Author Topic: completely unenjoyable  (Read 3811 times)

storch

Re: Re: 3 words
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2007, 07:07:58 PM »
Originally posted by bj229r
I popped into MW last night, as Blue just got the reset, and Orange was full....was 3 Rooks, 31 Nits, mebbe 10 Bish. About 10 68's were in there taking a base from the afore-mentioned 3 Rooks. Nuff said
those are the best times to go in there.  you don't land but you get lots of kills as most of those types of players are almost helpless.

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2007, 07:08:51 PM »
WOW
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2007, 03:16:07 AM »
Light ammo load in a Yak-9U?  We're talking fricken cannons here!  If you can't land 3-5 kills in a Yak-9U then you should be flying something else cause you're just a spray and pray guy.  BTW, the loadout's no worse (or better) than any of the Spits.

On to another topic, I've run into Lusche in the arenas twice that I recall and we're one and one.  Both times were down low in the middle of the fight and each of our kills came while the other wasn't aware.  From what I've seen he gets dirty and fights.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2007, 03:23:57 AM »
I only speak for the times I've run into him!  :aok

I guess he doesn't like to DA!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2007, 03:29:59 AM »
+1
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2007, 04:37:54 AM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl
Light ammo load in a Yak-9U?  We're talking fricken cannons here!  If you can't land 3-5 kills in a Yak-9U then you should be flying something else cause you're just a spray and pray guy.  BTW, the loadout's no worse (or better) than any of the Spits.

Are you on crack?:huh  The majority of spitfires have 2x the cannon ammo load.
Not to mention they're hizzookas.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2007, 09:24:29 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
All those noobs and simps in low ENY planes are the bread and butter of kills every tour. If those people start flying lesser planes, they'll compensate by trying to maintain an even greater advantage in alt and numbers. There's quite enough of that already.

As long as they're willing to mix it up, who cares what they're in? I'd rather deal with some clown in an La who's hell-bent on shooting someone than a bunch of numpties in yaks loitering 5k above me and not confident enough to engage until they have a 5 to 1 advantage.

Ukno, you really need to lighten up man. Your posts read like Urchin's.

Man i can agree with that, i was flying a hvy b17 mission all alone to A19 tuesday, dropped there hangers was returning home and what do i see 6 to 7 Yaks about 4k above me,( i was at 16k) all taking turns in tearing my old 17s apart.

Needless to say i died,managed to ping a few, but with a 6 to 7 on 1 i knew my fate was sealed with no way to really protect myself (to many to shoot at)
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2007, 11:03:42 AM »
Originally posted by Bronk
Are you on crack?:huh  The majority of spitfires have 2x the cannon ammo load.
Not to mention they're hizzookas.

Bronk

Oops, your right.  I was in an alcohol induced haze when I typed that.

I do stand behind 3-5 kills in a Yak though.  Generally I can get one with ~20 rounds.  If their juking a lot or I'm in spray and pray mode myself it takes ~40 rounds.  That's 3-5.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2007, 11:05:09 AM »
Originally posted by Atoon
anytime:cool:

The Yak is a very quick accelerating plane with good top speed, but not great top speed.   and the same reason its not popular always stands right out, Light ammo loadout.

I always thought it was that and it's short legs.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2007, 11:12:40 AM »
and it's sukage!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2007, 11:14:16 AM »
When I'm in a furball the main planes I try to keep an eye on are yaks, Lgheys, and K4's
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2007, 02:29:03 PM »
Originally posted by bj229r
When I'm in a furball the main planes I try to keep an eye on are yaks, Lgheys, and K4's

any particular reason? just curious.
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Tiger

• Nickel Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #102 on: July 05, 2007, 11:39:37 PM »
Think about heading to the EW arena... no LA-7's, P51D's etc etc to make you mad

Offline DoLbY

• Copper Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2007, 12:24:12 AM »
True, LAs are very formible in furballs and sometimes just straight out will be annoying at times, however, I actually enjoy fighting them in my pony, regardless if I win or lose, it is still fun. Even now and then, I'll jump in a LA7 loaded with 3 guns and take the sky, if i get a few kills, cool, if not, still fun. I been flying offline alot (all i can do until hopefully by end of next week) and i been flying pretty much all the fighters; I just feel most comfortable in the 51D

:aok

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2007, 06:14:59 AM »
LOL cant agree with this post at all, I love seeying spits and LAs all over, there my easiest kills, and easiest reversals, u dont balive me check my stats and look at how many times i actually die by a spit or a la but i bet u they are my highest kills