Author Topic: Yay INS! (tards)  (Read 527 times)

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
Yay INS! (tards)
« on: March 31, 2007, 03:45:35 PM »
My coworker, a Chinese national, who is a graduate student/lab assistant here in the SF/Bay Area went back to China and Hong Kong to spend some time with his fiancee and plan their wedding.

Upon trying to re-enter the US, he was turned around and informed that they wanted to do a full background check that would take 1 month at least.  He's been in the US on a student visa (he IS a student in good standing).  He would have been getting his Ph.D. in a  few months and wanted to stay in the US and work in pharmaceuticals/biotech--areas where US companies can't get enough talented "natives"

So...while hundreds or thousands of illegals will swarm across the border today, tomorrow and next week, this guy sits in China waiting for his clearance to come back to the US.

Oh, btw...he's paid off of a US government research grant...

Brilliant!  :rolleyes:

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 03:47:12 PM »
A perfect example of a broken system that could use a complete overhaul.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 04:02:03 PM »
Paint the Whole picture here... not just a snapshot.

There must have been something wrong with his return Visa.

No one just leaves and expects to return without making sure all the credentials are in order.

There is more to this story than what has been posted.

Mac

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 04:02:18 PM »
Maybe the Chinese government tried to get him to be a spy, but he refused.  Now they sent the U.S. government info to cause him problems.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

storch

Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 04:15:59 PM »
the INS did the right thing

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2007, 04:29:54 PM »
Maybe a whole bunch of Chinese have come here under the guise of student, and worked to steal secrets?  Maybe your boy isn't as innocent as he pretends?

It's not like he would tell you in private if he was working to steal secrets, more likely he would tell you how he loved the USA and wanted to stay and work here in the future.  Makes a better cover.

Could it be?   Always possible.

Let him study in China.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1502/index.html
Re: Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2007, 04:30:41 PM »

So...while hundreds or thousands of illegals will swarm across the border today, tomorrow and next week, this guy sits in China waiting for his clearance to come back to the US.

Brilliant!  :rolleyes: [/B]

Meanwhile , the U.S. citizens are down on all fours getting cornholed by  Bush, Kennedy  and the rest of the  gang  of Pro Mexican Illegal invader supporters ,
who have completely turned their backs on our Border laws ! :mad:
Originally posted by Panman
God the BK's are some some ugly mo-fo's. Please no more pictures, I'm going blind Bet your mothers don't even love ya cause u'all sooooooooo F******* ulgy.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Re: Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2007, 04:38:41 PM »
Originally posted by kamilyun

you dont repay grants, you repay loans.

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 04:41:44 PM »
I get the impression that Bush does not care if the Chinese steal our secrets, he's giving everything else to them.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline Regular

• Nickel Member
Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 05:00:40 PM »
The dude is probally spying. They did the right thing not to let the scum back in!

storch

Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 05:17:32 PM »
why would a chinese national get a grant to study here?  why is kamilyun advocating the potential yellow menace on an obscure BBS with so many ultra right wing subscribers?  I think he's trolling.

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2007, 05:26:02 PM »
We dont need ANOTHER communist here... We are giving this whole place away to china and mexico fast enough as is.
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline 1K3

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2007, 06:01:07 PM »
Originally posted by Mr No Name
We dont need ANOTHER communist here... We are giving this whole place away to china and mexico fast enough as is.

I'm lucky I know Japanese, Chinese (I only know up to ~1000 Hanzi characters out of  5000+ required) and a bit of Spanish.  I'm well equipped for the 21st century unlike you guys :aok
« Last Edit: March 31, 2007, 07:50:48 PM by 1K3 »

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2007, 07:15:33 PM »
I know german.  It's been too long, I know those bastards have something up their sleeve.
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Yay INS! (tards)
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2007, 07:27:36 PM »
Originally posted by Xargos
I get the impression that Bush does not care if the Chinese steal our secrets, he's giving everything else to them.

Versus Clinton who sold them everything they wanted, including nights in the Lincoln Bedroom in exchange for campaign contributions?
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"