Author Topic: G.55 Centauro Lobbying Thread  (Read 10014 times)

VWE

G.55 Centauro Lobbying Thread
« Reply #285 on: April 03, 2007, 12:42:47 PM »
Now, now krusty... stick to something you know and not what you think...

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #286 on: April 03, 2007, 12:44:11 PM »
VWE, have you read this thread, or are you just coming in at the end to stir up more trouble?

Please answer before I reply.

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
« Reply #287 on: April 03, 2007, 03:08:01 PM »
LOL how cute... you even put it in your sig.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #288 on: April 03, 2007, 03:11:28 PM »
But of course... I find it hilarious that he's done things that would get most people PNGed, has done them without rebuke, and tries to laugh them off as unimportant when called to answer for it.

So funny it's sig material.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #289 on: April 03, 2007, 03:15:24 PM »
Originally posted by Krusty
Bodhi's the one that melted down in this thread. IF it gets locked, it will be because Bodhi started a fight without cause, creating false reasons after-the-fact to justify it (Bush should hire him!).

I know Bodhi fairly well and I'll put $1,000 on the fact that he:  1.)  Has NOT "melted down".   2.)  Instead, he's laughing his butt off.    Krusty, with the amount of duplicate threads on this plane, it was a poor attempt at "promoting the plane".
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #290 on: April 03, 2007, 03:15:35 PM »
But of course... I find it hilarious that he's done things that would get most people PNGed, has done them without rebuke, and tries to laugh them off as unimportant when called to answer for it.

The sig doesn't have any of the things you've mentioned above Krusty. It just has one of your own tirades.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #291 on: April 03, 2007, 03:18:25 PM »
Guys, quit trying to talk him away from the ledge....ever hear the term "give him more rope"? I think that is why this thread is still alive in the first place, anyone who has been around these boards for any length of time knows Krusty's penchant for...errrr....exaggerating the facts.

Jump clown-boy jump!

EDIT:
Originally posted by Ball
zOMG! it looks like Bodhi's avatar on the left too!

Thanks for recognizing my creativity!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2007, 03:21:32 PM by Edbert »

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
« Reply #292 on: April 03, 2007, 03:19:11 PM »

PNG? He has just counter argued.  While you stood there screaming.

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
« Reply #293 on: April 03, 2007, 03:29:35 PM »
Krusty... you had 3 threads nuked by Pyro before Bodhi even posted a message in here.

This sums it up really: -

Originally posted by Bodhi
Throw insults?  It seems to me that you were the one that started with the ignorance comment.  Since then, you have been proven wrong on many if not most occasions on this discussion and that you talk out both sides of your mouth with completely opposite statements.

You want me to lay off, then admit you are wrong.

Can we get a forum admin in here, please? I have been civil and forgiving, but this is insane.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #294 on: April 03, 2007, 03:54:17 PM »
Krusty, you play a computer game and post in an online game forum.  You take your name from a fictitious cartoon clown and fly around in pixellated pretend planes in your free time.

Nobody is "impugning" your honor, and certainly nobody is going to apologize to you for some perceived slight that you have taken very, very seriously.  You're a pretend clown flying pretend planes!  You're arguing over the Internet!  

:aok

-- Todd/Leviathn

storch

« Reply #295 on: April 03, 2007, 04:04:12 PM »
krusty I'll bet the farm bodhi is laughing at your posts.  I know I am.  back away from the edge and get a chuckle out of the thread yourself.  it's funny stuff.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #296 on: April 03, 2007, 04:24:47 PM »
Furball, I had 1 thread edited, at MY request no less, because somebody else started a fight. Since then, Bodhi has started a new fight.

Oh, and FYI: calling me a long stream of unending insults and names does insult my honor, Levi. Maybe you don't have any, but then nobody cares what you type anyways.

I provided factually correct information, Bodhi didn't read it, came in here posting what I'd already said, and said he was trying to correct me (having posted what I already posted).

Guess who comes off as an arse? Bodhi does. On top of that he spews endless insults to me this entire time, then when I calmly ask him why, he gets all flustered and can't answer. He had not ONE valid reason to start any trouble, yet he did. Further, he goes searching after-the-fact to try to find some reason to have started trouble in the first place, but only comes up with lame unrelated examples. Thats' the best he could "dig up".

Facts are:

Bodhi starts a fight
Bodhi spews insults
Krusty stays calm, utters not one instul or name
Krusty tries to figure out why Bodhi is acting like this
Bodhi laughs it off and ignores the issues.

So Bodhi starts trouble for his own perverse pleasure. You might want to reconsider who you have as a squadmate.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #297 on: April 03, 2007, 04:46:55 PM »
Hey Krusty,

I know it is hard, but how about the facts please:

1.   To be non combative in another person's thread, I started my own thread on why I did not support the G.55.

http://forums.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=201910

2.   You immediately throw in an insult by calling me ignorant for citing the facts on production numbers.

3.   I provide counterarguments that you can not counter.

4.   You start to spin this into being a victim as you can not back up your facts.

5.   BBS is now laughing at you for having a meltdown.

I actually was grinning thinking about this thread, and just showed it to some others in the shop I am at, and they are now laughing their collective arses off at you too.  

You da man!  Thanks for the smile.  
:aok
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
« Reply #298 on: April 03, 2007, 04:53:35 PM »

I actually was grinning thinking about this thread, and just showed it to some others in the shop I am at, and they are now laughing their collective arses off at you too.  

Is that the shop where THIS   is happening?

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #299 on: April 03, 2007, 05:01:19 PM »
2.   You immediately throw in an insult by calling me ignorant for citing the facts on production numbers.

False. Your numbers were correct. Your numbers matched those in this very thread (how many times do I have to say it? READ this thread!). Your comments about the aircraft were ignorant, not about the numbers produced. I made no insult by saying you were ignorant. Were it you, the F-bomb would have been tossed about 5 times and you'd have used words like "moron" "fool" "you're an a**" and other things -- gee, sort of like what you used in the quotes of you I posted above. Ignorant isn't an insult. It was what you were regarding the G.55. The numbers are the same as in this thread, and nobody EVER disputed the number. Your comments about it being an "uber hypothetical and all but nonexistent" aircraft were ignorant.

3.   I provide counterarguments that you can not counter.

Where? You provided NO counter arguments. Had you read this thread (I'm still not convinced you've done it yet) you would find anything you've said has already been said here. You're repeating me, pretending you're refuting me. If A = B, then A !=B must be false. You're using warped logic to substantiate your argument.

5.   BBS is now laughing at Bodhi for having a meltdown.

Fixed.

You started an inflamatory thread (P.S. read the rules, no trolling) posting false information about an aircraft. You didn't bother reading the very informative thread you were bashing, in the first place. When I correct you, you cling to some sort of numbers comment -- which only is a repeat of what I've already posted.

You hide behind a wall of torrential insults to cover your own embarrasment for sticking your foot in your mouth -- starting an argument on false pretenses then seeing that there was no grounds for it in the first place (seeing this, if you ever read this thread, I mean).

Your immature name calling may please yourself, but how old are you, man? What kind of a childhood did you have? Did you torture small animals? Kill the neighbors' cats and bury them?

The fact that you start a fight with no basis, try to make up a basis after-the-fact to cover your own shame, and then hide behind a mask of supposed laughter, indicates you have strong mental issues that would be best taken up with a therapist.

Your goading only makes you look like a sad sap. Oh, and calling in your BK squaddies to try and defend something.... which has only 1 side so cannot be defended... is also sad. I notice none of them (aside from Ball) showed up until I called you out, and you had no explanation for your action.