Author Topic: new score stat i would like to see  (Read 1700 times)

Offline FBvirgil

• Zinc Member
new score stat i would like to see
« on: December 22, 2007, 09:48:14 PM »
HTC could you make it so you can check kills for tour, that show everyone you killed that tod. for the month. just names and number of kills of that person. Still leave the search of player vs player. Seems like if you land big number of kills you hear on 200 or private wtg killing your shades account. Had 9 kill sortie and 10 kill sortie back to back.  And 200 and private lite up nice killing of shades impossible to get that many kills in b26.
  Same thing happen when i landed 15 kills in b25h 1 sortie, even came from rooks side i was killing both times. The only ones I think would hate the search of names you kill would be those killing shades account.
   Yes I know you can turn off 200 but i would like to see who  I kill the most each tod without haveing to search every player in arena.

example

Rockies kills

DR7  23
womba 3
aadiesel 5
xxxxxx  15
xxxxx 10

so on

p.s. rearm and it gets worst:)

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 10:22:28 PM »
I tuned off 200 because I almost never get chewed out by someone I kill. It's just not fun doing "impossible" things like out-turning some dweeb's Spixteen in my F4U-1A when they don't blast a string of accusations. :(
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 10:25:58 PM »
Originally posted by Saxman
I tuned off 200 because I almost never get chewed out by someone I kill. It's just not fun doing "impossible" things like out-turning some dweeb's Spixteen in my F4U-1A when they don't blast a string of accusations. :(

I know the feeling, the few times I shoot down oDALLASo I rarely get called out on 200 or PMed  I sometimes feel I have nothing to fly for anymore.
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 10:38:02 PM »
My 6 year old was flying around one day and had the speakers on.   He must have gotten lucky and shot someone down.   Because the sweetheartbag proceeded to cuss "me" (but my son instead) out on Private Vox.    He knew the words being said were not good and started to cry and I stopped him from crying, by telling him that some people "take this game too seriously".    Folks that tune Private and abuse other players, should be banned, no exceptions.  

That was 6 months ago and he wants to play again, but I won't let him until he get's older.    A shame that some "adults" act like 4 year olds.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline FBvirgil

• Zinc Member
i know its possible
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 10:42:08 PM »
I want stats would be fun to see who you kill most. withouthaveing to check each player vs player. I know its possible. as for when htc paid us for finishing in top 10 each month. they checked scores of every kill to make sure no killing shades or friends. So would like to see stats of who everyone kills most each month. I bet some of us kill same people the most each month.

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2007, 10:46:39 PM »
Originally posted by Masherbrum
My 6 year old was flying around one day and had the speakers on.   He must have gotten lucky and shot someone down.   Because the sweetheartbag proceeded to cuss "me" (but my son instead) out on Private Vox.    He knew the words being said were not good and started to cry and I stopped him from crying, by telling him that some people "take this game too seriously".    Folks that tune Private and abuse other players, should be banned, no exceptions.  

That was 6 months ago and he wants to play again, but I won't let him until he get's older.    A shame that some "adults" act like 4 year olds.

That's a shame :( .
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2007, 10:59:28 PM »
That's just ****ed up.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2007, 11:40:22 PM »
You could turn voice playback all the way down.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline trax1

• Gold Member
Re: i know its possible
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2007, 11:46:02 PM »
Originally posted by FBvirgil
I want stats would be fun to see who you kill most. withouthaveing to check each player vs player. I know its possible. as for when htc paid us for finishing in top 10 each month. they checked scores of every kill to make sure no killing shades or friends. So would like to see stats of who everyone kills most each month. I bet some of us kill same people the most each month.
:huh
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Offline scottydawg

• Silver Member
      • http://www.332nd.org
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2007, 11:46:34 PM »

That's just wrong. I hope you reported the person... that's totally unacceptable.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 12:31:39 AM »
I was too pissed off to report the moron.    By the time I had literally sprinted into the computer room, the salamander had stopped.   It was dfficult trying to explain to Ian (my son) "that some people don't know how to control themselves in a game."    

I get a "bad rap" for my ball busting on 200.   I accept it, while also ignoring the fanboi's and the arsekissers.    For all of my "having a bad rap", I have NEVER, cussing anyone out via PM, or private vox.    It's the bottomfeeders of Ah that resort to this.  

About 10 times this has occurred throughout my 5.5 years of playing (FireHwk was one and this was before he was banned).    The only one I couldn't name, is this incident, involving Ian.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 02:38:05 AM »
:)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 02:44:26 AM by SFCHONDO »
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 08:00:01 AM »
I get a "bad rap" for my ball busting on 200.   I accept it, while also ignoring the fanboi's and the arsekissers.    For all of my "having a bad rap", I have NEVER, cussing anyone out via PM, or private vox.    It's the bottomfeeders of Ah that resort to this.  

Are you calling Skyrock a bottomfeader?
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 08:50:35 AM »
Not a bad idea. I'd like to see how many times I've ownd VansCrew :D . For some odd reason, I've only been yelled at on PMs once. Bombed the guys Tiger with 2 1000lb bombs, he calls me names, shoot rockets at a group of flaks and M-16s, kill him again, get called names again. That was the only time I got any "bad" pm's. Now it's "You're a bit warpy" or the usual "Hello" from friends from the other side.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 09:12:23 AM »
Originally posted by Yknurd
Are you calling Skyrock a bottomfeader?
Mark, has NEVER pm'd me with ANYTHING close to negativity.   In fact, I consider him a friend in the game.  

So in response to your question, no I do not.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC