Author Topic: Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'  (Read 10300 times)

Offline froger

• Silver Member
Skyrock, heres that film of the 'ho'
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2007, 12:18:17 AM »
>sighs<

I need a smoke......that (lifetime Dr Phill) Bio on the life and times of the one
and only sky rock made me wanna pound down a 40 and burn one up just to get as wrong as i can get.......

Think ill go kick my cat..

PS ....BK have it your way
 froger <-----not a Donkey kisser
frogs are people too

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2007, 12:19:43 AM »
rock.....ummmmm.....u da one on da right?
frogs are people too

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2007, 12:20:31 AM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
5 years? I don't remember you here 5 years ago. And I'm sure I would've.

Character? Seriously seek professional help.

Honest? See the film.

oops, sorry, I've been here for 4 years!  funny how time doesn't fly!  Been here since tour 43 '03!

Now, as far as the film goes, you took first shot you could get, kind of like you were scared you wouldn't get another.  By the way, I snapped rolled it in, you did not finish me, weak boy!   I don't think I could have raised the nose of the pony up that far to force a HO, but whenever I see someone take an inverted shot, I think, skilless moron!  Why not saddle?  I mean you were in a spixteen, and you were on my 6?  You are fair to marginal at best,  as far as how it should have been played.  

As far as the SkyRock character goes, it is something us artist do!  If you do not understand, it is because it is above your intelligence level!  After viewing the film, I am sure that you would get slapped around like a little girl in the DA.  But then again, you are a scared little weenie boy who doesn't want to fight this out in cartoon planes, you would rather come on here and attack my (real life) person.  You are as pathetic as this post!

PS  Frogger, I haven't a clue as to what your last 4 post mean!  Please be a little more clear with you comments!:aok
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 12:24:23 AM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2007, 12:29:43 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
oops, sorry, I've been here for 4 years!  funny how time doesn't fly!  Been here since tour 43 '03!

As far as the SkyRock character goes, it is something us artist do!.... , you would rather come on here and attack my (real life) person.  

4 years? Still don't remember you.

Now, you seem confused, is skyrock a character or your (real life) person? Or would you care to add schizophrenia  to your disorders? I wouldn't be surpised if we started hearing stories about your time with the CIA :) and scorpion bites.

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2007, 12:31:22 AM »
its kinda plain rock,

its all just psyco dribble from the king of the game....you:aok
frogs are people too

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2007, 12:38:48 AM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
Now, you seem confused, is skyrock a character or your (real life) person? Or would you care to add schizophrenia  to your disorders? I wouldn't be surpised if we started hearing stories about your time with the CIA :) and scorpion bites.

LMAO!  Mo........meet Ron!  

:aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2007, 12:39:29 AM »
Originally posted by froger
its kinda plain rock,

its all just psyco dribble from the king of the game....you:aok

Do you really know what you are talking about?   :aok

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #127 on: July 25, 2007, 12:41:45 AM »
Vulcan handed your tail to you, then gave you crap, then you whined and made excuses.  I think maybe your "character" still needs a little work.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
« Reply #128 on: July 25, 2007, 12:46:00 AM »
Wow, this thread is still going????
Another thread acusing someone of Hoing....

SkyRock  good luck ending this thread :rofl

For what its worth SkyRock, I have flown against you and your squad and think y'all are great sticks, allthough Slapper dislikes me over a misusderstanding which I hope we can clear up. Y'all Muppets are skilled in the furball as well as the one on one, I find it hard to believe that they even acuse you of Hoin'.  Well there is my 2cents.

(Ps. Sky, please tell Slapper that I really did mean the whole spitty thing as a compliment because he whipped that spitty around and made it dance superbly.  It was refreshing to fight a spit and not be HOed then flat turned. I eagerly await a chance to hang out with y'all some time.)

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #129 on: July 25, 2007, 01:39:43 AM »
Originally posted by froger
>sighs<

I need a smoke......that (lifetime Dr Phill) Bio on the life and times of the one
and only sky rock made me wanna pound down a 40 and burn one up just to get as wrong as i can get.......

Think ill go kick my cat..

PS ....BK have it your way
 froger <-----not a Donkey kisser

:rofl
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #130 on: July 25, 2007, 02:47:47 AM »
Originally posted by SOB
Vulcan handed your tail to you, then gave you crap, then you whined and made excuses.  I think maybe your "character" still needs a little work.

You dont hand somebody their tail, when you start on their 6 with adv!  MO......meet Ron!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #131 on: July 25, 2007, 02:50:10 AM »
Originally posted by DaddyAck
Wow, this thread is still going????
Another thread acusing someone of Hoing....

SkyRock  good luck ending this thread :rofl

For what its worth SkyRock, I have flown against you and your squad and think y'all are great sticks, allthough Slapper dislikes me over a misusderstanding which I hope we can clear up. Y'all Muppets are skilled in the furball as well as the one on one, I find it hard to believe that they even acuse you of Hoin'.  Well there is my 2cents.

(Ps. Sky, please tell Slapper that I really did mean the whole spitty thing as a compliment because he whipped that spitty around and made it dance superbly.  It was refreshing to fight a spit and not be HOed then flat turned. I eagerly await a chance to hang out with y'all some time.)
Slapper, can be a jerk, but if you want to hang out with us, just give me a shout!  I might add, Slapper is an excellent pilot, great smooth flying and one of the best E fighters there is in this game!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: July 25, 2007, 02:51:25 AM »
SOB<----back seat driver with no balls to challenge the road!

weak bait!:aok

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
« Reply #133 on: July 25, 2007, 03:15:05 AM »
Slapper, can be a jerk, but if you want to hang out with us, just give me a shout!  I might add, Slapper is an excellent pilot, great smooth flying and one of the best E fighters there is in this game!

Yeah, Slapper really flew his spitty really well. Also I would like to hang with y'all sometime Ill definately be giving you a holler. :aok

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #134 on: July 25, 2007, 05:33:13 AM »

I

Now, as far as AH goes, I have developed this character for over 4 years(edited for wrong year).  SkyRock, the character, is an arrogant stunninghunk, but he is honest and as loyal as you will find anywhere.  

Mark
 I get it now never understood Skyrock I guess it is some form of method acting for you.  Question for Mark is Slapper one of your characters as well?  He seems to have a similar style of banter & swagger & the chance that two so alike individuals are in the same squad seems a little to uncanny for me.  oopps I guess some extra stuff was added since I last read this thread in regards to Slapper.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 05:40:13 AM by lyric1 »