Author Topic: Advanced Trainer  (Read 787 times)

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
Advanced Trainer
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2007, 01:18:28 PM »
Originally posted by FX1
I use a combination of E and angle fighting. My approach is to keep you enemy at less than 1k and drain his E for a easy shot. Its hard to teach but can be really effective.  

Down side is that if the guy on the rope is good and you dont make a good shot then your in trouble.

Yup, realistically everyone uses both in a typical fight to varying degrees. But, that's exactly correct, gunnery plays a huge part in E fighting. If you can't make high deflection snap-shots consistantly you're wasting your time. You'd be better off sticking to a pure angles fighter that allows you to get in the 'saddle'.

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
Advanced Trainer
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2007, 01:28:04 PM »
For the most part 90% of people in main dont realize what going on and bite. Its when your enemy levels off to gain air speed for me is a red flag.

Gunnery plays a major factor for me because most of my moves i am committed to the shot and after that i am playing D# and looking for the over shot.

Some days i feel like playing the E game other i play the D#. Funny thing is that i am just as good with E our without. Having the E only helps me for multi cons. If its just 2 cons i can drain their E and make them fight and kill them just as fast as if i was using my E for my advantage.

Offline lambo31

• Nickel Member
Advanced Trainer
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 04:57:23 PM »
Thx for all the responses guys.

I'll be shooting a pm to probably a few of you that offered to help me out. About the only nights i can get on are on weekends and even then after 10pm Est.

Lambo
Ingame ID: Lambo