Author Topic: Any Swedish Speakers Online?  (Read 474 times)

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
      • http://www.providencepca.com
Any Swedish Speakers Online?
« on: April 14, 2007, 08:10:50 PM »
Hi Guys,

Just read a report that the Muslim enclave in Malmo is currently rioting (1/4 of the population of 250,000 is Muslim and that number is rising) but all the reports are currently in Swedish. Anyone able to give a synopsis of this?:
http://sydsvenskan.se/malmo/article231723.ece

Thanks in advance!

- SEAGOON
SEAGOON aka Pastor Andy Webb
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 08:22:08 PM »
I heard Nilsen's Swedish.

:D

I'd be very interested as well as to what is going on.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 08:27:29 PM »
I am Swedish from the waist down, and German from the neck up. Everything in between is English, Irish and alittle doberman. :D  However I do not speak Swedish. :cool:

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 09:19:30 PM »
Unless I'm very much mistaken, Nilsen is Norwegian. At least that's where he lives.

Dunno if he speaks any Swedish.

- SEAGOON
"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion... Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 09:38:49 PM »
LOL, no, Nilsen is very much Norwegian (who has a secret love of Norway's Black Metal bands, hehe).  In another thread Furball stated, in an obvious joke, that Nilsen was Swedish because, you know, all Scandinavians look alike.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 09:53:51 PM »

Nilsen?

:)

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 09:55:54 PM »
Must admit that Nilsen has a good disposition to put up with our BS. :)
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
Re: Any Swedish Speakers Online?
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 11:15:49 PM »
Originally posted by Seagoon
Hi Guys,

Just read a report that the Muslim enclave in Malmo is currently rioting (1/4 of the population of 250,000 is Muslim and that number is rising) but all the reports are currently in Swedish. Anyone able to give a synopsis of this?:
http://sydsvenskan.se/malmo/article231723.ece

Thanks in advance!

- SEAGOON

I just read that, but I'm afraid it's not the spectacular ammunition you want for your crusade.

Apparently 15 or so kids and young teens set fire to two buildings and threw stones and eggs at the fire trucks. One man was seen chasing them off with a sword *lol*. Apparently the youths were ticked off that buddy of them had been arrested for assaulting a woman. Not quite the riot you were hoping for I'm afraid. Gang-crime, nothing more.

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 11:27:19 PM »
Never assume.  It makes an bellybutton out of you.

Offline Seagoon

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Any Swedish Speakers Online?
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 11:48:55 PM »
Hello Viking,

Originally posted by Viking
I just read that, but I'm afraid it's not the spectacular ammunition you want for your crusade.

Thank you for your patient explanation. The news blog I was reading described it as a riot, but had no further details. I should of course have ignored their title and simply asked "What were Sweden's future land-lords up to today?"

I shall sleep secure knowing that it was only crime and not a symptom of a serious problem Europe has no plan or ability to deal with.

G'night.

- SEAGOON

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2007, 12:47:03 AM »
Originally posted by DiabloTX
I heard Nilsen's Swedish.

:D

I'd be very interested as well as to what is going on.

:furious :furious :furious :furious :O :furious :D

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2007, 12:57:47 AM »
Originally posted by Seagoon
Unless I'm very much mistaken, Nilsen is Norwegian. At least that's where he lives.

Dunno if he speaks any Swedish.

- SEAGOON

Swedes and Norwegians speak pretty much the same language.

The strory you linked to does not even mention the word Muslim or what ethnic groupe the gang (total of 15 kids and youth) belonged to. If you look at them on the pictures they are not white tho so one can guess that they are not Christians i suppose. Story sais they threw some eggs, stones and a bottle. They then set fire to two small storage buildings.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2007, 01:07:49 AM »
Originally posted by Xargos
Must admit that Nilsen has a good disposition to put up with our BS. :)

Hehe thats because i know most of you prolly are not so evil and cruel in real life. I have pretty thick skin, or maybe im just too dumb to take offence by it all :D

I almost lost it on ch200 in blue arena yesterday tho and just after it happened i thought to myself.... WTF! I had just been egged by low level lancs for the 3d time in a row at TT. Maybe its time to take a break for a few months if that got me off. :o

Skuzzy... pls go over to HiTech (mind the cables) and tell him to put a chain of 20k mountains around the TT and put the VHs inside that chain :D. Thank you

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2007, 03:43:45 AM »
ROFL Helsinki Nilsen has become a fully fledged Tank Town dweeb in a couple of days.

Originally whined by Nilsen after getting bombed
Oh noes! you bombed my tank! DWEEB! :cry

If i hear you are online at tank town when i am on... i am going to bomb every single GV until i get yours :t
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2007, 04:52:45 AM »
Be my guest Furby. Ill promptly up an ostwind and expedite you :t