Author Topic: Pot heads support terrorism.  (Read 5281 times)

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
Pot heads support terrorism.
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2007, 04:25:03 PM »
you can't end the "war on drugs", the bureaucracy has gotten too big and too powerful, they will never give that up. Remember what happened when the govt tried to merge the ATF into the FBI, "showtime" at waco.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2007, 04:43:47 PM »
as the non pot generation dies off, legalization is otw
I hope it is legalized at the fed level as a medicine way before that ...

IN POT WE TRUST  should be required viewing for every politician in the pharmaceutical pocket
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2007, 04:50:47 PM »
When the world starts to stress you out, what you do?
Put a cancer stick up in your mouth or grab a brew
Sold in stores but the fact remains is they the blame
And the government's been taxing that - getting paid
If it's taxable it's cool to smoke - kill or not
And the alcohol is killing folks?  True or not
Other people try to make you bad - but I know your not
When my situation's looking sad I know I got
A true friend in my time of need - all I need
Your natural you come from seeds - I decree
Makes me happy when I'm felling pain
Once again makes me happy just to hear your name
Do your thang Mary Jane
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2007, 04:53:39 PM »
Originally posted by x0847Marine
What other drugs do they take that you know of? over the counter pain meds? Prozac? alcohol?, nicotine? crack? et al?? things you don't know about?

What, if any, possible adverse reactions do you attribute to drugs besides weed?

Any drug, legal or otherwise, has side effects.. its entirely possible your motor skill challenged friend is reacting poorly to something else. It would be impossible to say weed alone is the only reason.

this guys is just baked....and it isn't from tylenol:D

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2007, 05:01:01 PM »
Originally posted by Bucky73
this guys is just baked....and it isn't from tylenol:D

too much glue sniffing or freon sniffing or.....................?

Offline PanzerIV

• Nickel Member
      • http://17thawsquad.aowc.net/main.asp
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2007, 06:29:10 PM »
Originally posted by SOB
Drilling for oil in Alaskan wilderness: Good for America, environmentally sound.
Growing Marijuana: Threat to the environment.

Anyone who says otherwise is a terrorist loving scumbag.  Anyone who endangers the environment and Amurrikah by buying pot will be jailed.  And don't get your hopes up for a Fair & Balanced Pardon, neither.

If we could tap all the oil supplys in Alaska then we wouldn't be having soooo many oil issues! We could ignore more things happening in the middle east instead of getting all scared because we might run out of oil!
Checked gas prices lately, seen them way back when!
Big difference!

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2007, 07:04:56 PM »
Meet the original "Drug Czar" and the man behind the prohibition of marijuana in the US. Harry J. Anslinger.
I also "highly" recommend everyone watch GRASS. It's immoral how much money the government has wasted.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2007, 07:28:18 PM »
Originally posted by PanzerIV
If we could tap all the oil supplys in Alaska then we wouldn't be having soooo many oil issues! We could ignore more things happening in the middle east instead of getting all scared because we might run out of oil!
Checked gas prices lately, seen them way back when!
Big difference!

umm you do know that the oil in Alaska will only account for something like 1% of our oil needs. I can't remember the exact percentage, but it was honestly not much and not really worth ruining a natural preserve for.

If we had spent the 400+ billion that's been spent in Iraq on new renewable energy sources. Well then we would be doing something positive to getting us off oil.

Of course they wont do that, because there are hundreds of billions of dollars left to squeeze out of the oil fields..
"strafing"

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2007, 07:40:51 PM »
Originally posted by crockett
umm you do know that the oil in Alaska will only account for something like 1% of our oil needs. I can't remember the exact percentage, but it was honestly not much and not really worth ruining a natural preserve for.

If we had spent the 400+ billion that's been spent in Iraq on new renewable energy sources. Well then we would be doing something positive to getting us off oil.

Of course they wont do that, because there are hundreds of billions of dollars left to squeeze out of the oil fields..

Yup, and I'm not sure exactly the number of years it is, but there's only something like 50 years worth of oil left in the earth so were gonna have to find some new or renewable energy resources.  You think gas prices are out of control now wait until it gets closer to the point of running out, and if we don't do something about it this world is gonna come to a stop, think about everything that is dependent on oil and it's energy.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2007, 09:28:02 PM »
Originally posted by Bucky73
So, you didn't start with pot then??

I'm not saying that cigs or alch is less addictive....but, to claim pot is not addicting at all is just b.s.

Bucky, really bro, you have to be kidding.  Anyone who has studied the psychology of addictions knows that what you posted is nonsense.  Pot is not addicting at all.  Some people actually admit to being addicted to pot in the studies I have read, also almost 99% of the time those who admitted that pot was addictive to them,  were diagnosed with bi-polar manic depressive or some off shoot there of like obsessive compulsive disorder, during their treatment and counseling sessions.  These folks get addicted to stuff like smelling/eating paste in the third grade and crap like that.  Before you make comments like this last one, you really should delve in to what makes people become addicts in the first place.  Read up on the psychology of addictive personalities before believing some rhetoric from some drug treatment center that is in it for the money in the first place.

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2007, 09:37:20 PM »
ShyRock is right bucky, pot is not an addictive substance, those that claim to be addicted almost always have some kind of phycological problem.  Pot has no kind of physical withdrawal symptoms.  This country's government needs to be spending more time and money fighting harder drugs like heroin, coke, and meth as these drugs are highly addictive and cause the user to commit crimes to obtain money to buy the drugs.  I have never known a pot user who went out and stole or robbed someone to get money for it.  And I assume that you've never smoked pot so you really can't give an opinion on it just based on reading about it on the internet.  And claiming that it's just unhealthy for you and thats why it's illegal and shouldn't be used is like saying hamburgers are unhealthy for you, which kill way more people every year then any amount of pot use does.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 09:40:49 PM by trax1 »

Offline hazydaze

• Zinc Member
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2007, 09:41:56 PM »
to stick with the topic about funding terrorism look at diamonds far worse than weed for funding gun buying crazies in 3rd world countries. dont see any rich people or govts in a hurry to stop the diamond trade

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2007, 09:45:05 PM »
Originally posted by hazydaze
to stick with the topic about funding terrorism look at diamonds far worse than weed for funding gun buying crazies in 3rd world countries. dont see any rich people or govts in a hurry to stop the diamond trade

Exactly, and heroin funds way more money to terrorist then pot ever could, Afghanistan is one of the worlds leading producers of heroin and who do you think are the ones growing and selling it?

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2007, 11:24:47 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Bucky, really bro, you have to be kidding.  Anyone who has studied the psychology of addictions knows that what you posted is nonsense.  Pot is not addicting at all.  Some people actually admit to being addicted to pot in the studies I have read, also almost 99% of the time those who admitted that pot was addictive to them,  were diagnosed with bi-polar manic depressive or some off shoot there of like obsessive compulsive disorder, during their treatment and counseling sessions.  These folks get addicted to stuff like smelling/eating paste in the third grade and crap like that.  Before you make comments like this last one, you really should delve in to what makes people become addicts in the first place.  Read up on the psychology of addictive personalities before believing some rhetoric from some drug treatment center that is in it for the money in the first place.

Mark

I wonder if these idiots at Brown University know what they are talking about.:confused:

No one would argue that marijuana is as addictive as alcohol or cocaine. However, it's wrong to say that it is not at all addictive. More and more studies are finding that marijuana has addictive properties. Both animal and human studies show physical and psychological withdrawal symptoms from marijuana, including irritability, restlessness, insomnia, nausea and intense dreams. Tolerance to marijuana also builds up rapidly. Heavy users need 8 times higher doses to get the same effects as infrequent users.

For a small percentage of people who use it, marijuana can be highly addictive. It is estimated that 10% to 14% of users will become heavily dependent. More than 120,000 people in the US seek treatment for marijuana addiction every year. Because the consequences of marijuana use can be subtle and insidious, it is more difficult to recognize signs of addiction. Cultural and societal beliefs that marijuana cannot be addictive make it less likely for people to seek help or to get support for quitting.

>I could show you 100's of reports like this...

Maybe you should do some reading
:D

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2007, 11:25:33 PM »
deleted