Author Topic: HTC, just a quikie  (Read 1652 times)

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
HTC, just a quikie
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2007, 10:39:42 AM »
Atoon: You are rapidly going over the edge and are doing nothing but flaming HTC for no other purpose than trying to prove yourself correct by reaching at straws.

You also are proving my point about why I do not answerer questions when it serves my purpose not to. I post a response and once again get flamed for different items just so some one like you can make himself feel better by criticizing  things he knows absolutely nothing about.

You make assumptions that are totally incorrect, something like it doesn't have to be  HiTech but could be Skuzzy.

Skuzzy is not involved in the development process and rarely knows what my   plans are for developments.

So please apply the "Rules of holes"

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
HTC, just a quikie
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2007, 10:49:46 AM »
(Just fantasizing of course)

What would potentially be cool would be if there was a random terrain generator, that randomized some variables and then generated a new map based upon them, and then inserted it into the rotation.  

Of course, I don't even know if such a thing is possible with the current terrain engine!  But conceptually at least, it would be fun thing ...

"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline BiGBMAW

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
HTC, just a quikie
« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2007, 10:51:34 AM »
hehe

I love this game..Maps dont much matter..I just need Hi concentration of Red Dots

bTw..

HTC and crew..I want to know what you guys have on the plans for your breakfast this week and next month

All of us demand to know what you are going to eat...

I dont speak for some or a few..I speak for all of us..Trust me..I stayed at  the Holiday Inn last night

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
HTC, just a quikie
« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2007, 10:53:00 AM »
Note to self... read ALL of the thread before replying, in case page 2 contains a surprising turn in the thread....

!
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline Patches1

• Nickel Member
Maps
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2007, 10:57:55 AM »
Do a search on the BBS for Maps and you will find that HTC explained the
reasons why some maps are being used, and others, are not. This came about during the change from one arena to four arenas. I read it and accepted it.

Search for it...the explanation is there.
"We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem."- Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, General, USMC

Offline Laurie

• Nickel Member
HTC, just a quikie
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2007, 11:02:07 AM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 12:00:17 PM by hitech »

Offline -SR-

• Copper Member
HTC, just a quikie
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2007, 11:08:05 AM »
I  think any change is good. If the old maps work, why not?

-SR-:aok

Offline BiGBMAW

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
HTC, just a quikie
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2007, 11:31:02 AM »
lolollol..

QUOTE]HTC, there is now an almost universal request for our maps of old to be ebbed back into the game[/QUOTE]

Did i not get that email about voting on maps??[

Id like to see where your "almost universal " poll results were taken from...

hehe.

Offline Sloehand

• Silver Member
HTC, just a quikie
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2007, 11:45:41 AM »
See rule #4
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 11:59:38 AM by hitech »
Jagdgeschwader 77

"You sleep safe in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do you harm."  - George Orwell
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

Offline republic

• Silver Member
HTC, just a quikie
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2007, 02:52:10 PM »
I'm starting to forget some of the old maps... :cry

As long as we remember them, they stay alive!  The map rotation really started to get me down...but then I realized there's one place that has a great rotation of maps, historically accurate as well...

The AvA.
P-47 pilot

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
HTC, just a quikie
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2007, 03:42:46 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
Atoon: You are rapidly going over the edge and are doing nothing but flaming HTC for no other purpose than trying to prove yourself correct by reaching at straws.

You also are proving my point about why I do not answerer questions when it serves my purpose not to. I post a response and once again get flamed for different items just so some one like you can make himself feel better by criticizing  things he knows absolutely nothing about.

You make assumptions that are totally incorrect, something like it doesn't have to be  HiTech but could be Skuzzy.

Skuzzy is not involved in the development process and rarely knows what my   plans are for developments.

So please apply the "Rules of holes"

I read, accepted & appreciated your reaponse. Others chose to attack/flame me in your defense. I have been responding to them.  Just close it, & delete all my posts, edit the thread to how you want it to read-

Heres another suggestion- raise the price back up to 29.95 a month- you will have half the problems & more money-
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*