Author Topic: Furbie, Bronk, any of you guys who like slinging insults...  (Read 1897 times)

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
Furbie, Bronk, any of you guys who like slinging insults...
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2007, 12:08:48 PM »
Originally posted by Skuzzy
Serenity, you are out of warnings now.  Continued violations of the posting rules will not be tolerated.

TH3 W1NN3R!!!!1

:aok

Mac

All most forgot....

IN

Offline herrhav0k

• Zinc Member
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2007, 12:53:01 PM »
Nice avatar, Serenity. Makes me want to go whale watching.

MAN THE HARPOONS!!

Offline Major Biggles

• Gold Member
      • 71 Squadron Website
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2007, 02:36:24 PM »
Originally posted by herrhav0k
Nice avatar, Serenity. Makes me want to go whale watching.

MAN THE HARPOONS!!

OUCH :lol

71 'Eagle' Squadron RAF

Member DFC

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
Re: Pic Says It All... Better Now?
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2007, 03:00:09 PM »
Originally posted by Mr No Name
See Rule #4

ACK!  I got rule 4'd!  I wouldnt have done it if he hadnt literally requested it!

Sorry Skuz! LOL
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline 68Hawk

• Silver Member
      • 68th Lightning Lancers
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2007, 03:59:31 PM »
A few trinkets I've gleaned from relationships with women:

Any man who claims to understand or know women is only deceiving himself.

Any woman who hasn't figured out how to use charms on a man to get him to do things he wouldn't otherwise do hasn't read her own manual.  

Every woman is completely different, and if you want to begin to understand them get a cat.  If you can put up with a cat doing whatever it pleases, tearing up things you like and sticking its claws in you whenever it feels like it you might be able to get along with a woman for the rest of your life.

It is only my personal experience, and I don't want to speak personally about every woman on the planet, but I have universally observed that they will act first in their own interest when the chips are down.  Especially once they've figured out trinket #2.  Not that many guys won't do this as well.

If you think you and she won't change dramatically as individuals in the next 2, 4 or further years you've got another thing coming.  It is remotely possible that you two will change in the same directions, but highly unlikely.  

Wait till you start meeting girls around the age of 21, when they know how to get things out of a man, can get into bars, and somehow get a notion in their head that they are gown up.  That's a nightmare!  

Her moving away from you now could be the best thing to ever happen to you.  Silver linings are funny like that.
68th Lightning Lancers
Fear the reaper no more fear the Lancers!
http://www.68thlightninglancers.net