Author Topic: completely unenjoyable  (Read 3812 times)

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2007, 02:41:09 PM »
:rofl  :rofl  :rofl

Crawl out from under for a bit today bud?  Good for you. :aok
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2007, 03:21:09 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
SkyRock 200:<--------- pwns slapping
:D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2007, 03:32:58 PM »
Originally posted by Lusche
I certainly do. It was my first ride in this game and I used it almost exclusively for the first months, so it's still #2 in my all time "kills in" list. ;)

Well, I guess if you never actually "fight" anyone, then you get good "kills" in any plane!   I've only seen you ingame a few times, and it is always vulching, or flying above a good furball cherrypicking.  Never have seen you actually fighting.  How's your overall rank this tour?  :rolleyes: :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2007, 03:38:41 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Well, I guess if you never actually "fight" anyone, then you get good "kills" in any plane!   I've only seen you ingame a few times, and it is always vulching, or flying above a good furball cherrypicking.  Never have seen you actually fighting.  How's your overall rank this tour?  :rolleyes: :aok

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Funny.. always people claiming not to care about rank start talking about it :)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2007, 03:39:05 PM »
Skyrock I saw Lusche "fighting" a friendly in his 109f only the other day.  He was all over the poor guy and I shot him right in the back with a sick snapshot he never saw it coming.

So yea he does fight people and yea he does get picked by the enemy.  I bet it doesnt happen often tho  ;)
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2007, 03:42:03 PM »
Originally posted by Bruv119
Skyrock I saw Lusche "fighting" a friendly in his 109f only the other day.  He was all over the poor guy and I shot him right in the back with a sick snapshot he never saw it coming.

Yep, I got picked, but that's only the correct punishment for my utter lack of SA in that case. WTG Bruv! :aok

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2007, 03:44:12 PM »
It was a  top drawer snapshot   m8  fired like  3 rounds from each cannon.

I must have been doing 400mph odd!!
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2007, 05:09:53 PM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl
Hmm... didn't you say anybody who flew a "simp" plane was a "simp"?  Are we qualifying that now?  Sucking up because you were out-argued?  Changing your mind?  Ready for a retraction?

What I said was "when ya fly simp rides, yer a simp"  I retract nothing, nor did I suck up or change my mind. Its not an argument, it's a discussion:aok
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2007, 05:13:09 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Tell you what.  You take a lala with its training wheels, I'll take a P40 and we will see how easy the lala is.

I guess the Yak you fly is a slow plane that does not turn well? :lol

anytime:cool:

The Yak is a very quick accelerating plane with good top speed, but not great top speed.  It does alot of things well &  1 thing great(roll).  Its not very stable when the fight gets real slow, and if you dont aim well you wont get more than 1-2 kills per loadout. Its been brought into full view for AH players many times, and the same reason its not popular always stands right out, Light ammo loadout.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 05:23:13 PM by Atoon »
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2007, 05:20:50 PM »
Originally posted by Lusche
:rofl :rofl :rofl

Funny.. always people claiming not to care about rank start talking about it :)

After all that has gone on about rank, and how it makes most weenie out of their high chair and wabble on the floor to mommy to avoid a fight, you could say that the milkers of the rank system deserve a little confrontation every now and then!   Bruv, why don't you and Lusche come to the DA with me someday, and I will show you guys how to fly your birds correctly! :aok  
It will be all in fun, as to not ruffle Lusche's ego, but get ready to crash and burn alot!

Mark

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2007, 05:40:27 PM »
Originally posted by Bronk

The only thing keeping it from La7/spit XVI use in the arenas is lack of ammo.
Well that and ignorance of how good a plane it is.

It takes some folks quite a long time to figure out that shooting at 1k out doesnt land a kill.  300 rounds to these guys is like the first 5 seconds of combat.
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
completely unenjoyable
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2007, 05:51:21 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
 Bruv, why don't you and Lusche come to the DA with me someday, and I will show you guys how to fly your birds correctly! :aok  
It will be all in fun, as to not ruffle Lusche's ego, but get ready to crash and burn alot!

Mark

I leave my ego (if I have any at all) at the door each time I enter the arenas.
I hope that helps me avoiding to end as a taunting, delusional, name-calling, whining, play-the game-the-way-I-tell-you CH200 spammer.

Offline Speed55

• Silver Member
Completely Unenjoyable...
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2007, 06:38:30 PM »
Is life without women.

The games still fun no matter how many hoing, newb, cheater dweebs there are out there.
"The lord loves a hangin', that's why he gave us necks." - Ren & Stimpy

Ingame- Ozone

Offline Spatula

• Silver Member
Re: completely unenjoyable
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2007, 06:39:27 PM »
Originally posted by Atoon
maybe it was just a bad night, but between the stench from the rotting corpse of these stale arse maps we are STILL forced to fly on, and the never ending sea of high la7s, often piloted by skilled sticks slumming in trainer rides stroking their pathetic egos-  I really didnt enjoy the game tonight. It seems to be an increasing trend, nothing but la7s-

It really is OK to not fly la7s & spit16 all the time, go ahead, have a lil confidence in yerself!  Try  somthing that doesnt have the pretty training wheels with spinners & the frilly tassels from the handlebars. Step outside the NORM! I remember when good pilots were ashamed to fly EZ mode planes. Some of us still are.

Perk rides are diff cause at least yer risking somthing, la7s are for noobs & simps. If you fly an la7, in my eyes yer either a noob or a simp-

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry
Airborne Kitchen Utensil Assault Group

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: 3 words
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2007, 06:41:49 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
EW, MW, AvA

I popped into MW last night, as Blue just got the reset, and Orange was full....was 3 Rooks, 31 Nits, mebbe 10 Bish. About 10 68's were in there taking a base from the afore-mentioned 3 Rooks. Nuff said
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/