Author Topic: Evenhaim answer  (Read 1649 times)

Offline louman

• Copper Member
Evenhaim answer
« on: May 23, 2007, 08:36:36 PM »
This isn't "some country" Evenhaim It is still america!  We are hated all over the world because we are free and predominatly Judeo/Christian!  Also because we are strong and fight for the little guy.  God bless america...and thank God for Jesus Christ.  we still have a republic....if we can keep it

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 09:11:18 PM »
huh:huh
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline megadud

• Gold Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 09:25:03 PM »
:rofl

Offline Angry Samoan

• Silver Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 12:06:48 AM »
Originally posted by megadud
:rofl

:rofl :rofl

Posted response by  evenhaim from a punted thread way back in 2003

because not all players are christians and i find this bordering on racism/ exculsion of any race
This thread should be closed immediatly as it promotes the exclusion of anyone not a christain(which is technicly illegal in many countries) and altougt u may claim freedom of speech would u allow this iff a group of neo nazis came ingame and posted a similar thread for excluding races and promoting their own??? think about it

:t :t

Offline Geary420

• Silver Member
Re: Evenhaim answer
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 05:37:03 AM »
Originally posted by louman
and thank God for Jesus Christ.  

You are most welcome.

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 05:58:40 AM »
Steps up to bat...

Originally posted by Angry Samoan
..because not all players are christians and i find this bordering on racism/ exculsion of any race...
First off, I'd suggest you educate yourself about difference between Ethnicity and Race.

Second, if it offends you then don't participate.  You have the ultimate power to turn off the tube, radio, forum and thus not only be free from annoyance... but at the same time freeing us from your display of ignorance and intolerance.  

FYI - Your rights end where ours begin.  Figure that out and you're halfway to being civil.

God bless the FREE WORLD.  May He keep us safe from the ignorant masses.
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Angry Samoan

• Silver Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 07:35:26 AM »
Oopsy  I edited my thread reply wrong.

The above is not my quote it was evenhaim's

Personally I choose not to voice my opinion on religion nor politics. I just like to watch the righteous.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 07:40:37 AM by Angry Samoan »

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 08:31:50 AM »
You also have the right not to join a squad if you don't like what they stand for, no one is forcing you to join.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 09:21:52 AM »
evenhaim is from israel, perhaps why he posted his thoughts, which will of course be different to those in the west.

evenhaim, it hink what the whole christian thread thing was about was not exclusion, but advertising their particular squad as a group of christians that fly together, and having space for any likeminded pilots who wanted a christian bunch to fly with. they were not trying to exclude peopel who weren't christian, but inviting those who were, and wanted to fly with likeminded people.

if you're getting into an argument about exclusion, surely you're being hypocrytical, stating that people cannot fly with those of their own religion. if anyone was wrong in that thread, it was you matey ;)

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 09:36:29 AM »
Originally posted by Major Biggles
...but advertising their particular squad as a group of christians that fly together, and having space for any likeminded pilots who wanted a christian bunch to fly with. they were not trying to exclude peopel who weren't christian, but inviting those who were, and wanted to fly with likeminded people....
Exactly... and Amen!

==================
Angry Samoan...
 My apologies, it was the way you presented the quote that confused me.  I have researched the item, and found the original from Evanheim in xTERNEx's locked recruiting thread.

Again, my apology for making the mistake
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 09:41:46 AM by Odee »
~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 09:41:04 AM »
Originally posted by Major Biggles
evenhaim is from israel, perhaps why he posted his thoughts, which will of course be different to those in the west.

evenhaim, it hink what the whole christian thread thing was about was not exclusion, but advertising their particular squad as a group of christians that fly together, and having space for any likeminded pilots who wanted a christian bunch to fly with. they were not trying to exclude peopel who weren't christian, but inviting those who were, and wanted to fly with likeminded people.

if you're getting into an argument about exclusion, surely you're being hypocrytical, stating that people cannot fly with those of their own religion. if anyone was wrong in that thread, it was you matey ;)

Well said. :aok

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Vortex01

• Zinc Member
      • http://molalla.net/~reeds
yeah yeah yeah
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 10:08:23 AM »
ok it looks to me that everything has been said on this topic. It apears to me that we all agree on the fact that a squad is going to be a group that has simmilar intrests and get along well. It then follows that if a neo-nazi group started up I am all for it, but I would not fly with them as I would not like to listen to any rasist remarks that might (by them ) be considered normal, just as I would most likely not want to fly with any religion based squad, since I do not thank the lord for my last kill. (just kidding there, kinda).  But just to be clear that does not mean that I would exclude either one from joining my squad so long as they did not offend others in my squad.

Everyone have a great day and remmember that if we all kept our opinions to ourselves then there would be no progress.
"The green field, red barn and the lone silo, it is all that captures me eye as I fly....."  Memories of Red Baron on INN

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: yeah yeah yeah
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 10:38:24 AM »
Originally posted by Vortex01
Everyone have a great day and remmember that if we all kept our opinions to ourselves then there would be no progress.

True statement. However, over-reaction, and unneceassary hand wringing, also impede progress.:)

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline louman

• Copper Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 06:39:41 PM »
Ah ok ...Israel...that explains a lot.  Well,  just let me say this and I will quit....God bless Israel too    I have the utmost respect for the Isralies....and I support  our support of them...even if it means that the arabs hate us as much or more than  Israel!  I also respect their airforce...even tho ours is better  :)  I see no problem here...unfortunatly the Jews do have ONE blind spot....they can't accept the FACT that the "messiah" has come...Thank you God....and they cringe whenever the name Jesus is mentioned...for obvious reasons.  I asked my mother once when I was a little kid...Mom, "Why does everyone hate the Jews?" she answered "because they killed Jesus"  Let me say this last thing....who ever killed Jesus ...they have been forgiven.....but those who reject him....they are lost...thankyou....Lou

Offline Angry Samoan

• Silver Member
Evenhaim answer
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 10:41:11 PM »
Ty Odee  carry on sir