Author Topic: "Cable pullers"  (Read 3380 times)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
"Cable pullers"
« Reply #75 on: May 26, 2007, 03:52:38 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
by your own admision you are the only one wasting your time.
most of us enjoy this discusion

;)

Originally posted by Morpheus
Ohh, very clever, did your clown costume wearing pre-teen girlfriend think of that one for you?

Over here on this rock, we dont date things like that, we lock em up and throw away the key.

Originally posted by Warspawn
Wow, Morph...

What's up with the personal attacks?  Woudn't it be better to squash that and discuss issues like mature adults?  Sorry man, just read that and was like "oh, wow..."  Anything that in r/l would earn a punch in the nose from someone is over the edge.

sadly, this child will never get his 'punch on the nose'. he is a coward and bully wtih a major little-man-tough-on-the-net syndrome. poor guy is about 5'5", covered in steroid farmed blubber, and ugly as a chimpanzee.
all he wants is a reaction, and for the thread to be locked.

:lol
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 04:16:26 PM by B@tfinkV »
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
"Cable pullers"
« Reply #76 on: May 26, 2007, 04:11:29 PM »
Ohh, very clever, did your clown costume wearing pre-teen girlfriend think of that one for you?

Over here on this rock, we dont date things like that, we lock em up and throw away the key.
You've changed.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
"Cable pullers"
« Reply #77 on: May 26, 2007, 06:56:32 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
You've changed.

no, his childishness has just been made more obvious. he's always been a cretin...

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
"Cable pullers"
« Reply #78 on: May 26, 2007, 07:30:35 PM »

That was totaly uncalled for. why get so worked up over an internet game! If I were you id go for a cold shower and calm the heck down. There is totally no need for personal insults.
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
"Cable pullers"
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2007, 07:41:11 PM »
Originally posted by macleod01
That was totaly uncalled for. why get so worked up over an internet game! If I were you id go for a cold shower and calm the heck down. There is totally no need for personal insults.

a cold shower? god you scots are odd... :p

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
"Cable pullers"
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2007, 07:44:00 PM »
Originally posted by Major Biggles
a cold shower? god you scots are odd... :p

Nah, just means standing outside for a couple of minutes! lol :p
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
"Cable pullers"
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2007, 08:49:25 PM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
sadly, this child will never get his 'punch on the nose'. he is a coward and bully wtih a major little-man-tough-on-the-net syndrome. poor guy is about 5'5", covered in steroid farmed blubber, and ugly as a chimpanzee.
all he wants is a reaction, and for the thread to be locked.

:lol

Nah, I just tell it like it is battard. No need to sugar coat the truth. Why dont you bust out some pictures of yourself bat'y LOL. Or wait, shall I? Be carful with that name calling son. You do need to remember that after all these years, I have compiled quite the little collection of crap against you.  What these newbs dont know is what a tard you really are.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline toadkill

• Nickel Member
"Cable pullers"
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2007, 09:02:04 PM »
Let The E-Peen fight commence!!!

Grabs a can, unfolds hit chair, and sits anxiously.
<S>
Toad

Offline sgt203

• Nickel Member
"Cable pullers"
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2007, 10:48:11 PM »
ahhh this thread makes me think of the famous line from the movie "Stripes"....

Lighten Up Francis!!!!

:aok

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
"Cable pullers"
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2007, 10:48:43 PM »

Be carful with that name calling son. You do need to remember that after all these years, I have compiled quite the little collection of crap against you.  

wow.....somebody forgot that it all goes away when you hit the red X, obviously. do you have a whole batfink portfolio? id like to see it, i can sign it for you.

What these newbs dont know is what a tard you really are.

most all 'these newbs' know exactly what a tard i am, what they dont quite understand is your constant flirting with me.

I got to tell you, I'm not playing hard to get , i'm just not interested in you.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
"Cable pullers"
« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2007, 08:01:51 AM »
LOL. Or wait, shall I? Be carful with that name calling son. You do need to remember that after all these years, I have compiled quite the little collection of crap against you.  What these newbs dont know is what a tard you really are.

Its taken you years to gather th\t mucha aginst Bat? Well, I think we just got the same ammount on you from this thread alone!

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
"Cable pullers"
« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2007, 08:07:20 AM »
I guess I'm a newb, LMFAO :rofl
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC