the manner in which you defend them when corrected or disputed.

Inaccurate to say that. If I'm corrected by a valid source I will not defend a position proven wrong. However, Bodhi (on this whole G.55 topic) has been hurling insults more than actually trying to prove a point. He didn't provide anything to this thread which wasn't already IN this topic. The way I've defended myself here has been to ask him politely why where and when, and he has replied with more insults.

If he wants to call you a liar, I can't find fault with him. He may lack a little tact in doing so, but you're as guilty as he is. Remember Ploesti?

Yes, I do remember it as a matter of fact. I am not the guilty party here. I was posting constructive, and factually correct information in this thread and in another thread about the G.55. He goes ballistic, on that premise. However, he cannot find any reason when I ask him multiple times.

What can be inferred from that, other than he was attacking me because he felt like it, unprovoked, and that he had no basis for the attack? <-- this description sounds to me like I'm the victim in this one.

Of all of the examples listed above, the only one that might have any "teeth" is ploesti, only fact of the matter is no photos showed the bombers scraping wheat grass and I refuse to believe it happened until I see it. Now if he's griping at me, and starting fights based on this opinion, he can suck a lemon for all I care. If that's not the case, then he has provided NO explanation, and I have repeatedly asked in a polite way why he has done this.

I wanted to get to the bottom of this and put this puppy to bed once and for all, however, he cannot find the bottom. I'm of the opinion there was no "bottom" to this to get to. He can find no reason.

Certainly, if there IS a reason, it has nothing to do with anything in the G.55 threads, and as such Bodhi has started a fight under false pretenses in an otherwise peaceful discussion.

Please re-read this thread, and show me something I've done wrong, other than point out that Bodhi wasn't in posession of all the facts when he started the "vote no" thread --- WHICH, fyi, the Finns did in the "vote no to brewster" thread, and Bodhi didn't start World War 3 in there. He gets corrected in there, and in this "vote no" thread -- but decides to take up a fight in this one. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 02, 2007, 07:19:17 PM by Krusty »

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #266 on: April 02, 2007, 07:26:18 PM »
Gianlupo better luck next time.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #267 on: April 02, 2007, 11:19:38 PM »
Wow, holy wall of text Krusty.

I don't hate ya.  I feel sorry for yas man.  

But hey, you go ahead and believe you are in the right.  It's easier if your world has total ageement....  :rofl

I will be off in reality the next few days!   :aok
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #268 on: April 03, 2007, 12:33:39 AM »
I've not insulted you once or called you one name, and I am greeted with lies and abuse. I demand an explanation or an apology. You have so far been unable to provide the former, but I will take the latter.

Originally posted by Bodhi
Krusty, the saddest thing here is that you are so full of caca del toro that you could not move unless a dung beetle picked you up and rolled you into a ball....
[...]
I am tired of listening to your inane rantings. You know crap all, your assumptions are flawed and you generally have no clue. That you have survived this long is proof that God has a heart for idiots.

you started with insults...

I finish.

Spin it how you like, you are still a factless imbecile.

What are you taking? Honestly, I want to see how the hell this turned into you being the victim? You came into this thread and called me ignorant. If that is not starting something, I really do not know wtf is.
[...]
The why the hell are you here telling me something different then... seriously, what are you on?
[...]
Misconception...? Again, what are you on?
[...]
You are not straight forward. You skew everything to your point of view. If you do not have a fact you make it up. Thats the number one problem with you and why people just can not stand to see you in a thread. Even when you are wrong you maintain your innocence and try to skew that into an attack on you.

Frankly I am very tired of you and your factless statements and spin.

1 day.... 1 month it doesn't matter to Krusty. He knows everything.

LOL,

See what I mean. The guy is so used to talking out his arse that he can not even support his own statements.

Pathetic.

I may be a griefer to you, but I am not a liar like you.

[...]
You want me to lay off, then admit you are wrong.
Lying... how about we just leave it as you know f all and that you talk out your butt.

I think that'd best close it.

sorry am drunk at breck, but could not resist.

You must consistently walk around with a blanket over your head.

And FYI, I never exploded, although... I seem to remember looking back a few threads with all your expletives being blanked out.

Nice try... actually not really, but believe what you want.

Have a nice day in your "little" world.  

I reiterate:

I've not insulted you once or called you one name, and I am greeted with lies and abuse. I demand an explanation or an apology. You have so far been unable to provide the former, but I will take the latter.

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
« Reply #269 on: April 03, 2007, 02:14:01 AM »
Originally posted by Krusty

:rofl

Yeah Bodhi! Apologise!