Author Topic: Odee  (Read 4984 times)

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
Odee
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2008, 07:48:05 PM »
Originally posted by Motherland
The charts. Wasn't sure if it was a website or not from a glance (but upon further inspection its pretty sure its not a website).

http://gonzoville.com/ahcharts/index.php
Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

Offline Odee

• Gold Member
      • 49th Fighter Group
Odee
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2008, 09:57:57 PM »
Originally posted by PhantomBarron
Odee, I will participate on whichever side I deem in Tyrants best interest.
If I need to switch to even thing out in order to get into a fight I will do so.
Well that's all fine and dandy bubi...  your dime and all that aside, it doesn't do the arena's rep any good when new players go in there getting killed by you one minute, then seeing you on their side the next.  It breeds suspicion and doubt as to your true motives.

AvA was, or so I was told, about picking a side and staying the course.  So that too has gone by the side.  Now we have a semi-MA mini-arena.  Cool.  See you in there for some dogfighting sometime.

~Nobodee~   Get Poached!
Elite: Dangerous ~ Cmd Odeed

http://www.luxlibertas.com/

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2008, 10:16:28 PM »
Originally posted by Tango
http://gonzoville.com/ahcharts/index.php

No its Spatula's program. It can be found here.

Originally posted by Odee
Well that's all fine and dandy bubi... your dime and all that aside, it doesn't do the arena's rep any good when new players go in there getting killed by you one minute, then seeing you on their side the next. It breeds suspicion and doubt as to your true motives.

AvA was, or so I was told, about picking a side and staying the course. So that too has gone by the side. Now we have a semi-MA mini-arena. Cool. See you in there for some dogfighting sometime.

Make up your mind. First you want us to fly allied, then when we do and show you its easy you ***** and whine about us switching sides. Funny thing is you switch sides all the time. SO just stop before you dig yourself in any deeper.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Odee
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2008, 10:32:20 PM »
Originally posted by Odee
Well that's all fine and dandy bubi...  your dime and all that aside, it doesn't do the arena's rep any good when new players go in there getting killed by you one minute, then seeing you on their side the next.  It breeds suspicion and doubt as to your true motives.

AvA was, or so I was told, about picking a side and staying the course.  So that too has gone by the side.  Now we have a semi-MA mini-arena.  Cool.  See you in there for some dogfighting sometime.

A couple of guys switching sides is not the problem. The problem is the Allies can't get it together yet. We're trying but we keep getting a bloody nose. Blaming plane sets, whining about this ride and that ride, and complaining because somebody switches sides to even out a slow evening isn't going to fix the problem. Complaining in the Allied AVA thread that nobody's doing things your way doesn't help either. If people are not following you, there may be a reason for it. Maybe you need to blame yourself, not everybody else in the freakin sim.

We're being out fought , out thought, and out flown.  That's the simple truth. Until you're honest with yourself and accept that, and do something to fix it, you're just going to keep making an a** out of yourself with these silly post.

Accept the freakin failure and do something to fix it. Learn from it, improve on it, change it, but quit crying about it. Quit blaming the Axis with this stupid side switching crap. They don't need to spy they're kicking the stuffing out of us and beating us to the punch without stupid accusations. There is no conspiracy, no gestapo spies, no alien technology from Roswell.

The Axis are your opponants, denial is your true enemy.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Odee
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2008, 11:03:25 PM »
Originally posted by Shifty
no alien technology from Roswell.

We cannot confirm nor deny these accusations.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Odee
« Reply #80 on: March 03, 2008, 05:19:50 AM »
Originally posted by Larry
We cannot confirm nor deny these accusations.

I just threw that out there to see if he'd run with it. At least it would be a new whine.

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Odee
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2008, 06:18:00 AM »
A couple of guys switching sides is not the problem. The problem is the Allies can't get it together yet. We're trying but we keep getting a bloody nose. Blaming plane sets, whining about this ride and that ride, and complaining because somebody switches sides to even out a slow evening isn't going to fix the problem. Complaining in the Allied AVA thread that nobody's doing things your way doesn't help either. If people are not following you, there may be a reason for it. Maybe you need to blame yourself, not everybody else in the freakin sim.

We're being out fought , out thought, and out flown.  That's the simple truth. Until you're honest with yourself and accept that, and do something to fix it, you're just going to keep making an a** out of yourself with these silly post.

Accept the freakin failure and do something to fix it. Learn from it, improve on it, change it, but quit crying about it. Quit blaming the Axis with this stupid side switching crap. They don't need to spy they're kicking the stuffing out of us and beating us to the punch without stupid accusations. There is no conspiracy, no gestapo spies, no alien technology from Roswell.

The Axis are your opponants, denial is your true enemy.

Hey .... I'm all for whineless dedication to the cause. I'm glad to see the Axis pilots rise to the occasion (oompa-hobnail-clog-gloating and all). If ever the war becomes a Pacific campaign and the F4U looms on the horizon, the brave meatball Samauri zen-uber-base-snatchers will be my best friends for I know they'll populate the adversary list and allow me to live my blue fantasy. Even with my radio fragged. :D

Offline justguess

• Copper Member
Odee
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2008, 06:56:52 AM »
I just threw that out there to see if he'd run with it. At least it would be a new whine.
I've been considering switching to the allieds team and see if it's really the planes or players.  it has to be awful to get pounded night after night and then have to suffer the slings and arrows of the 200 taunts as well.

Offline 1redrum

• Nickel Member
Odee
« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2008, 07:00:16 AM »
save you the trouble  , its the pilots , for the most part

now can this thread just die
Major EaglePoo

"No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.W. A. Nance

Offline justguess

• Copper Member
Odee
« Reply #84 on: March 03, 2008, 07:19:14 AM »
Originally posted by 1redrum
save you the trouble  , its the pilots , for the most part

now can this thread just die
do you think one or two aggressive leaders could turn it around for you guys?  the play is best when the sides are competently matched.  it is no fun if one side simply runs rough shod over the other time and again.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Odee
« Reply #85 on: March 03, 2008, 08:25:19 AM »
Originally posted by Arlo
allow me to live my blue fantasy.  

Ever tried Amsterdam? I hear anything goes there.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Odee
« Reply #86 on: March 03, 2008, 08:26:05 AM »
Never recommend anything on hearsay. :D

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Odee
« Reply #87 on: March 03, 2008, 08:31:25 AM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Never recommend anything on hearsay. :D

Okay then... Stay away from the goat show there.;)

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
Odee
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2008, 10:45:58 AM »
I don't know if Odee has ever done it, but I've had other allies complain when I've roped them and they are the first to shoot!  And than they start to stall and I blow them up.  Sometimes they whine HO, sometimes they don't.

If you get HO'd by me, you started shooting first.  I wait till I see tracers or hear a few pings before I punish you.  :aok
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
Odee
« Reply #89 on: March 03, 2008, 10:49:45 AM »
Ever tried Amsterdam? I hear anything goes there.

most anything does, but not everything  :D
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace