Author Topic: Allied Milk  (Read 1599 times)

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 11:39:01 AM »
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline heythere

• Copper Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008, 12:31:47 PM »
I'm sorry that you are offended but how else can one perceive a CV killed with great effort by outnumbered players only to have it respawn and continue with one hour or perhaps less?

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2008, 01:05:14 PM »
Originally posted by heythere
I'm sorry that you are offended but how else can one perceive a CV killed with great effort by outnumbered players only to have it respawn and continue with one hour or perhaps less?

Now you know how the allies feel.. Our CV's have to travel half way across the map to see any action.. one of them takes 12 hours to make into a fight.

Axis have CV's in the fight with in 1 to 2 hours and you are complaining because we have 1 cv that was close to your base? Take a look at your ports compared to ours.

Each sector takes roughly 1 hour for a CV to travel.. now you do the math to see who has a CV advantage.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 01:08:26 PM by crockett »
"strafing"

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2008, 01:10:18 PM »
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 01:13:23 PM »
I have a new batch of cookies now where are the Axis cvs. ;)

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 01:15:25 PM »
No offense TK but I've seen the same stuff done by Axis. I'm not anyone in charge on the allies side but I always do my best to stop any base captures by the side I'm on when the numbers are bad.

As 4440 said most of us logged off after we captured A82 or what ever that north A base was. So we can't control everyone actions when most of us log off.
"strafing"

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 01:53:43 PM »
Originally posted by Bruv119
Vans????  in a Hangar? camping??  

I don't believe you for one second.

Edit:   that guy deleted his post really quick!

hehe i was camping a V-base hanger with my M8 waiting 15 min for the goons to fly in. I admit it :D :D .
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 02:39:48 PM »
TrueKill,

I did not mean to offend you sir. But the AXIS seem to get away with milking bases when their are no allies on but you cry wolf when their are 4 allies and someone AFK. How were they suppose to know if he was afk or not? it just seem off.

Like i said i did not mean to offend you sir.

VC
Allied-XO
Tour 79

"The Ringer"

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 02:44:25 PM »
I like milk, whole milk not 2% or skim.

Offline heythere

• Copper Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 02:49:57 PM »
Originally posted by crockett
Now you know how the allies feel.. Our CV's have to travel half way across the map to see any action.. one of them takes 12 hours to make into a fight.

Axis have CV's in the fight with in 1 to 2 hours and you are complaining because we have 1 cv that was close to your base? Take a look at your ports compared to ours.

Each sector takes roughly 1 hour for a CV to travel.. now you do the math to see who has a CV advantage.
well strafing if that is indeed the case that is awful too.  unless you guys have multiple CVs (we have two)  your boats seem to be back in position within one hour.

my point isn't to have your boats further away or that the set up be more difficult for you.  my point is that the set up should be as closely matched as possible for fun's sake.  it's more fun for all if there is an equal chance of success.

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 02:55:24 PM »
That is not true sir. When the arena reset, we have to take our CV's all the way back up. At least a 3 to 4 hour's before they would be useful again.

VC
Tour 79

"The Ringer"

Offline Chapel

• Copper Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 03:15:06 PM »
At one point you DID have a port just about 1 sector or less away.
Your CV spawned right off our coast in the backyard.

We took precations and measures to ensure that this didn't last long.
Rolling Thunder

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2008, 03:27:32 PM »
Originally posted by heythere
well strafing if that is indeed the case that is awful too.  unless you guys have multiple CVs (we have two)  your boats seem to be back in position within one hour.

my point isn't to have your boats further away or that the set up be more difficult for you.  my point is that the set up should be as closely matched as possible for fun's sake.  it's more fun for all if there is an equal chance of success.

You had an equal amount of CV's to ours.. We just took them away from you. :)

Axis had two CV's at the south side of the map, that could be at an Allied base with in 2 hours tops. One of them spawned within 1 hour of the Allies south coast line , the other was roughly two hours away.

Your CV on the North Eastern side of the map could be at an Allies base with in 3 hours. Now that we have advanced it's much closer.
"strafing"

Offline heythere

• Copper Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2008, 03:32:58 PM »
with all the milking going on for the allied side I'm surprised there are any axis bases or CVs left.

VC before you go calling someone a liar you might want to check the facts.  last night an allied CV was inplace off of 28 with the hour of many of us sinking one.  there were lots of players on who can corroborate that fact.

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2008, 03:42:01 PM »
Strategery and Trickeration