Author Topic: Das Muppets  (Read 4917 times)

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2007, 08:26:47 AM »
Originally posted by Xargos
A few Muppets where not happy when Van was first accepted to the squad by Fester, but all that has changed.  There are a few things he does that some members don't like, such as gaming the game. But we have seen nothing to indicate that he has a second account and we have kept a very close watch on this subject.  My impression of him is that he is just a natural which many people, including myself, are just jealous of.

I'm sorry Ack-Ack, but I think you are very wrong on that statement.

By next tour my ranks going to be in the millions.Score horin is to easy to do.Also it waste of time and effert to keep up with.And i agree with Xargos,i have all alot of kills to only a few deaths and the only way that people can explain it is to say that i cheat.I cant help that people get PO'ed when i kill them,just in this week i have goten several PM's calling me a cheater.That i have an aim bot and what not,i cant change their appions about me,but im hoping by the end of the tour,when my rank will be high,that they will get over the calling me a cheater.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
DGS
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2007, 06:02:44 PM »
Luftwobbles Unite!

I would be more than happy to have as many muppets as interested within the ranks of the Axis pilots come October of this fine year. Skill, and daring will be needed to throw back the allied horde, intent on bombing our homes and dismantling our airforce.  So I come to you here, my allies, to find just those things.

Registration opening soon.  Kommand teams in place. 2 lives, three hour frames, and carnage on a Grande scale.  All your favorite krupp steal available.

DGS promises to be one not to be missed.  My Ops Officer advised with me with a single phrase I feel fitting here.

"If they Kick Arse, Kiss Arse." :D
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
Das Muppets
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2007, 08:49:55 AM »
I think Das Muppets have replaced the BK's as the most ragged-on squad in AH!

Offline Connery

• Nickel Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2007, 12:30:45 PM »
Jacon, Just ignore people who PM or rant at you. The only thing I could whole heartedly agree with is that you are a squad jumping cherry-picking, ack hugging, score whoring, country jumping, wise-ass.

I am just kidding of course  :aok

<3 ALL the muppets :D

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2007, 04:32:02 PM »
Cmon U B**ch a** muppets!! Register for this event!!

Axis that is :aok
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2007, 04:35:08 PM »
I know some of you muppets love the A8 if your honestly interested in participating in this event please PM me about a A8 slot.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline opposum

• Probation
  • Nickel Member
lol
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2007, 04:38:56 PM »
funny
/_|o[____]o
[1---L-OllllllO-
()_)()_)=°°=)_)

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Re: DGS
« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2007, 01:31:16 PM »
Originally posted by Stampf
Luftwobbles Unite!

I would be more than happy to have as many muppets as interested within the ranks of the Axis pilots come October of this fine year. Skill, and daring will be needed to throw back the allied horde, intent on bombing our homes and dismantling our airforce.  So I come to you here, my allies, to find just those things.

Registration opening soon.  Kommand teams in place. 2 lives, three hour frames, and carnage on a Grande scale.  All your favorite krupp steal available.

DGS promises to be one not to be missed.  My Ops Officer advised with me with a single phrase I feel fitting here.

"If they Kick Arse, Kiss Arse." :D

Danke to those of you who have joined the Luft cause!  It is great to have Das Muppets within the ranks.  .
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Slapper

• Zinc Member
Re: Re: DGS
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2007, 05:56:12 PM »
IN

Slapper

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
Das Muppets
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2007, 12:59:09 AM »