Author Topic: AH - Has it become too serious?  (Read 1685 times)

storch

AH - Has it become too serious?
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2007, 02:08:04 PM »
Originally posted by scottydawg
Jaded by internet memes.  They don't even make me laugh anymore.
wow, I get lots of laughs from the game and from this BBS.  maybe you take things too seriously, seriously.  :D

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2007, 02:08:38 PM »
Originally posted by storch
wow, I get lots of laughs from the game and from this BBS.  maybe you take things too seriously, seriously.  :D

Seriously?

storch

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2007, 02:16:26 PM »
Seriously?
Seriously

Offline P47Gra

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2007, 02:33:17 PM »
Originally posted by C(Sea)Bass
CBass feels the game needs to have stupid stuff for CBass to shoot at. CBass is tired of only shooting at stupid people. CBass does not want a squid, CBass and squid do not get along.

Yeah CBass squids are bad, but there is no JUG nose art.  I would love to have a Precision squad logo with a pair of JUG's coming at you.  Ohhh watermelon I am in the wrong web site.  Damn.  All hail Floats.  And yeah it is Weirwolfs fault.

JUGMAN

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2007, 02:49:09 PM »
Originally posted by storch
Seriously

\
OK that made me laugh.

storch

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2007, 03:35:31 PM »
\
OK that made me laugh.
look at Dicho's sig line.  whenever I need a chuckle I either read read some of the drivel the FoSGs post or I click on Dicho's sig.

:D

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2007, 03:48:51 PM »
Trunk monkey? Yeah, trunk monkey made me fall out of my chair the first time I saw it.

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2007, 04:53:34 PM »
I've only been playing 3 years or so but I would definately have to say the gameplay since I started has gotten much worse. Too many people take it waaaaaay to serious. They TRUELY believe that they somehow improve their social status by being good at a online sim.:rofl

There are still many great guys online that are fun to play with or against but, as a whole the virtual "pilot" gene pool has definately went downhill. I honestly think that if they got rid of rank all together it would drastically improve gameplay. I also believe not having the big maps around contribute to the diminished gameplay.  

It is very rare to find a good fight in the MA anymore without either being in a gang or getting ganged. One of the best fights I've had was a couple of weeks ago against some dude (his name started with a 'N' I believe) in a pony vs. my pony and we literally tangled for 10 minutes and then out of the blue some moron comes in and picks me....such is life in the MA now. Tards are EVERYWHERE!! I would rather have a good fight like that and lose than a brainless one in a gang or furball and win.

<>

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2007, 05:44:52 PM »
Did someone say...."Internet Meme"?

See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2007, 05:48:18 PM »
Originally posted by C(Sea)Bass
CBass feels the game needs to have stupid stuff for CBass to shoot at. CBass is tired of only shooting at stupid people. CBass does not want a squid, CBass and squid do not get along.
LMAO!
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++

Offline TalonX

• Silver Member
Re: AH - Has it become too serious?
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2007, 07:07:11 PM »
No.
-TalonX

Forgotten, but back in the game.  :)

Offline Baine

• Copper Member
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2007, 08:24:12 PM »
My humble opinion, the game started to go down hill when it became necessary to impose all kinds of rules to try to channel gameplay in a certain direction.
I'm not sure if it is necessary or not, but it certainly does add to the frustration factor. It seems these rules frequently require the implementation of other rules which then require additional rules etc. etc. etc.
Or, it could be that after paying to play for 6 or so years (and playing for free for 6 mos. before that) I'm just bored and jaded and looking for something to blame.