Author Topic: Bombing Zone Targets  (Read 452 times)

Offline Marshal

• Nickel Member
Bombing Zone Targets
« on: December 13, 2007, 02:23:33 AM »
I was wondering what effect it has on the enemy when you bomb zone targets such as Radar Factory, Ammo Factory etc. ?
I will use the Radar Factory for an example. I understand the buildings in the Radar Factory Town stay down for 3 hours. I also understand the purpose of the Radar Factory is to load supplies for field radar. What I do not know is how it effects enemy radar. If the Radar Factory is leveled (0%)
does the enemy radar at a base stay down longer than normal and if so how much longer. Just wondering if it is worth bombing or if there is no point wasting the time. Any help with this is greatly appreciated.

Offline sgt203

• Nickel Member
Bombing Zone Targets
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 04:33:26 AM »
Yes with the big maps strat target like the radar factory have an impact on gameplay.

It directly relates to the ability of the field radar to come back up, meaning it stays down longer.

On the large maps you will see "zones" each zone has a city strat. The city needs to be reduced to below 50% ( i think) in order for your strats to make a difference.

So basically in order to play the strat game the first step is to reduce the city below 50% then attack the other strat targets, ammo, troops, radar, fuel etc etc etc..

Resupply by C-47's and M-3's can help to bring the strats up faster then the indicated downtime.

This is my understanding of how strats work anyways but im sure someone more knoweldgeable than myself will come along and fill in any blanks or mistakes I may have made.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Bombing Zone Targets
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 07:32:36 AM »
Check <>  for a bunch of info on the strat stuff

Offline Marshal

• Nickel Member
Bombing Zone Targets
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2007, 08:03:38 PM »
Thanks SGT203. I was hoping to get a more precise time frame. For example if the Radar at a base normally stays down for 30 minutes then if the Radar Factory is down at least 50% how much time does that add to the down time of the Radar at the bases.
Thanks Fugitive. I did check out all that info and I did not see anything that gives us a specific time frame.

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Bombing Zone Targets
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 11:27:03 PM »
Updated Strategy guide page from the trainer site

The down time is dynamic, depending on the supply chain, but effectively, if the radar factory is at 50% or below, it's supported fields radars will have the maxium down time listed in the table, unless resupplied by players.

Offline Marshal

• Nickel Member
Bombing Zone Targets
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2007, 03:23:10 AM »
Thanks Murdr that is exactly what I was looking for.
Salute