Author Topic: WW2OL trying to get back old subs  (Read 869 times)

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
WW2OL trying to get back old subs
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2007, 05:13:44 AM »
One word------------> SUCKS .
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline blkmgc

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2007, 05:27:38 AM »
Originally posted by Tac

They are working on a new engine so they arent upgrading their current one.

Heard that 3 years ago. Wonder what happened with that.
Debdenboys.comAdministrator

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2007, 07:19:32 AM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
Tac I'm hearing the armour quake is worse now from my old axis squaddies. Sounds like another meltdown is hitting over supply imbalances (dunno who is right or wrong....).

With the TOE in place, the supply timer is too short, they just keep rotating brigades in and out of the city. By the time one brigade is attrited the brigade that was moved out is supplied again, then they rotate them, infinite supply. They are going to increase supply time to fix this.

Started playing the game a few years back as the flight sim just wasn't my thing anymore and most ground games are only 32 players and come and go.

It's feast or famine with battles at times. Alot of times i'll log in and can't find a decent battle. Other times you can find an attack with hundreds of people and tons of action and it's the best game you've ever played.

BTW, if you are running dual core, the new patch has the game running on one core by default, you have to set affinity to both cores after the game is running
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline Stott

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2007, 01:30:37 PM »
The lastest patch changed the replacement timer to 7 hours from 4.5. CRS said that the short timer with bde stacking was causing continous battles with no attrition. They took the fog out the first patch I played so that the ground fog is gone. Funny with the tv monitor I made my resoluton 1872/xx and have faster fps than when I ran it at 1024/xxx. It keeps me occupied.

Offline Tac

• Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2007, 04:31:54 PM »
Im not worried about how the supply timers are just after the patch is released, its just a matter of them tweaking it.

The new engine is taking forever aye :( . But still, with its outdated graphics its a fun game to play.

Offline Stott

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2007, 11:46:58 PM »
Graphics look awesome on 32" 1872x990:-) Then again so does Bioshock, AF$ etc.