Author Topic: Allied Milk  (Read 1598 times)

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 03:55:46 PM »
Originally posted by heythere
with all the milking going on for the allied side I'm surprised there are any axis bases or CVs left.

VC before you go calling someone a liar you might want to check the facts.  last night an allied CV was inplace off of 28 with the hour of many of us sinking one.  there were lots of players on who can corroborate that fact.

You ever take into consideration that there might have been more than one CV?
"strafing"

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 03:59:20 PM »
with all the milking going on for the allied side I'm surprised there are any axis bases or CVs left.

VC before you go calling someone a liar you might want to check the facts.  last night an allied CV was inplace off of 28 with the hour of many of us sinking one.  there were lots of players on who can corroborate that fact.

i never once called you a liar, but last night i remember we had 2 Cv's off of that area. And like you said you should go check out the facts.

And this brings up something else. it's seems all the blame is put on the allies for milking. witch is funny as hell. The fact is AXIS milk more then we do. I log on every morning before school to see how's the AvA going and every day i see the same 3 or 4 people attack an undefended base.we let it go, and have not thought about it. we not want to start anything so childish. But it seems the Axis have the big ego's thinking they never milk witch is total bull. They know it and we know it. Remember when the Axis pushed the allied back to A2... that was milkers doing what they do best and take undefended bases. And Ive got the SS to prove it. It was about 8:30am est or so if i remember correctly. and before you go off on saying i was in their, i was only in their for a few sec seeing how it looked.

Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline heythere

• Copper Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2008, 04:22:16 PM »
VC accusations of milking coming from you are funny.  I have watched you milk and bomb CVs with no one on.  let it go this will only spiral downward from here.

I digress from further commentary regarding this topic or this contest.

Offline VansCrew1

• Gold Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2008, 04:25:59 PM »
what ever dude unless you have proof shut up. As for this is done with competing with you like a 12 year old because your wrong.
Tour 79
Callsign: VansCrew

"The Ringer"

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2008, 07:08:56 PM »
Vans that picture shows nothing more then three axis on. Unless you show some troops running to the maproom I dont think you can say they were milking.

4440 I dont think you and I are talking about the same thing. You were not on when I came back. Again would you take some time to read what Fork (a CM) typed:

Please do not capture bases if you do not have sufficient opponents. The term is 'milk-running' and is not considered professional conduct for the AvA.

You have strategic targets to keep you occupied.

If you have any issues with this occurring, please post your evidence in here. I have enabled attachments and pictures in this forum.

So yes, I guess you are supposed to suspend the war untill people are there to defend. You want to know what I would have done? Well a few times Iv come in and no one was in the arena I then take a Ju88 up from a back field and practice bombing with the old AH1 bomb site. If I dont feel like doing that I sit back turn on the TV and wait for someone to come on.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Redlegs

• Silver Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2008, 07:45:18 PM »
I have watched you milk and bomb CVs with no one on.  

Anyone else see a contradiction here? :lol

Anyways... I don't want to get involved, I've gotten in enough trouble about milkrunning. But, the Axis saying that they do not milk run and allies do is utter bull****.
Resident Arizona Cardinals/Cincinnati Reds fan

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2008, 09:18:53 PM »
Originally posted by Larry
Vans that picture shows nothing more then three axis on. Unless you show some troops running to the maproom I dont think you can say they were milking.

4440 I dont think you and I are talking about the same thing. You were not on when I came back. Again would you take some time to read what Fork (a CM) typed:

Please do not capture bases if you do not have sufficient opponents. The term is 'milk-running' and is not considered professional conduct for the AvA.

You have strategic targets to keep you occupied.

If you have any issues with this occurring, please post your evidence in here. I have enabled attachments and pictures in this forum.

So yes, I guess you are supposed to suspend the war until people are there to defend. You want to know what I would have done? Well a few times Iv come in and no one was in the arena I then take a Ju88 up from a back field and practice bombing with the old AH1 bomb site. If I dont feel like doing that I sit back turn on the TV and wait for someone to come on.

Well I can tell you this...as I posted in another thread.

When I logged last night Allies held A84, A83, A28 & v93. I  logged in a few times today to see if any players were online in AvA. I think I  logged in about 4 times and saw no one online till about 4pm or 5pm est.

When I logged in then the Axis now owns all 4 of those bases. So either they weren't reset properly after the map reset or Axis went on a milk run.

Either way the Allies lost 4 bases today that we should not have lost. Fairly irritating as well is the fact we had our CV's set in place for attacks tonight and now they are several hours out of play because of the reset.

I realise no one can help the reset, but compiling about 1 base and 3 milk runners is nothing compared to what Allies lost today to the Axis. So consider your self lucky that the Axis apparently gained 4 bases with out any effort on your teams part.
"strafing"

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2008, 09:43:30 PM »
See thats the thing you cant proove that they were milked. As far as you know there might have been a few allied there when the axis took them, on the other hand they could have been milked. Kinda the same when I loged out at around 2am one night only to log on at 7am to see that axis had lost more then 10 bases and were pushed behind our lines.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2008, 09:48:29 PM »
See thats the thing you cant proove that they were milked. As far as you know there might have been a few allied there when the axis took them, on the other hand they could have been milked. Kinda the same when I loged out at around 2am one night only to log on at 7am to see that axis had lost more then 10 bases and were pushed behind our lines.

I think it's pretty safe to say either they wern't reset properly or they were milked. Another allie said on channel tonight that he also logged on several times to find no one online.

Reguardless I thought it was a rule that any less thn 15 online was considered milk runs. Isn't that what you were complaining about in reguards to the port?

3 Allies and 1 Axis..at the port.
"strafing"

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2008, 09:54:18 PM »
Originally posted by crockett
I think it's pretty safe to say either they wern't reset properly or they were milked. Another allie said on channel tonight that he also logged on several times to find no one online.

Reguardless I thought it was a rule that any less thn 15 online was considered milk runs. Isn't that what you were complaining about in reguards to the port?

3 Allies and 1 Axis..at the port.

If there are under 15 people on any base you take will not count in no way is that a milk. A milk is taking a base that has no defenders.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2008, 09:58:35 PM »
If there are under 15 people on any base you take will not count in no way is that a milk. A milk is taking a base that has no defenders.

Well in that case they can't be blamed that your guy was Afk.. for all they knew he could have been waiting in a GV or manned gun.
"strafing"

Offline heythere

• Copper Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2008, 11:15:23 PM »
Originally posted by Redlegs
Anyone else see a contradiction here? :lol

Anyways... I don't want to get involved, I've gotten in enough trouble about milkrunning. But, the Axis saying that they do not milk run and allies do is utter bull****.
no contradiction I logged on from a computer at work that will barely get 10 FPS in the tower.  useful for watching you fellows pork and then say you never did.  it takes good screenies though.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Allied Milk
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2008, 11:47:24 PM »
Originally posted by crockett
Well in that case they can't be blamed that your guy was Afk.. for all they knew he could have been waiting in a GV or manned gun.

He had been on and afk for more then an hour. So when they droped the Vh and killed the ack I dont think they could have said that. I got on to see two lvts poping ord and troops, all ack dead same with the VH. I heard a rumble in the background and here comes the C47 around the hill droping his troops.

Again read the thing that fork said mainly the first line.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 11:49:56 PM by Larry »
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
Allied Milk
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2008, 11:57:21 PM »
Originally posted by soda72
email it to me....

Dude Soda, your youtube video is awesome.
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes

Offline angelsandair

• Gold Member
      • RT Website
Allied Milk
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2008, 11:59:52 PM »
Originally posted by VansCrew1
i never once called you a liar, but last night i remember we had 2 Cv's off of that area. And like you said you should go check out the facts.

And this brings up something else. it's seems all the blame is put on the allies for milking. witch is funny as hell. The fact is AXIS milk more then we do. I log on every morning before school to see how's the AvA going and every day i see the same 3 or 4 people attack an undefended base.we let it go, and have not thought about it. we not want to start anything so childish. But it seems the Axis have the big ego's thinking they never milk witch is total bull. They know it and we know it. Remember when the Axis pushed the allied back to A2... that was milkers doing what they do best and take undefended bases. And Ive got the SS to prove it. It was about 8:30am est or so if i remember correctly. and before you go off on saying i was in their, i was only in their for a few sec seeing how it looked.

Err......How about we put in something that evens out the fields, just if its like 4-0 just next time some1 lands or is shot down, they are put to the other side, ally or axis. Ive seen it happen in plenty of games before.....
Goto Google and type in "French military victories", then hit "I'm feeling lucky".
Here lie these men on this sun scoured atoll,
The wind for their watcher, the wave for their shroud,
Where palm and pandanus shall whisper forever,
A requiem fitting for heroes