Author Topic: Unperk the Chog  (Read 1578 times)

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Unperk the Chog
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2007, 05:50:23 PM »
Originally posted by Krusty
Erm? Wha..?? Dude, if you have an agenda with me, take it private.

I have.
And you didn't pissed me in private.

Btw I wasted almost one hour of my time to check the stats the only think I can say before going to bed is YOU don't have do that. Or you should have noticed your post was false.

Do you remember when was the LA-7 added ?

now re read your post.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 06:19:40 PM by straffo »

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Unperk the Chog
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2007, 05:51:39 PM »
Originally posted by bustr
What no cry to perk the P47N?????????

I'm to say at the least made to sniffel and mist up my eyes in weak indignation.......:cry

Guess the 56th just needs to roll up our sleeves and try harder to make people whine about Jug's in the MA.........:O

Now if we could get the P47M introduced in the game for that hotrod Jug effect.....BIG FAST JUGS.......orrrr aren't you guys happy the U.S. never put cannons on P47's?  :t  Just imagine a P47N with the CHog's cannons.....and no perk...Oh the whailing and the nashing of teeth...........:p

Hey maybe as an off line arena joke, HTC could model the P47N with the CHogs armament profile and let us experience what could have never been....hehehhee....:huh

If you really want to complain about what needs to be perked fly a P47D-40 or N for one tour. At which point you will want everything else in the game perked including the C47 and RV8........ :D

What limits the Chog isn't perk level, it's ENY rating, which is 5, along with the N.---ANY eny kicks in for you side and the Lghey, P47N and Chog are in the hangar (Anyone who's been here a month has enough perks to fly a few chogs) For whatever reason, the HTC crew has eny'd the N as a FIVE---just like the Lghey and the Chog. That extra 20 knots or so is the difference between the D40 and the N--getting caught by spit-dweebs and the like(Lgheys stll catch an N under 5-7k or so), so I guess thats worth 10 or so lower eny points. :furious
(As I've noticed, most of the 56th guys fly the D40 anyhow---every flight I take in the thing ends in fiery,screaming death---kinda like ridin in Ted Kennedy's car )
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Unperk the Chog
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2007, 07:21:35 PM »
Originally posted by bj229r
What limits the Chog isn't perk level, it's ENY rating, which is 5, along with the N.---ANY eny kicks in for you side and the Lghey, P47N and Chog are in the hangar (Anyone who's been here a month has enough perks to fly a few chogs) For whatever reason, the HTC crew has eny'd the N as a FIVE---just like the Lghey and the Chog. That extra 20 knots or so is the difference between the D40 and the N--getting caught by spit-dweebs and the like(Lgheys stll catch an N under 5-7k or so), so I guess thats worth 10 or so lower eny points. :furious
(As I've noticed, most of the 56th guys fly the D40 anyhow---every flight I take in the thing ends in fiery,screaming death---kinda like ridin in Ted Kennedy's car )

If you fly the N right, it's WEP will pull you out of everything and get you home safe. We fly the D40 to perk farm most of the time. But if you want to fly N like a spit, take 25% fuel and get at least 10k befor diving into a furball. Platano has become a master of the P47-spit-N and he alone should have his 47N perked.......:cool:  Still imagine doing that with 4 hizzokaz and a bigger ammo load then the CHog............:t  Man I could give up Scotch if HTC goofed for a week and put 20mm on the N...................:cool:
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
Re: Unperk the Chog
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2007, 07:34:54 PM »
Originally posted by doobs
Let my people go.

comon hog pilots this is our chance while the finns attack HTC for the brewster.

Hog's if you can't fly it, then you can't fly it.

but the guys that can......rock

to the Hog pilots

we know what it can do

4x 20mms?  + speed, turn = free?  no way
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Unperk the Chog
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2007, 07:39:14 PM »
Ya know what, never mind
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 07:46:14 PM by Krusty »

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
Re: Re: Unperk the Chog
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2007, 02:06:07 PM »
Originally posted by spikes
4x 20mms?  + speed, turn = free?  no way

lol speed is hardly an asset if it takes forever to reach the top speed.  and it only turns good if u know how to fly it well and at the point it can turn well (slow and flaps deployed) it has very poor  accelleration and if ur fighting someone that has any idea of how to fly, all they have to do is stay in verticals and the chog is pretty much doomed..

but since most of the spittards and n1ks have no idea what acm is and do nothing but flat turns i end up racking me kills up in it and it gets the dweeb plane label :)..

i dont think the perks should be removed but i do disagree with the eny.. the chog has the big guns and big flaps and rudder but most of the rides between eny 5-15 have better assets imo..
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: Unperk the Chog
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2007, 02:11:54 PM »
Originally posted by TW9
lol speed is hardly an asset if it takes forever to reach the top speed.  and it only turns good if u know how to fly it well and at the point it can turn well (slow and flaps deployed) it has very poor  accelleration and if ur fighting someone that has any idea of how to fly, all they have to do is stay in verticals and the chog is pretty much doomed..

but since most of the spittards and n1ks have no idea what acm is and do nothing but flat turns i end up racking me kills up in it and it gets the dweeb plane label :)..

i dont think the perks should be removed but i do disagree with the eny.. the chog has the big guns and big flaps and rudder but most of the rides between eny 5-15 have better assets imo..

I concurr!:aok

I think the perk ought to be around 5 though.  

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Unperk the Chog
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2007, 05:59:00 PM »
Originally posted by bustr
If you fly the N right, it's WEP will pull you out of everything and get you home safe. We fly the D40 to perk farm most of the time. But if you want to fly N like a spit, take 25% fuel and get at least 10k befor diving into a furball. Platano has become a master of the P47-spit-N and he alone should have his 47N perked.......:cool:  Still imagine doing that with 4 hizzokaz and a bigger ammo load then the CHog............:t  Man I could give up Scotch if HTC goofed for a week and put 20mm on the N...................:cool:

Yah, I usually up with 50 and a drop, arrive at 10-15k, usually do ok---several times each run I have a spit or something closing to 800 or so my 6 before I get away---with me and D40..those scenarios go FAR more poorly:cry --I just can't fly it the same way
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/