Author Topic: G.55 Centauro Lobbying Thread  (Read 10262 times)

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
G.55 Centauro Lobbying Thread
« Reply #240 on: April 02, 2007, 08:34:16 AM »
:lol

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #241 on: April 02, 2007, 08:45:39 AM »
Originally posted by SFRT - Frenchy
Great IL2 skin, my background of the day.

It's not IL2, Frenchy, it's Targetware, more precisely the Target Tobruk mod. If you have the chance, try it, it's a nice sim and that mod is particularly well done, a bunch of italian players work on it and are doing a great job. The G.55 will be released at the end of April.
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline JB11

• Copper Member
« Reply #242 on: April 02, 2007, 09:32:18 AM »
Again, who is Bodhi? :rofl
Never abandon the possibility of attack. Attack even from a position of inferiority, to disrupt the enemy's plans. This often results in improving one's own position. - General Adolf Galland, Luftwaffe
Proverbs 3:5,6

storch

« Reply #243 on: April 02, 2007, 09:42:42 AM »
Originally posted by Gianlupo
It's not IL2, Frenchy, it's Targetware, more precisely the Target Tobruk mod. If you have the chance, try it, it's a nice sim and that mod is particularly well done, a bunch of italian players work on it and are doing a great job. The G.55 will be released at the end of April.
I downloaded targetware a while ago.  I might give it a try towards may.

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #244 on: April 02, 2007, 09:51:54 AM »
At first, storch, you'll find it hard. The FM is more difficult than the AH one, and there are less "helping features" (e.g. the map doesn't show the position of your planes and there's no radar), but I think it's worth a try. Unfortunately, the arenas aren't much crowded (very few people, in fact ;)): you'll find more people around 9 PM GMT +1 in TT arena.
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #245 on: April 02, 2007, 11:10:57 AM »
Originally posted by Bodhi
148 total aircraft... come on, this is a waste of time for HTC to be considering.  There are far more variants that need representation than a very limited hardly standardised fighter!

"Very limited hardly standardized fighter" <-- this is why that statement was ignorant. It would be saying the same as "the model T was an insignificant vehicle" or "nobody knows how wings produce lift" -- by doing some reading you find that it just isn't true. Ignorance isn't an insult, it was a fact.

You quickly went on to impugne MY honor, without hesitation no less.

Even with 250 aircraft, it is a waste of time.  (and if you care to look at the numbers cited they add up to aabout 250 aircraft)

As for calling me ignorant, I have a much better tendency to back up my statements with facts than your assumptions.  So tread lightly.

Then after I provided accurate information you replied as such:

Krusty, the saddest thing here is that you are so full of caca del toro that you could not move unless a dung beetle picked you up and rolled you into a ball....

Come on and get a basic understanding.  The G.55 was a too late, not enough produced, and DEFINITLEY not an impact on the war.

I am tired of listening to your inane rantings.  You know crap all, your assumptions are flawed and you generally have no clue.  That you have survived this long is proof that God has a heart for idiots.

and

you started with insults...

I finish.

Spin it how you like, you are still a factless imbecile.

and more:

What are you taking?  Honestly, I want to see how the hell this turned into you being the victim?  You came into this thread and called me ignorant.  If that is not starting something, I really do not know wtf is.

I provided production figures put in place by your buddy Gianlupo.  You want to argue that, talk to him.  As for you saying that I am not listenening, I have seen your reasoning.  You want the G.55 because it will have a chance for the Italians to fight and be competitive even though it was hardly a blip in the war.  I have maintained it is such a limited production aircraft, that there are other more important aircraft that should go in game first.

The why the hell are you here telling me something different then... seriously, what are you on?

Misconception...?  Again, what are you on?
The Ta152 saw about 50 examples produced and delivered... roughly.  Thats 33% of the total number of G.55's that were delivered.  The 109G6 saw roughly 11000 aircraft produced.  It was the most common built 109.  The G.55 total production (even counting aircraft not delivered and on assembly line) is 2.7% of the 109G6 production.   The Ta152 total represents .4 % of the 109G6 production.
DING DING.... that logic of yours is FLAWED as usual.  They were BOTH rare when compared to the 109G6.  

You are not straight forward.  You skew everything to your point of view.  If you do not have a fact you make it up.  Thats the number one problem with you and why people just can not stand to see you in a thread.  Even when you are wrong you maintain your innocence and try to skew that into an attack on you.

Frankly I am very tired of you and your factless statements and spin.

Ohh, and the G.55 does not belong in the game.  It was a limited number side show.

directly insulting and attacking me, for providing the same frakking info you did. P.S. this is your bogus numbers "apples and oranges" comparison.

Posts like this:

I am 100% not against adding Italian aircraft.  If you want to add an Italian aircraft though, then add the CR.42 and SM.79.  

Both served in significant numbers.  Hell a CR.42 is in a museum over in England after it was shot down during the Battle of Britain.

That is the way it should be.  Insignificant, hypothetical uber planes should have lower priority than the real in your face aircraft that were there and fought in numbers.

Don't lend you credibility and simply reinforce my "ignorance" statement. You simply lacked information on the G.55 almost completely. It had been posted many times by several people that the G.55 was not "hypothetical" nor was it "uber" nor was it "indignificant". You really had no idea what its stats were, it seemed. Otherwise you'd never have called it "uber" or "hypothetical" or "insignificant" (although you could qualify this last one with "in comparison to 'nation x')

I'm just going to paste your typical responses from "Vote no to g.55" and this thread.

1 day.... 1 month  it doesn't matter to Krusty.  He knows everything.

LOL,

See what I mean.  The guy is so used to talking out his arse that he can not even support his own statements.

Pathetic.

I may be a griefer to you, but I am not a liar like you.

Throw insults?  It seems to me that you were the one that started with the ignorance comment.  Since then, you have been proven wrong on many if not most occasions on this discussion and that you talk out both sides of your mouth with completely opposite statements.

You want me to lay off, then admit you are wrong.

Lying... how about we just leave it as you know f all and that you talk out your butt.

I think that'd best close it.

sorry am drunk at breck, but could not resist.

You must consistently walk around with a blanket over your head.

And FYI, I never exploded, although... I seem to remember looking back a few threads with all your expletives being blanked out.  

Nice try...  actually not really, but believe what you want.  

Have a nice day in your "little" world.  :)

Oh.. yes.. we can all see how you "never exploded"....

All of this in 2 related threads, yet when I call you out, and flat out say "show me where" -- you can't provide a single quote, a single example of anything that's wrong, a lie, etc. I haven't even insulted you, unless pointing out that you didn't read the info on the g.55 in the first place is an insult. You scanned the "number produced" and claimed it was a hypothetical insignificant uber plane. None of that holds up if you read page 1 of this thread. You simply grabbed the number and said "vote no" -- but then you said the other things which were wrong.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #246 on: April 02, 2007, 11:24:42 AM »
This thread is so done, you can't even put a fork in it.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

storch

Impugn your HONOR lol
« Reply #247 on: April 02, 2007, 11:24:46 AM »
krusty, do you have a whiny high pitched voice? you mis-spelled impugn

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #248 on: April 02, 2007, 11:25:57 AM »

Although sometimes a male, Crybaby is usually a female, and often a close ally of Innocence Abused. When teased or attacked Crybaby will pitch a loud public temper tantrum, holding his/her breath and kicking his/her feet. If that defense fails she will run to Nanny for comfort.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

storch

« Reply #249 on: April 02, 2007, 11:28:52 AM »
ain't that the truth :rofl

Offline tedrbr

• Silver Member
« Reply #250 on: April 02, 2007, 11:29:17 AM »
Skuzzy, you got a wooden stake around to drive into this thread?

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #251 on: April 02, 2007, 11:35:28 AM »
Thx Gialupo, seems they improved since I last checked two years ago.
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #252 on: April 02, 2007, 11:38:45 AM »
I am the typo king, furby!

As for bodhi, I've proven over and over that I've been civil and forgiving and have only supplied accurate information, and yet he persists in his childish insults. What happened to the times when you could post on a forum without being attacked for no reason.

As I've proven here in these past few posts, I've asked Bodhi to show me where or why he has attacked me in these threads, and he cannot provide an answer. He is simply a griefer, attacking for no reason.

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #253 on: April 02, 2007, 12:23:54 PM »
Voted B25 again this round for Toads' father and Toad.

How can this group of informed people ignore the fact that the B25 was probabley the most widely used of all the aircraft on the list proposed by Pyro.

So.....imho since it was used everywhere in great numbers in many variants using logic and reasoning it should be included in this fine game.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #254 on: April 02, 2007, 01:15:58 PM »
Originally posted by Krusty
and have only supplied accurate information

Except where bombers, their relative speeds, durability, altitudes, real life combat actions, or performance is involved. :rolleyes:
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech