Author Topic: 71st Squadron "C" flight...  (Read 1653 times)

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
71st Squadron "C" flight...
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2007, 01:59:01 AM »
WTG Snaphook:O
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2008, 02:17:01 PM »
Originally posted by kilz
WTG Snaphook:O

TY kilz....

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2008, 02:29:50 PM »
A bit of an update....

3rd wing is up to 7 (3 guys who came over {Biggles, Doom, me} + 4 new guys so far. As indicated we're not really looking to grow but it just kind of happens. More importantly we've been flying a bit more in the DA in some "mini squad + friends" rumbles {usually in one of the "Canyon" maps}.

As with all we do everyone is always welcome however please respect the following. We try and keep a reasonable balance so please ASK (we are always on 271) before jumping the party. We will often fly open set but also fly historical match ups and "same plane". Truthfully there isn't alot you can do to make yourself "persona non grata" with us but jumping the fight in a 163 will go along way toward labeling you as a jerk in our book.

I've had a few guys from other squads ask for ride alongs (mostly if i'm in an A-20 or mossie) and always happy to oblige regardless of if your in a squad or not. As always if you see rolling and want to tag along 171 is always open as long as you dont tie the channel up with chatter or use exessively foul language etc.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2008, 05:15:09 PM »
Just got my brand new GI joe wing commander wrist watch, secret handshake instructions and decoder ring via currier pidgeon from england (after all we technically a spit squad {we're really an A-20 squad:aok }).

Just wanted to thank both Biggles and Doom for helping to get us rolling. Thanks to them we got up to #30 in fighter ranking (not that we really care alot about rank stuff per se). Not bad for a squad with 3 "vets" and head count of less then 7 much of the time flying less then a full tour out of the blocks. I'll try not to hold us back this tour gents.

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
Re: 71st Squadron "C" flight...
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2008, 11:55:30 AM »

:aok :D
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 12:00:32 PM by humble »

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2008, 01:04:33 PM »
lol, an a20 keeping up with a lgay, first for everything  :lol

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2008, 08:11:08 AM »