Author Topic: For those who think Illegals have made no beneficial contribution to America  (Read 2519 times)

Offline Bingolong

• Copper Member
For those who think Illegals have made no beneficial contribution to America
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2007, 01:05:23 PM »
Originally posted by lazs2
bingalong..  I don't know how you can say I am scared of em.   My girlfriend is of mexican decent and here parents came here legally..  my grand daughter is half.

I suggest a peaceful way to get rid of em that is already the law and you suggest drastic and most likely..  illegal methods based on anger and I am the one who is scared?

Hell.. I am ready for anything...so long as you don't take away my right to defend myself... what about you?  what you gonna do?  call 911 after you get a good riot going because of your idiotic suggestions?

lazs

I didnt suggest it I just agreed and added my take to a suggestion.

Yep I'm tired of them taking work out of my hands and I am angry.
I have this conversation a lot with a best friend of mine who's an engineer. He's WT cheap labor guy, works for a very large company.
I tell him first it was the fields then restaurants and hotels then skilled labor. After this last boom it wont be long before the kids of the illegals, who's education you and I paid for,  they take his 120k+ & bennies  white collar job for 60k or less.
Maybe that will change his tune when he becomes part of the cheap labor force.
Maybe oil can be analyzed  cheaper:O or more cheaply as the case maybe.

You white collar guys are next. Then we will really see some uproar.

Why cant Mexico fix their country. Mexico is a very rich country. Why don't the mexicans revolt.

Another best friend of mine is a Mexican we grew up together. His dad was in the marines as a Seabee. My friend is just as American as I am and I love him and his very extended family  very much. He cannot stand the illegals. He feels they give him a bad name. I tell him "no they don't" he says "tell my boss" who tells him  "I could get three of you for what you're getting paid."

I am part of the {once hi paid} crowd. I really like the guy who said fill the holes in the fence with a shotgun. Enforce the boarders. Work will come back. Not to mention make us safer. Enforce the law with the employers. As for the 50 or the auto, I don't need it for the illegals workers. Now the gangs that's a different story, but they aren't taking my jobs, their just helping to dumb America with dope. They have there own culling technics.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2007, 03:06:06 PM »
you are directing your anger at the wrong people.. the real enemy is the person putting out the food in the bird feeder.

The real criminal traitors are the employers.  How does a roofer who is honest and patriotic compete with the scum bag that hires illegals under the table?

sure.. the illegals are criminals too but take away the jobs and they will go home.. the only ones who will cross after that will be the ones that deserve to be shotgunned cause they will be real criminal.. hard core smugglers.

The poor ahole looking to get some money or a better life for his family will stay home and maybe... just maybe.. he will work to make his own country more like ours.

lazs

Offline Tigeress

• Silver Member
Immigrant ‘hero’ honored by U.S., Mexico
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2007, 10:06:47 AM »

Manuel Jesus Cordova Soberanes

Without getting into the debate on the pros and cons of illegal Mexican aliens, a debate I have heard since my early childhood in a dusty Texas town 160 miles from the Mexican border, let me just say that Manuel Jesus Cordova has been officially honored and US efforts are in progress to give a special visa to Manuel to allow him to work in the US.

Even though his presence in the Arizona desert was illegal, he did the right thing in view of a young human life in danger.

See --> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22101067/

Excerpts: Beatriz Lopez Gargallo, the Mexican consul general for Nogales, said. "And this man, this hero, did what men of honor do in all nations and in all cultures."

The district director for U.S. Representative Raul Grijalva said Cordova deserved the opportunity to come to America to work and that the congressman plans to introduce legislation that will let him get a special visa. Such legislation rarely passes, but Grijalva aide Ruben Reyes said it was the only way they knew of to show their thanks.

TIGERESS
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 10:10:56 AM by Tigeress »

Offline REP0MAN

• Gold Member
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2007, 11:13:24 AM »
Sorry, I haven't read the entire thread in it's entirety but I've lived in Phoenix long enough to know that illegal immigration is a problem.

With that said....

I lived in Oklahoma from 96-2001. Tulsa area. I'm headed from Phoenix to Tulsa in January (job transfer) because I want a better life for my children. One that doesn't include the fear of criminal acts against us by an undocumented population that has overrun this city.I am not saying they commit all the crime, just that we live near one of the largest neighborhoods that is 90% populated by undocumented immigrants. Its called the Greenway Square. Any local will know where I am talking about. Auto theft and Identity theft rates here in Phoenix tower far above that of any other city in the nation. Not to mention the necessity to learn Spanish just to communicate to anyone here anymore. There are many other reasons we are moving. Better opportunities with my company, lower cost of living and better schools range up there pretty high as well.

Oklahoma passed a pretty strict law concerning illegal immigrant workers that went into effect in November. It's been tough going for this law so far as (and this baffles me) the illegal immigrants work the government to get this law recalled. How an illegal immigrant gets any sort of say in the Laws of this country is beyond me.

You can read all about the new law HERE

Reading in the Tulsa news today, I find that now some big money companies, whom make big money due to a low cost "illegal" workforce, are changing the minds of some Republicans in Oklahoma office. This is ridiculous. They toss in some poor farmer that wont have a crop this year due to the loss of his, probably, 2 illegal workers. He's probably the same guy that sells produce on the side of the road at Highway 20 and 145th East Ave. Thats some thriving business that's going under there [/satire].

HERE is the article.

My answer to the big companies. Find legal workers and quit yer cryin'. Plain and simple.

[/$.02]
Apparently, one in five people in the world are Chinese. And there are five people in my family, so it must be one of them. It's either my mum or my dad. Or my older brother, Colin. Or my younger brother, Ho-Chan-Chu. But I think it's Colin. - Tim Vine.