Author Topic: Milk-Factor  (Read 1452 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Milk-Factor
« on: June 06, 2007, 01:27:55 AM »
Hi, I'm BaldEagl, President of Rank Basics and I'm here to discuss our new wonder elixer, Milk-Factor.

Milk-Factor is specially formulated using all natural ingredients like toolshedding, base capturing and defenseless vehicle attack bombing to increase YOUR rank.  It's guaranteed to increase your Rank or your money back!

I've used Milk-Factor every day since I introduced it and I wouldn't go a day without it.

And now, for a limited time, I'm giving away Milk-Factor ABSOLUTELY FREE.  That's right, just stop by the EW or MW arenas and Milk-Factor can be your's ABSOLUTELY FREE!  Pay just one death to the lone anti-milking enemy fighter and I'll send you a TOP RANK ABSOLUTELY FREE.

Why are we giving it away?  Because we know if you try it you'll like it.

(paid noobie):  "Their giving it away free?  It MUST be good!"

So what are you waiting for?  Stop by TODAY for your free sample of Milk-Factor!

(screen text):  Available at fine flight sims near you.

Milk-Factor; apply it directly to your rank, Milk-Factor; apply it directly to your rank, Milk-Factor; apply it directly to your rank.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Anyone

• Copper Member
Milk-Factor
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 02:38:42 AM »
whine....

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
Milk-Factor
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 03:19:59 AM »
MINE ?
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
Milk-Factor
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 05:30:17 AM »
:rofl  I'll take two of these things.
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline blkmgc

• Silver Member
Milk-Factor
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 06:36:07 AM »
Who cares scale
1---5----10
 .^
Debdenboys.comAdministrator

Offline badhorse

• Silver Member
Milk-Factor
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 06:56:50 AM »
With all due respect sir, this sounds like just another "if you aren't doing it my way, you aren't doing it right" post.

It's a game; a game you pay to play.  Play it however you wish.
Always try and be the person your dog thinks you are.

storch

Milk-Factor
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 07:06:22 AM »
excellent troll looks like you have lunch about covered

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Milk-Factor
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 07:51:27 AM »
While I have no problem with people doing whatever they like to do, since it is their $15, I have always wondered why people pay $15/mo to play against very basic, simplistic AI when they can do the same thing in AH offline for free.

It's a puzzle, but I sure don't lose any sleep over it. HT must laugh his axe off over this stuff.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline wooly15

• Copper Member
Milk-Factor
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 07:52:18 AM »
Milk-Factor; apply it directly to your rank, Milk-Factor; apply it directly to your rank, Milk-Factor; apply it directly to your rank.

Nice Head-On refrence!  :rofl

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Milk-Factor
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 08:05:22 AM »
:huh
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Milk-Factor
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 09:09:29 AM »
Those with liver problems should not take Milk-Factor. A simple blood test will show your doctor if Milk-Factor is right for you. Do not use Milk-Factor if you are nursing, or pregnant. Side effects vary, including drowziness, dry mouth, internal bleeding, mutant second head growth, ebola, and hives.

Dont take Milk-Factor without your doctor's consent. For more information on Milk-Factor, contact Willy Winn, POB 1,ScoHo Washington 05150

~AoM~

Offline xBishsquaddie

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Milk-Factor
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 10:28:28 AM »
While I have no problem with people doing whatever they like to do, since it is their $15, I have always wondered why people pay $15/mo to play against very basic, simplistic AI when they can do the same thing in AH offline for free. It's a puzzle, but I sure don't lose any sleep over it. HT must laugh his axe off over this stuff. TOAD

I think those players taking bases are waiting to get the message "YOU HAVE WON THE WAR".  Sounds to me like Toad wants all players to play the game his/her way.  

Who wants bet TOAD objects to Ground Vehicles in this game?

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
Milk-Factor
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 10:54:24 AM »
Hehehehe, now that's funny right there. Well thought out.

To those that think it's a whine of some sort, get a sense of humor for Christ's sake.
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
Milk-Factor
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 11:06:38 AM »
Originally posted by Anyone
whine....

no i thIN k hes just seeing what people think about milking:noid
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Milk-Factor
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 11:19:44 AM »
Originally posted by xBishsquaddie
I think those players taking bases are waiting to get the message "YOU HAVE WON THE WAR".  Sounds to me like Toad wants all players to play the game his/her way.  

Who wants bet TOAD objects to Ground Vehicles in this game?

I think what TOAD was pointing out was why pay to play a game doing stuff that you can do for free?

Milkrunners (which this post was about in the begining) have a tendancy to run away at the first sign of resistance. Milk runners don't look for, nor do they work for that "You have won the war" signal. They only run around gathering points for knocking down undefended towns and bases. Also, milkrunners are NOT only in GV's, they have been known to use the JU with the big bomb, you can really bring your hit percentage up with a couple runs with that !

xBishsquaddie, you have got to stop taking everything so personal !