Author Topic: Another GV exploit  (Read 650 times)

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
Another GV exploit
« on: August 13, 2007, 06:32:43 PM »
Players can use custom sound packages that can make the sounds of GV's stand out against other GV's.  Everyone should have the same sounds.  For example someone should not be able to make an M3 sound like a quacking duck like at least one player confessed to have done.  While amusing this is an exploit...

This makes me wonder more about the skins thing.... can people make custom skins of their own?  Could a player remake the default skin for all GV's hot pink or blaze orange then turn off skins and have them all stand out?

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 07:10:47 PM »
You're an idiot, I know this is gonna get Skuuzy'ed but it had to be said. (This is also the same guy who thought using manual trim is an expoit)
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 07:15:30 PM »
Thank you for your opinion about my intelligence.  I'll withhold mine of yours.

Offline 64kills

• Nickel Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 07:33:40 PM »
i see what he's saying i say it is an expliot because if you choose to get that skin it should show up as that skin on his PC it's not right to think your camoflauged and then someone turns  skins off and see's you it's wrong

Offline Kami

• Zinc Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 07:36:43 PM »
when a m3 goes by it's engine goes "m3 m3 m3 m3 m3 m3 m3" while tiger says "tiger tiger tiger".  the sheep go "bah bah".  Actually I don't know if you could do this or not.  I fly mostly so I'd just constantly hear "Lala Lala Lala" go by real fast from the front. hehe

Offline 64kills

• Nickel Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 07:39:38 PM »
yeah i killed a guy and his m3 went "all these beatifull girls"

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 07:43:53 PM »
in my opinion (since i wasn't actually there), in WWII, different vehicles had different sounds. different guns had different sounds, different airplanes had different sounds. it is still this way today. GET OVER IT!!

Offline 64kills

• Nickel Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 07:46:21 PM »
i kinda like the sounds part i made a p51 soud like a pony on offline or it just sounded like on *wink*

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 07:52:57 PM »
Nothing to get over.  Your right, its ok for hitech to create different sounds for GV's so everyone is on an even playing field.  

The sounds of them are similar and may be difficult to distinguish.  If one player is playing hitechs game and another player has modified hitechs game in such a way that it makes it easier for him distinguish the differences between GV's ie: what someone said above, m3's sound like "m3m3m3m3" and tigers soundlike "TIGERTIGERTIGER"... I hold that the player who has modified the game is cheating and has an unfair advantage over the player who is playing the game they downloaded.  

If hitechs sounds arent up to par and people are demanding better sounds... maybe thats another post for a different forum and not at all what I'm talking about here.

Offline 64kills

• Nickel Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 07:55:51 PM »
hey dude it is an expliot about the skins

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 07:56:21 PM »
Originally posted by GlassJaw
Nothing to get over.  Your right, its ok for hitech to create different sounds for GV's so everyone is on an even playing field.  

The sounds of them are similar and may be difficult to distinguish.  If one player is playing hitechs game and another player has modified hitechs game in such a way that it makes it easier for him distinguish the differences between GV's ie: what someone said above, m3's sound like "m3m3m3m3" and tigers soundlike "TIGERTIGERTIGER"... I hold that the player who has modified the game is cheating and has an unfair advantage over the player who is playing the game they downloaded.  

If hitechs sounds arent up to par and people are demanding better sounds... maybe thats another post for a different forum and not at all what I'm talking about here.
Hitech has better stuff to do with their time than make #%% sound packages- MITSU, and a few others, however, ARE gracious enough to do that for us, and Hitech makes those sounds available or download  on Hitechs's OWN WEB SITE! I repeat, you're an efsquealing idiot
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 08:10:21 PM »
Thanks for your cander.  You seem to have taken what I've said here as a personal insult.  

I'm not sure what hitechs day is made up of but I've grown tired of people manipulating the game to gain an advantage where the programers did not intend.  I've been playing the game several years (3, 4, 5... something like that) and have a wealth of experiance to give as feedback and thats exactly what this is.  I'm simply pointing out a few aspects of the game that I've seen others manipulate to their own advantage.    Hitech may or may not be aware of these and if he is not then I've done the responsible thing to let him know about them.  Now that I've done that, its up to hitech to decide what to do with it.   If he has time for it or not or even if he warrents it for consideration up to hitech to decide.

Originally posted by bj229r
Hitech has better stuff to do with their time than make #%% sound packages- MITSU, and a few others, however, ARE gracious enough to do that for us, and Hitech makes those sounds available or download  on Hitechs's OWN WEB SITE! I repeat, you're an efsquealing idiot

Offline Kami

• Zinc Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2007, 08:21:27 PM »
Btw 64 the skins are only available thru htc that are allowed in the ma's.  I think sounds are too.  You can't crate your own "pink" ones to use.

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 08:33:07 PM »
Yeah, was curious about that like I said but would be suprised if you cant edit those files... I know players do create many of our skins.

Offline moneyguy

• Silver Member
Another GV exploit
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 09:51:52 PM »
you should go play another game if you dont like this one anymore