Author Topic: Das Muppets  (Read 4947 times)

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2007, 01:28:53 PM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
What happened to the 352nd Blue Nosers Vanscrew?

He ditched um like he does all his squeaker hoard squads he builds up. They interest him for two weeks then he moves along leaving all the people in the squad hung out to dry not even telling them he was disbanding it.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2007, 01:33:26 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
He ditched um like he does all his squeaker hoard squads he builds up. They interest him for two weeks then he moves along leaving all the people in the squad hung out to dry not even telling them he was disbanding it.

LOL last I saw he was asking for Blue nose Mustang skins on the skinners forum and Fencer had done one for him.

Ahh that ADHD :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Roidrage

• Copper Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2007, 01:43:01 PM »
Rattfink had just finished doing a squad website for vans as well.

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Das Muppets
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2007, 02:14:26 PM »
tut tut tut...

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2007, 07:35:11 PM »
VansCrew is the epitome of what is wrong with AH today.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2007, 11:06:24 PM »
Originally posted by Major Biggles
tut tut tut...

tut tut tut, you are a nut!  You haven't a clue, and you've just bitten off way more than you can chew!  How come all your assessments start with, "I don't know you but......"?  Probably because you don't know us.  I don't know what in the hell you are talking about in KOTH last Friday, I rarely even used vox, and the only squeaker I chastised was one that wouldn't shut the hell up while Fuzeman was communicating the rules.  If you want ownage to occurr to you regularly, keep smacking like a big shot, you will get what you want!

SkyRock<------owns Biggles!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Das Muppets
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2007, 09:31:33 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
tut tut tut, you are a nut!  You haven't a clue, and you've just bitten off way more than you can chew!  How come all your assessments start with, "I don't know you but......"?  Probably because you don't know us.  I don't know what in the hell you are talking about in KOTH last Friday, I rarely even used vox, and the only squeaker I chastised was one that wouldn't shut the hell up while Fuzeman was communicating the rules.  If you want ownage to occurr to you regularly, keep smacking like a big shot, you will get what you want!

SkyRock<------owns Biggles!:aok

i hope you were joking/baiting with that, for your sake, else it just proves my point...

just some of my 'assessments' started with that, so i also apologised for probably making a bad call, and said it was just my personal opinion that whoever it was appeared cocky to me.

i certainly didn't say that about you, there is no abiguity with my opinions of you, you're just a cocky arse most of the time ingame. you have your moments, and when you do, i really enjoy flying with you, you're a good stick, and appear to be a fun guy, but unfortunately, your ingame persona takes over. your BS you just posted just proves it.

like i said, i actually like all of you guys, even you, but i really hate what all your silly little hardman tough guy ingame personas are developing into. they are salamanders to put it simple.

i enjoy flying with you guys when you aren't acting like that, so i know you can act normal, and be nice guys. why you bother with the silly act is beyond me. you'd get far more respect from the guys online if you didn't act like that.

hey your choice mate, but don't enforce your choice on other people. they pay their 14.95 to not have a cocky bastage like yourself dissing them because they're either new, or not as good as you.

anyway, i'm done here. like i said, they were just my opinions, and on some they may be bad calls, sorry if they are, i'm just pointing out what i seem to see some in your squad are developing:

a whiney cocky elitist attitude. take it as you will, but everyone else seems to see it to, so hey...

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2007, 04:48:37 PM »

a whiney cocky elitist

Biggles, this looks like sig material for Skyrock, doesn't it?   Heheheh   :aok

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2007, 04:55:12 PM »
a whiney cocky elitist attitude

Do you have a mirror?  Take a looksee!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Avaro

• Nickel Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2007, 05:05:00 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Do you have a mirror?  Take a looksee!:aok

Pooface.. Your cocky in your own ways... We all are... Oh i remember when you were but a noob.. Once you started geting better you got a little cocky heh. But hey when SkyRock is sobber hes a good guy and is hardly ever cockey. Well inless someone says something smart like 'luck' 'hotard' 'bnz tard' so on. Then you see the infamous "Twit lets goto DA" :rofl

Anyways.. Good luck Muppets!
Das Muppets

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2007, 09:01:55 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01

OMG can you hop off His D**K already????

Who cares if He's a sweetheart, Cu*t or watever ya think of him....

it gets old....:noid
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Das Muppets
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2007, 09:53:18 PM »
Originally posted by Avaro
Pooface.. Your cocky in your own ways... We all are... Oh i remember when you were but a noob.. Once you started geting better you got a little cocky heh. But hey when SkyRock is sobber hes a good guy and is hardly ever cockey. Well inless someone says something smart like 'luck' 'hotard' 'bnz tard' so on. Then you see the infamous "Twit lets goto DA" :rofl

Anyways.. Good luck Muppets!

yeah, i too remember when i was just as bad, if not worse :)

skyrock, please don't take this the wrong way, i'm not trying to insult you, i like you in general, and like to fight you, you're a good challenge. just trying to point out that sometimes you can be cocky on 200 and it's starting to get annoying. i was just as bad back when i was pooface. it took my whole squad to tell me to stop being such an arse for me to realise i was being a banana.

just trying to point out to you the cocky side of your persona.

also, i haven't had much sleep recently and am kinda agitated, so take all of my rambling BS with a good deal of salt :D

i'm not trying to get on your back so much dude, just trying to point it out to you. it helped me get over my assbaggedness when my squaddies did the same for me. just trying to help in a way... lol i sound like some crazy shrink!

anywho, i didn't mean any offense and am in no way trying to get on your back. and i realise i've acted like a bit of a jerk, so sorry for that. anyway it's 4am and i'm off to bed

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
Das Muppets
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2007, 09:57:52 PM »
Originally posted by Platano
OMG can you hop off His D**K already????

Who cares if He's a sweetheart, Cu*t or watever ya think of him....

it gets old....:noid

i remember another rank obsessed squeaker who even went as far as fixing his rank by vulching another account... thankfully he's way past that, and he's becoming an awesome stick and a fun guy to fly with. i'm hoping vanscrew will be the same.

most of us lil squeakers (i started in AH when i was 15) have been there done that husky, including me for a bit, so i have to kind of agree with plat, that it's best not to insult him about it, but to try and teach him like i taught you dude :)

most ranktards get over it like we did :aok

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Avaro

• Nickel Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2007, 10:49:43 PM »
i remember another rank obsessed squeaker who even went as far as fixing his rank by vulching another account... thankfully he's way past that, and he's becoming an awesome stick and a fun guy to fly with. i'm hoping vanscrew will be the same.

most of us lil squeakers (i started in AH when i was 15) have been there done that husky, including me for a bit, so i have to kind of agree with plat, that it's best not to insult him about it, but to try and teach him like i taught you dude :)

most ranktards get over it like we did :aok

I remember seeing a post about that about a year or so ago. Can't remember the name... I don't remember you squeaking on vox when you were new. lol =\ Hmm..:D
Das Muppets

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2007, 11:03:09 PM »
Originally posted by Avaro
I remember seeing a post about that about a year or so ago. Can't remember the name... I don't remember you squeaking on vox when you were new. lol =\ Hmm..:D

Hmm now who was that kid again.....god the dang name slips my memory.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA