Author Topic: Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'  (Read 10297 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2007, 09:57:48 PM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
pot meet kettle. If he (and his fanclub) can't take the heat maybe they shouldn't dish it out in the first place.

I can take the heat, but you obviously cower at the fact that you might see me again, I promise I won't get you mixed up with 6 this time, bud!  DA???????????????????????????????????  I thought so, coward!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2007, 10:13:10 PM »
Originally posted by LTARkilz
btw can anyone watch this film

Kilz, you'll need WinRAR. It's a compression utility, like winzip. Small download, easy to use.  

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Dace

• Silver Member
« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2007, 10:16:23 PM »
I wish I had a dollar for every thread involving a discussion about "SkyRock behavior".I'd be rich. :lol I don't always agree with SkyRock but I do know that he is very misunderstood. Anyone wanting a good fight with a very respectful dude, go to the DA with Sky. I guarantee you'll learn something and you'll never take his banter seriously again.

~S~

Offline xbrit

• Silver Member
« Reply #108 on: July 24, 2007, 10:25:36 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Kilz, you'll need WinRAR. It's a compression utility, like winzip. Small download, easy to use.  

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

If you already have the trial version of WinRar use this link for full version d/l
http://rapidshare.com/files/34724855/WinRAR__v3.70.rar

If you only have WinZip and need WinRar full version use this link

http://rapidshare.com/files/34845358/WinRAR__v3.70.zip

Offline Atoon

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #109 on: July 24, 2007, 10:40:38 PM »
Originally posted by Dace
Anyone wanting a good fight with a very respectful dude, go to the DA with Sky.

~S~

I did, he won, no biggie to me, but he was just as much a pompous arrogant arse during & after the fight as he is daily in MA.

"respectful"?:rofl    Everything BUT!
Thanx for addressing the signature issue FAIRLY, I am morally aloud to patronize your business again. I am Anton & Uknome, Current game-ID Anton1.   *-Brown Nosers STINK!-*

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #110 on: July 24, 2007, 11:22:42 PM »
Thanks, Dace.  

I guess I will spill the beans.  

I am a single father of two, boy 5 and girl, 9.  I am a school teacher with certifications in science, vo-tech, and PE.  I am a very nice guy and had a wonderful mother who taught me to be extremely respectful of people.(yes sir no sir kind of upbringing)  My father was a civil engineer for the FAA.  He and  my mother stayed together until I was in college.  I graduated college in '91 with a BS in education.  I started acting in '92 and co-starred in a Disney film called, "The Gun in Betty Lou's Handbag", I played Glen and I got killed in the end of the movie.  I started training with one of my co-stars, who eventually became a great friend of mine, Red West, who played the plane mechanic on the series, "Baa baa blacksheep".  His wife, Pat, is my agent.  I have done numerous TV shows both locally and nationally including starring in episodes of the show, "America's Most Wanted" as an actor and local variety shows as a musician.  I am a published songwriter and spent four years writing commercial jingles along with live appearances and teaching guitar.  I have been a working musicain on and off since '92 and also worked as a session musician mainly in rap studio's around memphis, where I still get calls to do guitar work on projects.  I started teaching in 1998 when my daughter was born, (some of you remember me as 031598, which is my daughter's birthday, March 15th, 1998) at New albany High school as a theatre/music/vo-tech/coach and teacher.  I helped coach the high school girls basketball team which was 3-27 before I started and 4 years later state champs in division 3A.   I moved to Memphis and taught at Horn Lake Jr. High for 4 years as a science teacher and coach of all the girls sports, as well as science departmental head and head of the science fair and other exta-curricular activities such as the news/journalism club.  Three years ago, I accepted a position as an advanced science teacher in the Memphis City School system, but divorce and child custody responsibilties steered me towards what I now do, which is Life Health and Physical instructor at an elementary school in one of the roughest parts of inner city Memphis.  I get home before my kids get out of school because I actually live across the state line in Mississippi. (Mississippi schools get out one hour after Memphis city schools) I am a very happy person and am currently working on a recording project with my brother and a very good friend of ours as the lead guitarist and singer/songwriter in a band called OCD.(one of our closest and longtime fans suffers from this and it stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)  We mainly play Pop/punk/rock with some leanings towrds modern rockabilly.  I have been in life threatening situations on way to many occasions and feel very lucky to have only had a broken nose, and just a few scars.  I love my chldren more than life itself and consider myself to be a hardened optimist as far as my outlook on life!  Here is a pic:

Now, as far as AH goes, I have developed this character for over 4 years(edited for wrong year).  SkyRock, the character, is an arrogant stunninghunk, but he is honest and as loyal as you will find anywhere.  He is very intense and will kick your teeth in if you mess with any of his friends.  He will own the hell out of you , then nicely show you how he did it, so that you might learn as well!  He gets his arrogance from the hard knocks of life, and meets fear with doubled up left fist and a right handshake if you're cool!  He is human and makes mistakes, but would rather just kick the crap out of anyone who won't fight!  He is definitely moody, and has been known to get more drunk than "Cooter Brown"!  He is the best F4U-1 pilot in the game!  hee hee, hear that AKDogg, BluKitty, Sirloin?  He finds himself non-attracted to prolonged boring fights and would rather fight from the dis-advantage because it creates total ownage!  He has been known to DA! :D

Well, I probably shouldn't have opened up in here, but what the hell!  eh?

Mark
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 12:25:50 AM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
« Reply #111 on: July 24, 2007, 11:22:43 PM »
Skyrock is like a Marine drill sergent, u Piss him off he will give u hell about it, and the more u yell back the worse it gets and no matter what u are never right. But after he is done tearing u apart he will build u back up up and teach u what u did wrong.

I like skyrock, but I wills till shoot him down every chance I get;) I know his style of flying so well I know what plane he is in. Ive got a few others pegged to like

Krusty- the 61
Grimm- the hurri
DanoDano- u never know
habu55- LA dweeb
Agent360- K4
ZiPang- anything japanese, or a spit
Ricch- typh, temp
Mtnman- corsair
Saber-corsair

and there are a few others. but i always know these guys, others i guess and im right half the time

My point is when a pilot is so skilled that u can tell right away that it is them. They earn a certain lvl of respect in this game well exept Habu, cause he runs and Ho's and when he cherry picks u from 5k above when u are already engaged, he quote OWNT U, but after that I spent some time showing him what OWNT really ment by letting him saddle up then reversing him LOL.

Skyrock falls in this catigory I almost always know when its him, and I know its going to be a interesting fight. One day I hope I strike the same amount of fear into people as these guys do when I am spotted in the air. but with shooting 1200 planes down a month. I am sure the other sides cheer when I go down in flames LOL.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: July 24, 2007, 11:26:38 PM »
Originally posted by Atoon
I did, he won, no biggie to me, but he was just as much a pompous arrogant arse during & after the fight as he is daily in MA.

"respectful"?:rofl    Everything BUT!

You are a liar!  I only acted that way because you were obviously there to prove something and were being an arrogant no skill dweeb!  I would have treated the whole scenario much differently but you were there not to learn, but to "Keep score" which is much worse than anything you accuse me of!  
You have shown your bias in this thread weenie boy!  Now shut it and go sell you garbage somewhere else!

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: July 24, 2007, 11:36:48 PM »
that was harsh, even for me
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 11:45:04 PM by hubsonfire »
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
« Reply #114 on: July 24, 2007, 11:39:01 PM »
Is this thread over yet???

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #115 on: July 24, 2007, 11:39:22 PM »
Originally posted by Atoon
Im sure your family is pleased you spend all yer time "owning" AH. They prolly like yer personality as much as the rest of us and appreciate that your not bothering them during the 10 or so hours a day you play. But I can just squelch ya-  so ya dont bother me either :p.

own that

good times good times...

I like ya rock but as most of us are...your yer own worst enemy.

>S< froger <-----OWNS----- A --- MOTORCYCLE.......LOL:cry :cry :cry
frogs are people too

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2007, 11:42:24 PM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
You are a coward for even bringing up my family.  

AH is just that, AH.  It's a game.  200, is just that, 200.  If you take Muppet bantor seriously, you might need psychological help.  It's our motto!  Now do you want to see who can fly cartoon planes better or not?  Maybe you want to attack my family some more, you scum!  By the way, I spend my AH time at night when family's asleep!  You still want to rant a rave about Skyrock 200 antics, but you dont want to duel skyrock...................... ....................because he would kik ur virtual teeth in weak boy!

Mark

Someone needs a Zannax:cry
frogs are people too

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #117 on: July 24, 2007, 11:58:56 PM »
Now, as far as AH goes, I have developed this character for over 5 years.  SkyRock, the character, is an arrogant stunninghunk, but he is honest and as loyal as you will find anywhere.

5 years? I don't remember you here 5 years ago. And I'm sure I would've.

Character? Seriously seek professional help.

Honest? See the film.

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2007, 12:01:50 AM »
Originally posted by TwentyFo
He (SkyRock) almost baited me yesterday on my thread. I was pissed at first, but then I read what it says below each message he posts ("If you take Muppet banter seriously, you may need psychological help!"). Skyrock likes to try to get under peoples skin, and he is pretty good at it.

SR <-------the master      bayter
:aok
frogs are people too

Offline froger

• Silver Member
well i feal better...now for my hot coco
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2007, 12:09:34 AM »
Thanks, Dace.  

I guess I will spill the beans.  

I am a single father of two, boy 5 and girl, 9.  I am a school teacher with certifications in science, vo-tech, and PE.  I am a very nice guy and had a wonderful mother who taught me to be extremely respectful of people.(yes sir no sir kind of upbringing)  My father was a civil engineer for the FAA.  He and  my mother stayed together until I was in college.  I graduated college in '91 with a BS in education.  I started acting in '92 and co-starred in a Disney film called, "The Gun in Betty Lou's Handbag", I played Glen and I got killed in the end of the movie.  I started training with one of my co-stars, who eventually became a great friend of mine, Red West, who played the plane mechanic on the series, "Baa baa blacksheep".  His wife, Pat, is my agent.  I have done numerous TV shows both locally and nationally including starring in episodes of the show, "America's Most Wanted" as an actor and local variety shows as a musician.  I am a published songwriter and spent four years writing commercial jingles along with live appearances and teaching guitar.  I have been a working musicain on and off since '92 and also worked as a session musician mainly in rap studio's around memphis, where I still get calls to do guitar work on projects.  I started teaching in 1998 when my daughter was born, (some of you remember me as 031598, which is my daughter's birthday, March 15th, 1998) at New albany High school as a theatre/music/vo-tech/coach and teacher.  I helped coach the high school girls basketball team which was 3-27 before I started and 4 years later state champs in division 3A.   I moved to Memphis and taught at Horn Lake Jr. High for 4 years as a science teacher and coach of all the girls sports, as well as science departmental head and head of the science fair and other exta-curricular activities such as the news/journalism club.  Three years ago, I accepted a position as an advanced science teacher in the Memphis City School system, but divorce and child custody responsibilties steered me towards what I now do, which is Life Health and Physical instructor at an elementary school in one of the roughest parts of inner city Memphis.  I get home before my kids get out of school because I actually live across the state line in Mississippi. (Mississippi schools get out one hour after Memphis city schools) I am a very happy person and am currently working on a recording project with my brother and a very good friend of ours as the lead guitarist and singer/songwriter in a band called OCD.(one of our closest and longtime fans suffers from this and it stands for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)  We mainly play Pop/punk/rock with some leanings towrds modern rockabilly.  I have been in life threatening situations on way to many occasions and feel very lucky to have only had a broken nose, and just a few scars.  I love my chldren more than life itself and consider myself to be a hardened optimist as far as my outlook on life!  Here is a pic:

Now, as far as AH goes, I have developed this character for over 5 years.  SkyRock, the character, is an arrogant stunninghunk, but he is honest and as loyal as you will find anywhere.  He is very intense and will kick your teeth in if you mess with any of his friends.  He will own the hell out of you , then nicely show you how he did it, so that you might learn as well!  He gets his arrogance from the hard knocks of life, and meets fear with doubled up left fist and a right handshake if you're cool!  He is human and makes mistakes, but would rather just kick the crap out of anyone who won't fight!  He is definitely moody, and has been known to get more drunk than "Cooter Brown"!  He is the best F4U-1 pilot in the game!  hee hee, hear that AKDogg, BluKitty, Sirloin?  He finds himself non-attracted to prolonged boring fights and would rather fight from the dis-advantage because it creates total ownage!  He has been known to DA! :D

Well, I probably shouldn't have opened up in here, but what the hell!  eh?

Mark
frogs are people too