Author Topic: BBS account administration  (Read 261 times)

Offline StuB

• Zinc Member
BBS account administration
« on: August 23, 2007, 11:18:50 AM »
I finally remembered the password for my old bbs accout, "DmdStuB" and was able to log into it.  

Since I haven't been flying with The Damned since 2002, and probably don't plan on asking to get back in because of my schedule, I'm wondering....

Who/where should I ask if its possible to have my original accout name changed so I can keep it instead of this one (I like the correct "registered date") .....or if that isn't possible can it just be deleted and I'll keep this one?  

Just seems silly to keep 2 accounts at the same time.....
"Facing up to 200 Russians eager to have a nibble at you, or even Spitfires, can be quite enjoyable...but curve in against 70 Boeing Fortresses and all your past sins flash before your eyes."

Major Hans "Fips" Philipp
Geschwaderkommodore, JG 1
206 Victories. KIA 8 October, 1943

Offline Avaro

• Nickel Member
Re: BBS account administration
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 11:30:25 AM »
Originally posted by StuB
I finally remembered the password for my old bbs accout, "DmdStuB" and was able to log into it.  

Since I haven't been flying with The Damned since 2002, and probably don't plan on asking to get back in because of my schedule, I'm wondering....

Who/where should I ask if its possible to have my original accout name changed so I can keep it instead of this one (I like the correct "registered date") .....or if that isn't possible can it just be deleted and I'll keep this one?  

Just seems silly to keep 2 accounts at the same time.....

Call HTC.:aok
Das Muppets