Author Topic: Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'  (Read 10298 times)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2007, 05:36:26 PM »
Originally posted by 1Boner
Has Skyrock really done anything except give people a good taunting?

Taunting is one thing, squeeling and lying is another. Skyrock squeels and lies more than he actually taunts.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2007, 05:46:35 PM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
Taunting is one thing, squeeling and lying is another. Skyrock squeels and lies more than he actually taunts.
You know, I've sat back on a lot of what has been said about Mark.   What is intriguing is that I remember giving him some pointers as 031598.   Not many people knew "who SkyRock" or "ColdKill" was.    

I've NEVER had an issue with SkyRock.   I see him taunting on 200 and in here.   Squealing and Lying?   I've never seen it.   Also Vulcan, I've never seen you in the game period.    Unless "you have another handle" in game?   Prove your "accusations", or don't tell of them.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2007, 06:15:01 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
Also Vulcan, I've never seen you in the game period.    Unless "you have another handle" in game?   Prove your "accusations", or don't tell of them.

Same handle in game, proof is in the very first post. Maybe you should engage brain before opening mouth?

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2007, 06:17:12 PM »
I give this thread a base score of 5.5. It has been underwhelming so far, and it had a lot of potential. It does get one bonus point each for the Monty Python reference (with screen cap) and Bighorns adaptation of Chuck Norris jokes to SkyRock. That bumps it to a 7.5, but thats still far below what I was expecting from this thread.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2007, 06:27:01 PM »

squeeling?  LMAO, a coward calling someone a squeeler?  ROFL!!  Look bud, I was talking to my squaddies about this post today when I was on.  It is very possible that I had you mistaken with Vulcan6 who was basically coming at me guns blazing for about two days in a row when fighting the channel fight on that one map.   I could have come down on you for thinking it was the same, I don't know.  I don't remember the encounter and won't be able to view it until later this evening.  I will say, if I was taking it out on you unjustly, I will definitely apologize to you.  If you are not the Vulcan6 guy, and you did not HO me, then by all means I apologise to you for calling you HO guy.  But what you are trying to do with this post is nothing but punk cowardice!

This post is more of a bash SkyRock thread than a question of HO.  You are going full force with this, and you do not know me in any sense of the word.  I asked if you want to fight, but you are acting very cowardly about it.  Are you scared to fight me in a cartoon game with same plane, cold merge, co-e, co-alt?  Or, do you just want to hang on to your 80 yard run and continue to skirt what this game is all about......dogfighting?  Now, we've met twice, I've killed you once, and you've killed me once.  So, is your intent on fighting, or hanging on to the one kill you'll probably ever get on me 1vs1?  If you want to be a good boy, then you will fight, which is what this game is all about.   If you aren't going to fight, then don't waste people's time with all this cowardly skirting on the boards, log in and fight.  I will meet you in any arena, any plane, any altitude, anytime.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2007, 06:32:14 PM »
You know, I've sat back on a lot of what has been said about Mark.   What is intriguing is that I remember giving him some pointers as 031598.   Not many people knew "who SkyRock" or "ColdKill" was.    

I've NEVER had an issue with SkyRock.   I see him taunting on 200 and in here.   Squealing and Lying?   I've never seen it.   Also Vulcan, I've never seen you in the game period.    Unless "you have another handle" in game?   Prove your "accusations", or don't tell of them.

Jay, it is possible that I got him mixed up with a known HO bait and took it out on him harshly in this video, I am human.  But he is here for somehting else.  After this encounter, I am definite he is a weenie coward bait!:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2007, 06:36:15 PM »
Same handle in game, proof is in the very first post. Maybe you should engage brain before opening mouth?
Again, where did he "squeal on someone" or "lie"?
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2007, 06:43:39 PM »
If you guys knew how much SkyRock enjoys baiting people on 200 you might decide it would be better to not respond to him at all if you wanted to hurt his feelings.  He always sounds so disappointed on squad vox when someone does not respond to his banter.  I can tell you this because some of you will not get it and respond to him anyway.   :rofl
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2007, 06:50:44 PM »
Originally posted by Xargos
If you guys knew how much SkyRock enjoys baiting people on 200 you might decide it would be better to not respond to him at all if you wanted to hurt his feelings.  He always sounds so disappointed on squad vox when someone does not respond to his banter.  I can tell you this because some of you will not get it and respond to him anyway.   :rofl

It's in the sig, huh, Jeff?  hee hee:D

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2007, 06:53:52 PM »
Again, where did he "squeal on someone" or "lie"?

Err the HO he accused me of? Are you blind?

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2007, 06:56:34 PM »
He (SkyRock) almost baited me yesterday on my thread. I was pissed at first, but then I read what it says below each message he posts ("If you take Muppet banter seriously, you may need psychological help!"). Skyrock likes to try to get under peoples skin, and he is pretty good at it.
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2007, 07:01:29 PM »
Err the HO he accused me of? Are you blind?

So you got accused of HOing, when it wasn't(btw, Vulcan6  does nothing but HO)...even though I still havent seen the film....., so you come on the boards and act like a coward?  Hurling names and not backing it up with fighting?  THis is a fight game.  So, now I won't call you a HO, I'll just call you weenie boy no fight dweeb!  Is that better?  :aok

Mark

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2007, 07:02:44 PM »
Originally posted by TwentyFo
He (SkyRock) almost baited me yesterday on my thread. I was pissed at first, but then I read what it says below each message he posts ("If you take Muppet banter seriously, you may need psychological help!"). Skyrock likes to try to get under peoples skin, and he is pretty good at it.

U learn quickly grasshopper!  hee hee  Hey, I wasn't the only one who jumped on that!  :D

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2007, 07:07:28 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
So you got accused of HOing, when it wasn't(btw, Vulcan6  does nothing but HO)...even though I still havent seen the film....., so you come on the boards and act like a coward?  Hurling names and not backing it up with fighting?  THis is a fight game.  So, now I won't call you a HO, I'll just call you weenie boy no fight dweeb!  Is that better?  :aok

Mark

Better a humble coward than a proud liar.

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2007, 07:19:18 PM »
this is a funny thread. SkyRock you do abuse people on 200. so does alot of other people, just not as bad as you do. the reason i avoid fighting you IN  the MA is due to your mouth on 200. personaly i am surprised you have not gotten enough reports to get muted from text.
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey