Author Topic: public appology to gruppe tc  (Read 458 times)

Offline jamesdeanoo7

• Copper Member
public appology to gruppe tc
« on: January 27, 2008, 09:07:00 AM »
The problem with getting old is you get grumpy. The other night I was making my way to a flat town and Gruppe tc was already there. While chasing a damaged flack in the town an m3 got through and captured the base. Instead of congradulating the m3 driver I openly criticised Gruppe tc A player I dont know personally but have seen around and respected for years. Like everyone , occassionaly I forget this is a game and lose it but thats no excuse.Gruppe I am really sorry mate, no excuse just lost it for a mo. Hope we are ok jdjnr

Offline Helm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 09:18:22 AM »
JDJNR ...you are as good a person as there is in the game ...it's a honor to know you!
XO of ^"^Nazgul^"^
Proudly serving since campaign #13
"No Rain?" ...."No Rainbow, baby!" ....Bootsey Collins 2009

Offline yanksfan

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 09:12:48 PM »
Jim your a good man and a good friend, everyone slips to the dark side now and again.

But for gods sake please take your pills like the doctors told you!:aok

Don
ESTES- will you have my baby?
Ack-Ack -As long as we can name the baby Shuffler if it's a boy and Mensa if it's a girl.

80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 04:54:07 AM »
Tc, is a class act, he's an adult too, I'm sure no real offense was taken. If it was, I'm sure he's over it by now. the gesture sir.
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......