Author Topic: Hajo & Others - Wed Night Fights  (Read 207 times)

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Hajo & Others - Wed Night Fights
« on: June 21, 2007, 11:40:27 AM »
Hey, it didn't work out quite like we thought but it was still fun.

If that SPY hadn't upset the milkmaid union, who knows how it turned out. In any event, there were plenty of targets so it's all good. That map wasn't the best place for it maybe.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to giving it another try. I think next time none of us should change countries until a good number have checked in and then we can split up as necessary. That one change rule in the empty arenas is a pain.

We do need to decide if we want to have basic guidelines, like a 10k cap and not jumping in when there's a 1 v 1 in progress. However, as we saw, that can get complicated when people unaware of what's going on join in.

Especially if they are angry milkmaids..........   :)

Man, it was fun shootin' them... made the night, really.

So, let's do it again and try to get it a bit more figured out before we start. Pretty soon this will be big enough to attract a few griefers and then it will be even more fun!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Hoarach

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2007, 02:05:00 PM »
Heh hunt down the griefers. :t
Fringe
Nose Art
80th FS "Headhunters"

Secret Association of P38 Pilots

Offline Hajo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2007, 05:28:19 PM »
Toad I agree was fun.  Probably more so for you gents then us.  Several times we just held back, and we stayed 10K or under.  You couldn't stay at 10K with the Dairy Farmers coming in at 15K or better.

How bout this next time?  We all come in flying for the same country.  Us against the world?  Of course as circumstances dictate we can split up.  Really the only Bish involved in this fun were Rob53, Shamus and I.

Let's try to set this up for next week.  Preferably on a weekday, same time would be fine also.
- The Flying Circus -

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2007, 08:35:55 PM »
Yes, Hajo, I think we all login without switching and evaluate the map, available bases, etc.. Then figure out how to get things going.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!