Author Topic: How does one get a kill every 2.25 minutes?  (Read 8475 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: How does one get a kill every 2.25 minutes?
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 03:39:25 PM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl
Such as the current #1 ranked fighter pilot.  Which BTW is only the 6th best K/H ratio.

Just asking.

Vulching a shades account.  If you didn't realize, Dexter and Axer "game the game".  They both have little actual skill, if you've ever encountered them in a 1v1 situation, you'll know what I mean.  They are also "squeakers".  If you've ever heard them on vox and your eardrums didn't burst when they talked, you'd swear you were talking to a dolphin.

To them, having their name in lights is proof to them they are #1, whether or not they achieved that rank through legitimate means.  It's not about skill with them, they could care less about that as it takes time to aquire, something they lack the patience for.  Instead, they want instant gratification and will do anything to achieve it.  

I honestly believe, if these little squeakers could get away with it, that they'd use cheat programs.  But since they know they wouldn't last for long if they did, they resorted to "legal" cheating by vulching a 2nd account to pad their score.  It's sad for sure as they miss out on the most fun aspects of this game and that is learning the ropes.  

The final joke will be on them though.  In about 5 years they'll be asking me if I want to supersize my order.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
Re: Re: How does one get a kill every 2.25 minutes?
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 03:43:41 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
The final joke will be on them though.  In about 5 years they'll be asking me if I want to supersize my order.

:aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Sketch

• Silver Member
      • http://www.arabian-knights.org
How does one get a kill every 2.25 minutes?
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 03:59:21 PM »
Funny thing... 5 days into the tour and between the two they already have over 1030 kills... They bad!!

They should get use to the phrase: "Would you like an apple pie with that?":huh        

Besides, Ack-Ack might want that option with his super-sized order!
~Sketch~//~Arabian Knights~
Sketch's Gunsight Collection 2008
Sketchworks Arabian Knights Soundpack
~Oderint Dum Metuant~

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Re: Re: How does one get a kill every 2.25 minutes?
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 04:00:48 PM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :aok
Five years??  What about 10?
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 04:07:51 PM »
LOL Ack-Ack

:lol

Dexter I'm sorry to say is a total joke.  He had me almost in tears laughing the other night.  Rook ENY was only around 10 or so and he was literally screaming on ch2, giving a play by play of what the ENY was at.  Rooks apparently had a lot of people in the tower not flying and he was livid that these people log off so he could "fly the plane [he] wanted to fly."  Hard to pad that score when he doesn't have the crotch rockets to choose from.  

:lol

It's a shame he nor Axer will never appear on these boards.  Warlockl would be a distant memory if they did.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2007, 04:11:36 PM »
Originally posted by Stang

It's a shame he nor Axer will never appear on these boards.  Warlockl would be a distant memory if they did.

The PNG would almost be almost instantaneous.
See Rule #4

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2007, 04:12:11 PM »
And LOL one more thing.

Approximately 96 hours have passed so far in the month of November.

So far Axer has flown 54 hours, and Dextur 42.  Holy ****.

I'll take a double quarter pounder with cheese, supersized.

;)

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2007, 04:55:49 PM »
There whole squad games the game. I think they have 4 or 5 squadies ranked within the top 10 and I have never been killed by any of these score potatos. Pathetic gamers!
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2007, 05:28:51 PM »
I’m not trying to defend these guys at all, I know nothing about them.  

It is very possible to get kills in the 20-30 per hour range without cheating though.  I used to do get over 20 per hour on occasional tours that leaned heavier on vulching.  Not RTBing helps much BTW; your KPH will nearly double.

Back in the CT days I popped into the MA for only a few minutes one night.  I launched a Chog in attack mode from a CV, helped de-ack and vulch a base near the CV and got 10 kills in 5 minutes.  I then launched in fighter mode and got 8 kills in 8 minutes (landed).  Those were my only flights that tour which left me a KPH of 60 per hour in fighter and 114 per hour in attack.

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2007, 05:41:28 PM »
Not defending them, but it's possible to get a ridiculous kills/hour from some circumstances.  A few tours back, I saw a base flashing, upped a C205 or some plane with default 'fighter' mode and found some low level buffs just about on top of my base.  I sprayed them, they got taken out by ack, I landed 3 kills.

Took maybe only a few minutes and I had a stupid high kills/hour.

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2007, 05:48:30 PM »
Originally posted by Urchin
I think a reasonable 'superb' K/T is about 15-16 kills an hour.  Even vulching you aren't going to get too many more than that, unless you vulch every sortie.  

It would be possible to get to about 20-30 kills per hour if you had a few good vulch sorties in a row, but the guys flown like 10 sorties.
Dang where Shawk when ya need him?:D
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #41 on: November 05, 2007, 05:54:36 PM »
Has VansCrew been in AXER's squad yet?:lol
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus

Offline 1Boner

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: November 05, 2007, 05:59:45 PM »
Originally posted by eskimo2  

"It is very possible to get kills in the 20-30 per hour range without cheating though.  I used to do get over 20 per hour on occasional tours that leaned heavier on vulching."

Occasional?

Yes.

Every day?

Every Tour?

No!
"Life is just as deadly as it looks"  Richard Thompson

"So umm.... just to make sure I have this right.  What you are asking is for the bombers carrying bombs, to stop dropping bombs on the bombs, so the bombers can carry bombs to bomb things with?"  AKP

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2007, 06:40:17 PM »
Originally posted by Pawz
There whole squad games the game. I think they have 4 or 5 squadies ranked within the top 10 and I have never been killed by any of these score potatos. Pathetic gamers!

LoL never have I ever played the game for score.  So don't put your foot in your mouth so fast.

Some play the game for rank other play for their reasons. Don't pound them for playing the game their way.

The original topic is a good discussion. I looked up my score and my best tour for the past six months i had was 3 kills a minute. I am pretty sure that month i was 100% base defence in attack and no gv kills.

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
Re: How does one get a kill every 2.25 minutes?
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2007, 06:47:00 PM »
Originally posted by BaldEagl
Such as the current #1 ranked fighter pilot.  Which BTW is only the 6th best K/H ratio.

Just asking.

There is no possible way to get that number unless u were killing a shade account.

Reason being u have to account for the time going to and from a base.

So if your average is 15 minutes to and from a base, then in reality he had to shoot down an average of 26 planes per 45 minutes.

Base defense would never amount to this high of kill/hour because he would be on the deck low and probly wouldnt last very long.