Author Topic: spys  (Read 4010 times)

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
spys
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2007, 11:18:51 PM »
Originally posted by evenhaim
hi im freezman,
and im a spy:rolleyes:
I just realized you ARE a spy. One time you asked where I was and what plane I was in. I told you, then you shot me down! How did you get that info unless you ARE a spy!!! You must have had some kind of inside source telling you where I was....you evil dirty BA..........wait. Maybe I was spying on myself.
Lagger

Offline evenhaim

• Gold Member
spys
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2007, 11:28:03 PM »
Originally posted by lagger86
I just realized you ARE a spy. One time you asked where I was and what plane I was in. I told you, then you shot me down! How did you get that info unless you ARE a spy!!! You must have had some kind of inside source telling you where I was....you evil dirty BA..........wait. Maybe I was spying on myself.
:noid
Freez/Freezman
Army of Muppets
I could strike down 1,000 bulletin board accounts in 5 seconds.
You want ownage, I'll give you ownage! -Skuzzy
I intend to live forever - so far, so good.

Offline lagger86

• Nickel Member
spys
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2007, 11:30:38 PM »
Originally posted by evenhaim
:noid
:O
Lagger

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
spys
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2007, 12:59:26 AM »
Go into God mode over a base you can see cons from miles away.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
spys
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2007, 01:45:55 AM »
I have spied many times and im pretty proud of it. Whenever rook or bish have hidden the cv somewere i promptly join their side and find it. I then post the location and log off for an hour :)

Offline lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
spys
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2007, 04:00:52 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
I have spied many times and im pretty proud of it. Whenever rook or bish have hidden the cv somewere i promptly join their side and find it. I then post the location and log off for an hour :)
 So your the bugger.:rofl

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
spys
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2007, 04:45:03 AM »
Yup i am a bugger :D

Hiding cv unless you are REALLY close to winning is on my top 10 stupid list ;)

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
spys
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2007, 07:57:00 AM »
To me, it's obvious that an NOE is on the way. First you see the enemy numbers drop at a highly defended base, then you may notice one single con near an undefended friendly base. Then you notice the location of the base to the enemy base, you also look to see where the town is located. Is it quickly accessible or do you have to fly around the base and grab for alt. I've busted many NOEs. In fact I live for it. For instance, last night at 12 there were no defenders and rooks were defending 5 heartily. Then the numbers at 5 dropped. Signal! and an noe took place at 12.

About spies, I could care less, if they want to pay for double accounts let them.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
spys
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2007, 08:02:45 AM »
Originally posted by Getback

About spies, I could care less, if they want to pay for double accounts let them.

Dont need double accounts.

Enter oclub... switch side... report whatever... stay, or return to your original "country" after an hour.

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
spys
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2007, 08:23:17 AM »
Sure didn't know that Nilsen. I've been learning quite a bit here lately about this game.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline thndregg

• Platinum Member
spys
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2007, 08:25:27 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
Dont need double accounts.

... stay, or return to your original "country" after an hour.

Convenient. :rolleyes:
Former C.O. 91st Bombardment Group (Heavy)
"The Ragged Irregulars"

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
spys
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2007, 08:34:53 AM »
Has to be that conventient to switch sides or else the "need my competitive ride" guys would not switch sides when ENY kicks in.

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
spys
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2007, 09:35:21 AM »
Having been here for a good while, gotta say that:

99% of "spy" accusations are completely groundless, with almost all the busted missions happening because the enemy can read a map, or because in a crowded arena somebody ran across the mission by dumb luck.

90% of those screaming about spies don't themselves have enough map interpretation skills to make the kind of logical deductions Getback ilustrated -- so they can't see how anyone else could figure it out either. They also overwhelmingly tend to be...ummm....unseasoned players.

90% of missions "at risk" (publicly announced) are so poorly planned that they're not worth joining in the first place. Anymore, I'll go with a group if I happen to see them upping, and I know they know what they;re doing (A hearty to the AKs, for example).

I'll side switch to find a fight, but (like Guppy) am just looking for fun -- and like Guppy (when his wittyness switch is turned off), I'd consider revealing mission info unsportsmanlike. We play for the game, period -- and if something makes the game less of a game, why do it?
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
spys
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2007, 10:17:19 AM »
Originally posted by Bronk
So we should blame you and not masher?
:D :noid

Bronk

Nope..... it;s still Karaya's fault!!  :noid
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline MajIssue

• Silver Member
      • "False Prophets"
spys
« Reply #59 on: September 19, 2007, 10:19:25 AM »
Intreresting discussion guys... I learned alot. For the record I'm not a noob or a squeaker. Also I would never run from a fight as long as I had ammo or ord. I am troubled by some of the flaws that make it so damn easy to be unsportsmanlike, so I pose the following question:

1. If a WW II Luftwaffe pilot landed his BF109G in England would the RAF let him fly a spit against his former countrymen?

Also Remember the MIG25 pilot that defected to S. Korea with his foxbat? Did he EVER fly a Military aircraf again?  (here's a clue... NO)

As for those who said they saw no problem with instant spys/side switchers... Shame on all, that have no honor or loyalty. :p
X.O. False Prophets
Altitude is Life
If you keep ignoring "Wife Ack" it will go away.