Author Topic: Ghost ship  (Read 840 times)

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Ghost ship
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 05:26:50 PM »
Originally posted by RTR
Internet lag is caused by run-on sentences.

Basically what happens is, all the comma's and periods get jammed up in the internet because people don't use them. The internet piping isn't big enough to house all the punctuation marks ( a bother, I know, but what can you do) so they end up clogging up the works, kind of like when you drop a two coiler and it won't flush.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but until you start using up some of these wayward marks, you can look forward to increased internet lag.

cheers,
RTR

Thats freakin funny!

When did the forums become a blog? :huh
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Wes14

• Gold Member
Ghost ship
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2007, 02:27:06 AM »
Originally posted by RTR
(  <-----waves hand over head from front to back and makes that "zooooom"  sound)

Here, let me help:

im not sure if im rilly getting the ideas of what the porblem is but i will try to see what is up wit that anyway when u get the lags its a porblem with internets sometimes like when you have a bee in yer bonet an teh like that when the carreers are steeming aways away when im on one and hes on another when hes in the air an i shoot it goes rite under him so its a porblem but mny computer is not in the mixed up part. now if you have some extra prosessed runnings in task manager when you are on ahes high and carrers are duplicating bulllets under teh wings and stuff soemtimes when you get rid of  some processes in task manager like say down to 20 or so running before you launch AH thne the CPU can work better because AH uses almost 100% of cpu stuff and if there is too much stuff running in teh back ground it takes reources away form AH to be able to run porperly also you need to make sure you have the correct drivers for youyr videmo cart and if you have onboard sound you can try turning teh sounds hardware accelerator back a notch like say at teh 3/4 mark instaed of at the full mark where it always trys to be at anyway you can get thre from teh desktop by clciking start run type in dxdiag and hit eneter wait for teh bar to get fille duop and clcik on teh sound tab to make that adjustment.

whew!

Hope this helps!

cheers,
RTR

:confused:
Warning! The above post may induce: nausea, confusion, headaches, explosive diarrhea, anger, vomiting, and whining. Also this post may not make any sense, or may lead to the hijack of the thread.

-Regards,
Wes14