Author Topic: Skyrock  (Read 13374 times)

Offline oldtard

• Copper Member
Skyrock
« on: August 12, 2007, 01:07:13 AM »
I just saw the you tube video you just did( I belive it was yanksfan that made it).
I must admit you look  very much like  a family man (and your kids are really cute kids) but why talk so much crap on 200 I understand some it is to get a rise out of people I mean really what if you caught your kids talking crap to thier friends like you do on 200 would you still think thats funny,but better still let me play this out to you (going to call your son little rock and your daughter  princess rock your an actor so follow me here)

scene #1
Skyrock comes home to find little rock crying his eyes out on the couch
skyrock says Little Rock why are you crying
Little rock says dad I was playing with my friends and I made a great play and then I thought it was funny so I said LITLE rock owns your ass,and then little jimmy came across the field and beat the crap out of me the whole time yelling NOW I OWN LITTLE ROCK

Skyrock come home and sees Princess Rock  boo hooing you pretty eyes out.
Skyrock  says Princess Rock why are you crying my little cutie pie
Princess Rock  says well dad my friend Katy has a boyfiend and I really like him so I told him that if he broke up with her I would give him a kiss every day for a week
Skyrock then says OK well get to the point please
Princess Rock says well I am really not to sure what happend after that all I remember is she called me a bad name and to get a rise out of her I SAID PRINCESS ROCK OWNS YOU AND I STOLE YOUR BOYFRIEND the next thing I remember dad is her and 2 of her friends running at me while yelling Princess Rock dont own ****.

Now I know  I have just made a joke here but really man do you kids hear you or see what you type on 200 and would you want you kids to act in REAL LIFE  like you do on channel 200

I know it may be fun for you but mabe you could turn it down a few notches

Just my 2 cents

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 01:17:42 AM »
being 'skyrock' is too addictive to give up, once started. and to be honest, it doesnt harm anyone unless they are foolish enough to think that this computer world means anything.

that being said.....IN
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
Skyrock
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 01:19:49 AM »
It's a game... Repeat after me... It's a game...

Damn noobies..

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
Skyrock
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2007, 01:32:57 AM »
Hmmm.:huh

This is still a game, for entertainment right?

Offline xREAPERx

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/_xreaperx_
Skyrock
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 01:38:11 AM »
wow sounds like someone got owned :D
xREAPERx tours 76-133 HITMAN tours 140-present

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Skyrock
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 02:03:05 AM »
Originally posted by oldtard
act in REAL LIFE  like you do on channel 200

Thanks for the compliments, and I quoted a very important statement,  200 is not real life.  I enjoy the bantor and I try to keep it to game talk only.  So to me, it is part of the game and in no way reflects how I, or my kids act in real life!  I really don't see anything wrong at all with saying, SkyRock<--owns you!  I find it very funny.

Mark

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 02:05:34 AM »
I just saw the you tube video you just did( I belive it was yanksfan that made it).
I must admit you look  very much like  a family man (and your kids are really cute kids) but why talk so much crap on 200 I understand some it is to get a rise out of people I mean really what if you caught your kids talking crap to thier friends like you do on 200 would you still think thats funny,

Now I know  I have just made a joke here but really man do you kids hear you or see what you type on 200 and would you want you kids to act in REAL LIFE  like you do on channel 200

Just my 2 cents

Well, i'll tell ya, I talked with him for an hour and a half. WE could only use 10 minutes of that becuase of file size and runtime limits on u-tube.

If you could hear the unedited conversation we had you would get the sence as I did, that there is much more here then meets the eye.

SkyRock brings so much to the game with his play, his banter his willingness to help others and share knowledge, he enjoys being the bad guy, absolutely, but one sides vilian is anothers hero, he freely admits that he sometimes takes it too far, but he takes as much as he gives.

Talking with him about it, you get a glipse of a player that truely loves this game, and wants everyone to have a great time playing it," don't take muppet banter seriously", enjoy 200 for what it is, or squelch it, "I DO", but really Mark/SkyRock is truely a top knotch player and person. and is for sure 100% one of the true ACES of ACES HIGH.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 02:09:01 AM by yanksfan »
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
Skyrock
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 02:07:00 AM »
skyrock threads are a dime a dozen these days...:rolleyes:   is there nothing more interesting to post about?
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Skyrock
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 02:07:20 AM »
Originally posted by yanksfan
Well, i'll tell ya, I talked with him for an hour and a half. WE could only use 10 minutes of that becuase of file size and runtime limits on u-tube.

If you could hear the unedited conversation we had you would get the sence as I did, that there is much more here then meets the eye.

SkyRock brings so much to the game with his play, his banter his willingness to help others and share knowledge, he enjoys being the bad guy, absolutely, but one sides vilian is anothers hero, he freely admits that he sometimes takes it too far, but he takes as much as he gives.

Talking with him about it, you get a glipse of a player that truely loves this game, and wants everyone to have a great time playing it," don't take muppit banter seriously", enjoy 200 for what it is, or squelch it, "I DO", but really Mark/SkyRock is truely a top knotch player and person. and is for sure 100% one of the true ACES of ACES HIGH.

Check's in the mail, Don!  hee hee:D

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Skyrock
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 02:12:18 AM »
Originally posted by SkyRock
Check's in the mail, Don!  hee hee:D

:aok
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Skyrock
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 02:21:08 AM »
Originally posted by killnu
skyrock threads are a dime a dozen these days...:rolleyes:   is there nothing more interesting to post about?

I spent $300 on dinner last night.:(

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
Skyrock
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2007, 02:24:10 AM »
omg...hope you bought a cow...watched it get butchered in front of you...then had that 50 oz steak thrown on grill and seared...I do hope you kept the cowbell as a momento as well.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Skyrock
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2007, 02:25:18 AM »
i have lost to skyrock and beaten skyrock.  either way i still find it amusing to hear 'SkyRock <----owns batfink'. If i logged in and didnt get abused by skyrock, i would feel i wasnt quite getting my money worth :D

the main point is, if i took it seriously then it might seem to lose its amusement. this game is just like life, if you get mad you will lose. no doubt.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline froger

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2007, 03:01:23 AM »
I must admit you look  very much like  a family man (and your kids are really cute kids) but why talk so much crap on 200 I understand some it is to get a rise out of people I mean really what if you caught your kids talking crap to thier friends like you do on 200 would you still think thats funny,but better still let me play this out to you (going to call your son little rock and your daughter  princess rock your an actor so follow me here)

scene #1
Skyrock comes home to find little rock crying his eyes out on the couch
skyrock says Little Rock why are you crying
Little rock says dad I was playing with my friends and I made a great play and then I thought it was funny so I said LITLE rock owns your ass,and then little jimmy came across the field and beat the crap out of me the whole time yelling NOW I OWN LITTLE ROCK

Skyrock come home and sees Princess Rock  boo hooing you pretty eyes out.
Skyrock  says Princess Rock why are you crying my little cutie pie
Princess Rock  says well dad my friend Katy has a boyfiend and I really like him so I told him that if he broke up with her I would give him a kiss every day for a week
Skyrock then says OK well get to the point please
Princess Rock says well I am really not to sure what happend after that all I remember is she called me a bad name and to get a rise out of her I SAID PRINCESS ROCK OWNS YOU AND I STOLE YOUR BOYFRIEND the next thing I remember dad is her and 2 of her friends running at me while yelling Princess Rock dont own ****.

Just my 2 cents

oops you got personal.....he cant take that.....:cry :cry
frogs are people too

Offline froger

• Silver Member
Skyrock
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2007, 03:03:59 AM »
Originally posted by killnu

you fead the monster it gets bigger and breaks out of his cage.......
frogs are people too