Author Topic: HTC Sort this mess out  (Read 790 times)

Offline falcon23

• Silver Member
HTC Sort this mess out
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 06:07:14 PM »
FWIW,I have been playing roughly a year and a half,and have a great time,bugs or not,I have not ever played any other online games,but I can say that with this community,and the way that HITECH,and crew have always responded to me either by email,or by phone is top notch...

I mean I have called and talked to skuzzy about my video card running in the game,and I am always impressed by his patience in answering this querstion,or any other question I may have..they want to HELP..They want us to have fun,and I have to say that for $15 a month,I think they are doing  A fine job.

Call em up,I think they will spend time trying to resolve questions 99% of the time.The other 1% they probably have no control over and cant do anything..i.e.." my internet connection sucks on satellite what can I do"?

And as skuzzy said,FILM IT!!!!! and send it in,let them get a gander at it,then they can see what is going on.

KEEP up the GOOD WORK HITECH..
                                    Kevin

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
HTC Sort this mess out
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 03:02:57 PM »
I 100% agree with Falcon23!

Skuzzy, if someone sends you a film and it shows they have been out flown, do you charge them to not post their name?! Only kidding.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 03:05:31 PM by Getback »

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Tigger29

• Gold Member
HTC Sort this mess out
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2008, 01:54:42 PM »
Really, the only goofy thing I've noticed is the ability to fly a plane with no wings.  I'm sure this is just a "bug" but I'm not really complaining.  Flying without wings severely impairs your maneuverability, and at that point you're simply a moving target...

Although I have taken a couple of bases with a wingless goon (oops tree got too close while landing in that field... can't take off... wait.. i can hit a tree on the other side and then it will be o.k.!  haha)

Then again I kill myself more often than not trying that.. but it's all fun!

Offline Emu

• Copper Member
HTC Sort this mess out
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2008, 07:20:25 PM »
I've played a few games online.  AH is the only on I still play as it does the best job at keeping things clean, leaving Hs and Cs out, and dealing with the lag problem.

HTC and team... a big :aok to you.