Author Topic: Another GV exploit  (Read 647 times)

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2007, 05:43:32 AM »
Don't put words in my mouth.  This is a great game... I spend alot of time playing it and enjoy the hell out of it.

Offline NOT

• Nickel Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 06:27:13 AM »
only skins approved by HTC are allowed in the MAs. so no blaze orange gvs runnin around. as far as sounds, a tiger sounded different than a panzer in real life. an M3 sounded different than an LVT in real life. hopefully you get the picture.
regardless of what they sound like, if they are not friendly, then they are targets.

NOT

AKNOT

Offline NCLawman

• Nickel Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 07:56:08 AM »
I changed my drop file so that my paratroops shout "LEEEEEEEROY JEEENNNNNNKINS" when they jump from the goon or M3.  Does that count as exploit?   :noid

:rofl :aok
Jeff / NCLawMan (in-game)

Those who contribute the least to society, expect the most from it.

Light travels faster than sound.  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2007, 09:02:37 AM »
Originally posted by GlassJaw
but I've grown tired of people manipulating the game to gain an advantage where the programers did not intend

Oh my lord... The fact that you think people are manipulating the game by using skins, by using sound packs, which do nothing you wouldn't be able to do with default skins and default sounds!, is preposterous. I seriously think somebody with your time in this game knows better and ought to be ashamed for trolling like this.

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2007, 03:06:10 PM »
Using the default sounds I can tell what type of vehicle is approching before I ever see it so what's the difference?

If someone wants one to quack like a duck it doesn't bother me but they really should have used it for the LVT's instead.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2007, 04:50:14 PM »
Originally posted by GlassJaw
Don't put words in my mouth.  This is a great game... I spend alot of time playing it and enjoy the hell out of it.

what words did i put in your mouth? i think you should re-read what i posted.