Author Topic: Eny Questions?  (Read 742 times)

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
Eny Questions?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 08:03:40 PM »
I have no clue to the acronym's actual meaning.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean anything like the unbrushed hairstyle of a "lady of the night"....

:D
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Eny Questions?
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2007, 08:14:16 PM »
Originally posted by REP0MAN
I have no clue to the acronym's actual meaning.

I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean anything like the unbrushed hairstyle of a "lady of the night"....

:D
:rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Eny Questions?
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2007, 10:44:17 PM »
OBJ= vs object rating
ENY= vs enemy rating
as displayed in the hanger.  Both are used in the formula for figuring out perk points earned.  Lower number means better plane/vehicle performance, and perk points are earned more slowly.

When Hitech decided to implement a side balancing system, he decided to use it with the ENY values that were already part of the game.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
Eny Questions?
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 12:21:50 AM »
Originally posted by Murdr
OBJ= vs object rating
ENY= vs enemy rating
as displayed in the hanger.  Both are used in the formula for figuring out perk points earned.  Lower number means better plane/vehicle performance, and perk points are earned more slowly.

When Hitech decided to implement a side balancing system, he decided to use it with the ENY values that were already part of the game.

howdy murdr<> long time no speak sir.......

so if i understand what you just said then.......i fly knights in EW...so assume knights eny is 27(which it frequently is). so this means that i cannot fly anything with a lower eny value as listed in the clipboard. but is this number equivilant to anything? like......is htat the highest eny valued plane the smallest country is flying? i know what i'm trying to ask, but i can't get it outta my head..GGRR
 please pardon if i'm getting redundant....just trying to understand it.  feel like i'm gettin closer too.......specially since you've just tried seriously explaining it. ya think the pics of the dead horse are gonna start yet?:rofl

seriously...thanks murdr for tryin sir!
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline NOT

• Nickel Member
Eny Questions?
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2007, 12:26:41 AM »
eny is based on % of players somehow IIRC. if your capped at eny of 27, it means based on the numbers on your side in comparison to numbers on other 2 sides u get the handicap. something like that, i think.:confused:

NOT

AKNOT

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
Eny Questions?
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 12:30:56 AM »
well...yea...i do understand that part, as when its that hi we can't even fly a zeke.......i think maybe a c202 or a d3a or a ju88 all that has foward firing guns in ew when eny that hi.
that causes me to either go pork some fields, fuel, ack, or whatever looks really good to drop large amounts of high esplosives on. i do like watching the explosions with the new update. they're pretty colorful.

thanks!!
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"