Author Topic: Indestructible Object  (Read 297 times)

Offline duddini

• Zinc Member
Indestructible Object
« on: June 08, 2007, 11:21:28 AM »
What is the purpose of having an "indestructible object" in the towns and factories maps ??

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Indestructible Object
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2007, 12:03:44 PM »
to get people to waste bombs  :D

I think it adds something. You have to pay attention to your drops so you don't waste a bomb or two on it. It means you really have to aim and not just carpet bomb. Of course if your in a formation with 6 other guys carpet bombing works pretty good too!

Offline UNIstrut

• Copper Member
Indestructible Object
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2007, 12:21:23 PM »
When I first started AH2 after leaving from AH1 I was in a bomber mission. I didnt know about indestructables at the time. I was given the order to bomb anything as all hangers had been assigned. To cut a long story short, I bombed an indestructable, every single bomb from my plane was a direct hit. The drop was even praised on the range channel :D I didnt admit to it being me though :o

UNI.

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Indestructible Object
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2007, 12:31:28 PM »
Whenever I am defending a Vehicle Field, I am always glad to see a perfect drop on the indestructable ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Indestructible Object
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 12:37:24 PM »
Originally posted by duddini
What is the purpose of having an "indestructible object" in the towns and factories maps ??

They are sort of the 'end point' for resupply convoys as far as I know.
You will notice there is usually a road coming toward them.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54