Author Topic: GV's hiding in the hills!  (Read 908 times)

Offline ariansworld

• Nickel Member
GV's hiding in the hills!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 04:30:27 PM »
Originally posted by Heretic
That happened in TT too.

One of the A8's guys was using the glitch to rack up alot of kills.  We could not see him nor shoot at him.   We could however see where his tracer fire was coming from but could do nothing about it.

Rangers dropped a load of bombs on his position but never got any credit for a kill on him.

So I called him out on 200 channel and it turned into a verbal slug fest on how stupid I am on re-upping. aslo his other squaddies just had to get in on the verbal slug fest.                                                                                                            Other Knight players were also killed by said glitch.
I only re-upped to see if I was able to spot him and maybe get a shot.  

Its honorable to die in a fair fight,its dishonorable to use a glitch to get your kills.

Well from the way I see it, it looks like he is using the terrain to his advantage. I am sure anyone else would do it too.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007, 04:46:19 PM »
Originally posted by ariansworld
Well from the way I see it, it looks like he is using the terrain to his advantage. I am sure anyone else would do it too.

Then you can't be very bright.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline stroker71

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 04:34:56 PM »
I made a film of my run in with Mike81st too.  But No kill on him but you can the the range from me to him on the film get smaller then further away when I dive in his position.  I was on my way in a Stuka when they took the base back and he landed...was hoping for some revenge.:t
Back to DuHasst
Here since tour 84
Quote by Uptown "It's one thing to play the game...quite another to live there."

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 05:03:47 PM »
Wrong arian! On so many levels.   I don't cheat to get kills.

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2007, 07:31:57 PM »
Add AXER to the list of cheaters caught doing this.  Unfortunatly I didn't get him on tape.  When I called him out about it on ch200 he left but I drove over and found the spot and videoed me in it so that hopefully Hitech can fix it.  There is an opening that allows you to go inside the hill.  Once inside you have a clear view of the battle field allowing you can shoot through the hill but your enemy cant see you to shoot back... not that their rounds would penetrate anyway.  Its like your own personal invisible shield.  Hitech please fix this.

Offline rogerdee

• Gold Member
      • http://rogerdee.co.uk
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2007, 05:46:26 AM »
this was supposed to have been fixed in the last patch.

now if it is still happening in this latest patch send in a email and the film to HTC and let them know so it can be fixed once and for all
490th battling bulldogs
www.rogerdee.co.uk

it does what it says on the tin

Offline GlassJaw

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2007, 11:10:20 AM »
Yep, e-mailed it to hitech.

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2007, 12:44:23 PM »
Yeah, had some guys doing this in TT last night and braggin' about it.  Watched about 5 guys all trying to roll up the hill to each get thier own little spot on "Make-Out Ridge".  Kind of pathetic that guys have to do this instead of using a 'valid' tactic of hiding.  Instead they have to use a glitch.

BaldEagle, I have been on the recieving end of one of your long-range shots... It isn't the only way the A8's get kills... you just shoot better than them! :rofl
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~